FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d'agde camping advice

Cap d'agde camping advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkandLiza OP   Couple 18 weeks ago

Wargrave

We're just looking at booking the campsite at Cap d'agde and it shows three options, the standard pitches, by the beach/sea or buy the dunes.

Having never been before does anyone have any advice on which to choose?

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ruxruMan 18 weeks ago

sheffield

If you go during the hottest period (July-August) I would be worried about some shade on your pitch which is probabely likely to be in the standard/old area.

Otherwise being close to key places

(beach, shops/clubs) is helpfull given the large area of the camp

By *arkandLiza OP   Couple 18 weeks ago

Wargrave

"If you go during the hottest period (July-August) I would be worried about some shade on your pitch which is probabely likely to be in the standard/old area.

Otherwise being close to key places

(beach, shops/clubs) is helpfull given the large area of the camp"

Thanks _ruxru!

By *easingVenusCouple 17 weeks ago

Brighton

We found the pitches just in from the beach are just as good as those closest to the beach and often offer more shade when needed. Enjoy. Its a GREAT campsite!

By *sparagusMan 17 weeks ago

Horsham

"We found the pitches just in from the beach are just as good as those closest to the beach and often offer more shade when needed. Enjoy. Its a GREAT campsite! "

To echo previous responders: shade is important especially with a tent. With a motorhome and awning you have your own shade. Also consider access to the sanitary blocks and the shops for your morning baguette. Site is huge so a lot of walking required or take/hire bicycles to get around easily. I'd recommend the main part of the site on allees A to O. Presume you have seen siteplan here: https://www.centrenaturiste-oltra.fr/pdf/plan-camping.pdf

It's a wonderful site and experience. Enjoy!

» Add a new message to this topic