FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verifications not being sent

Verifications not being sent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eepsleeper OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Sheffield

Hi, I’ve messaged the site about this issue and the response was that it was answered in the FAQ but I cannot find an explanation or resolution in the FAQ.

I have a couples account (which has verifications) and have been trying to send my first verifications to members I met at a club on Saturday.

I have written these and saved them and the notification pops up to say they are saved but the users are not receiving the verification

Can anyone help please? Xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman 11 weeks ago

Hull

If either you or they have filters set that would normally stop you messaging each other then the veri won't send.

By *eepsleeper OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Sheffield

Thank you for answering, I dont have any message filters on and I can message these users so would assume I am within any filters they have set.

My partner who has the same profile details has been able to leave verifications for the same people

V confused

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

You have age filters on, and the other profile might have filters too,

By *uliette500Woman 11 weeks ago

Hull

"Thank you for answering, I dont have any message filters on and I can message these users so would assume I am within any filters they have set.

My partner who has the same profile details has been able to leave verifications for the same people

V confused "

If the messaged you first or changed their filters after speaking to you then you might still be outside their message filters. You need to ask them.

» Add a new message to this topic