FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocked ?

Blocked ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mbidextrous Wizard OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Cardiff

Half way through a conversation with a lovely lady and then for some reason it’s saying I can’t message for the time being and yet later when the block is lifted ?? I don’t understand why I was blocked as I haven’t said or done anything wrong ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Youve mentioned a bannes word or phrase or a website its automatic and lifts itsself

By *amoanMan 10 weeks ago

st peter port

Be interesting to have a list of banned words or phrases appear in red on a msg when typing, to indicate your msg won’t go through, or, you’re about to be blocked.

By *uliette500Woman 10 weeks ago

Hull

"Be interesting to have a list of banned words or phrases appear in red on a msg when typing, to indicate your msg won’t go through, or, you’re about to be blocked."

Then people would just avoid using those words by putting numbers in etc.

The words that are banned are generally offensive or abusive words or websites that will take users to competitive sites so why would they help people to avoid them by giving list.

By *naswingdressWoman 10 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Be interesting to have a list of banned words or phrases appear in red on a msg when typing, to indicate your msg won’t go through, or, you’re about to be blocked.

Then people would just avoid using those words by putting numbers in etc.

The words that are banned are generally offensive or abusive words or websites that will take users to competitive sites so why would they help people to avoid them by giving list. "

Yes.

My first message ban (years ago) was for saying to a friend something like "I've been blocked from sending messages because I was dealing with a (category of sex stuff that's illegal) situation". I used the word for the stuff. The person who had frustrated me and I was talking about had not, they'd used an innocent word in a horrifying context.

If this person was sending lots of horrifying messages, they'd have learned quickly not to use that word, but to talk around that word.

» Add a new message to this topic