FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aterlite21 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

doddinghurst

How will I know I have messages

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

The message box will show how many messages you have, if your using mobile along the top where it says messages it will be highlighted and show the number

By *aterlite21 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

doddinghurst

Thanks, I've messaged a few profiles but not seen one reply any chance you could send a message just to say hi so I can see if it's actually working if not thanks for your reply ,Saterlite21

By *nit55Couple 11 weeks ago

hebburn

Hi , I have been messaging a lady a few times , now I can find her profile I got an email notification at the weekend from her , but when I went onto the site to reply to her I can find her or our messages to each other , she disappeared ??

By *uliette500Woman 11 weeks ago

Hull

"Hi , I have been messaging a lady a few times , now I can find her profile I got an email notification at the weekend from her , but when I went onto the site to reply to her I can find her or our messages to each other , she disappeared ??"

She has probably left the site

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 11 weeks ago

Reading

"Thanks, I've messaged a few profiles but not seen one reply any chance you could send a message just to say hi so I can see if it's actually working if not thanks for your reply ,Saterlite21"

Blocking couples profiles probably doesn’t help you OP

» Add a new message to this topic