FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Message filter

Message filter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyBugs OP   Woman 18 weeks ago

cognito

Can the admin check that the message filter is working for blocking people with no public pictures set? I keep getting messages from people that don’t have public photos and when I question them they say they didn’t change their settings to bypass the filter.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

They set one public message u then make it private again.. very sneaky

By *ucka39Man 18 weeks ago

Newcastle

It's the best they have to strike up a conversation. Just block all men and do your own search it's less hassle

By *imber LadyWoman 16 weeks ago

London

"Can the admin check that the message filter is working for blocking people with no public pictures set? I keep getting messages from people that don’t have public photos and when I question them they say they didn’t change their settings to bypass the filter. "

I've been getting this for weeks now too. I just delete the messages or block them without reading their messages. Given the fact that some of them obviously haven't read my profile, it's of no loss to me. Irritating if a glitch on the system and a tad un-nerving if they are being sly by removing their photo just to bypass the site filters.

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

"Can the admin check that the message filter is working for blocking people with no public pictures set? I keep getting messages from people that don’t have public photos and when I question them they say they didn’t change their settings to bypass the filter.

I've been getting this for weeks now too. I just delete the messages or block them without reading their messages. Given the fact that some of them obviously haven't read my profile, it's of no loss to me. Irritating if a glitch on the system and a tad un-nerving if they are being sly by removing their photo just to bypass the site filters."

Its not a gltch thats just what they do

By *uliette500Woman 16 weeks ago

Hull

"Can the admin check that the message filter is working for blocking people with no public pictures set? I keep getting messages from people that don’t have public photos and when I question them they say they didn’t change their settings to bypass the filter. "

They lie!

The only way round this is to change picture settings.

If someone has done that I don't engage I just delete and block.

» Add a new message to this topic