FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d’adge FIRST TIMERS !!!!

Cap d’adge FIRST TIMERS !!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eachesnCream69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chadlington

Hey

We are visiting for the first time in July, please do you have any recommendations on where to go & what to do while visiting?? Very excited.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *lackAndSnowCouple  over a year ago

Horsham

It will blow your mind. You can start the day chilling at the beach and also play there (in the swinging part). Day parties are the best: Mousse party, Babylon,Jardín of Eden. Kamasutra is nice during daytime too. You have also the saunas (couples & mixed). Then after dinner you can chill at the bars, and then head to the clubs: Glamour (fancy&posh,little exchange) or Tantra (less fancy and overcrowded with single men). There is also a BDSM club. Hope it helps and you enjoy xx

Horsham

BTW, we are going from 18 to 24 of July

By *rLibertineMan  over a year ago

North Suffolk

silly question but I assume all those options are open to those who just want to do a day trip?

First timer here passing through - so only able to visit for the day

Chadlington

Great Thankyou for the reply. Which beaches are the best? X

Horsham

There is only one beach 2km long approx. Right half familiar (incl children), and left half swinger

Horsham

Yes indeed, but for single men the daytime options are the beach, Kamasutra and the sauna.

By *exy LexyWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Totally jel, I'd love to go - enjoy!

Sorry to jump on your post but when is the best time to go here? It's on my bucket list

By *oublehelixxxCouple  over a year ago

London

Other tips - reserve if you want lunch at one of the beachfront restaurants as they quickly get full. Swingers beach is a long walk from the main site but close to the camping area. Swinging on beach mostly kicks off about 4-5 pm then everyone leaves to get ready for dinner. Foam party is a must. Sauna is fabulous and open from 2pm. Pool parties great but take loads of sun cream as no shade. Same is true for most of foam party area. People watching over dinner is a warm up to the unbelievably hedonistic nights. We are there 8-15 July. Happy to meet and show you around if dates overlap. Richard & Felicity. Xxx

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Excellent advice here, we’d also recommend finding out whose going to be in the Cap at the same time and sending them a message.

Perhaps 90% of folk here in July are French so it’s hard to connect unless you’ve a good command of the language.

A popular bar with the Brits is the Bodega in Port Ambonne if you get a bit phased out on your holiday.

Chadlington

Hey, Thankyou for your reply x

Chadlington

I think similar months to our summer however it will obviously be a lot warmer. We have only just heard about this place from videos we had watched on the internet, so we booked it up the following day

Chadlington

Wow how exciting, when you say Sauna, as is hot sauna or is this a bar/club ? X

Chadlington

Thanks good to know ! X

London

The sauna, as it is generally known, is a sex club whose proper name is Histoires de O. It has a couples only entrance and a singles entrance and inside the two areas are connected by a door that only the couples can go through. It is vast, beautiful and very clean. It is all on one level and there is a bar in each area. It gets its name because each side has a (lukewarm) hot tub that will take a dozen couples, a sauna and a steam room. But most of the space is open play beds. There are no closed door rooms. You can buy a ticket for one entry or one that lets you return again later in the day. It tends to be busy in the afternoon when most of the clubs are closed, and from 10pm. Attracts older couples less keen to get sunburned or do the wild clubs, but also a lot of fit men who can’t get in other couples only clubs.

By *eltic_GentMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

We are there 28th June for a week. Which days have the foam parties on?

We have a beachside villa just outside and plan to head in for events. Thanks

By *imdm101Man  over a year ago

Galway

What is it like for single men? Are most clubs couples only?

For clubs that do allow single men, are prices very inflated compared to singles price?

Chadlington

That sounds somewhere we will visit ! Exciting ??

By *om barbaraCouple  over a year ago

staffordshire

We there 24th August to 4th September in a caravan on oltra camping area. It's are

4th time but 1st time in are caravan in oltra. We are going leave it in France in storage so next year more visits! We would like try June July next year. Any camping advice welcome. X

Ps foam party great beach great

. But it's all good so hopefully we see you all having fun . X

By *ot couple888Couple  over a year ago

exeter

"The sauna, as it is generally known, is a sex club whose proper name is Histoires de O. It has a couples only entrance and a singles entrance and inside the two areas are connected by a door that only the couples can go through. It is vast, beautiful and very clean. It is all on one level and there is a bar in each area. It gets its name because each side has a (lukewarm) hot tub that will take a dozen couples, a sauna and a steam room. But most of the space is open play beds. There are no closed door rooms. You can buy a ticket for one entry or one that lets you return again later in the day. It tends to be busy in the afternoon when most of the clubs are closed, and from 10pm. Attracts older couples less keen to get sunburned or do the wild clubs, but also a lot of fit men who can’t get in other couples only clubs."

Sounds like this is worth visiting it’s our first visit too.

By *inkycat32Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Same for us as well...6th - 11th July. Can't wait!

When do the foam/pool parties take place?

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"The sauna, as it is generally known, is a sex club whose proper name is Histoires de O. "

Just one question - what's the dress code there? Do people generally dress up, or "come as they are"?

By *arkAlphaMan  over a year ago

london

"silly question but I assume all those options are open to those who just want to do a day trip?

First timer here passing through - so only able to visit for the day "

The issue is unless single men have accommodation booked within the Village, you can’t enter the village the clubs. It was the case in 2021 but maybe it’s changed since.

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Heathrow

The sauna is great. Dress code is nothing except a smile and a towel. Most people just wander around naked. If the weather is less than perfect and a bit overcast it gets packed. We’ve been when it’s heaving and we’ve been when it’s pretty empty. Anything consensual goes. We’ve played with couples and singles there and always had a good time.

By *entishman and maidCouple  over a year ago

gravesend

Is September and October still ok

Heathrow

"Is September and October still ok"

It’s a lot quieter in September. We went once in September and still had a great time but it was a lot quieter and the evenings were cooler.

By *overs65Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

We found Melrose a good place to get a feel for Cap ,of the times we visited may was probably the quietest, July best.

By *overs65Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

[Removed by poster at 31/05/23 21:59:21]

By *IP House PartiesCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"The sauna, as it is generally known, is a sex club whose proper name is Histoires de O.

Just one question - what's the dress code there? Do people generally dress up, or "come as they are"?"

People are naked. Dressed in fetish. Dressed in normal clothes. Dressed in lingerie. Anything goes

To note …Men need long trousers to get in the clubs Tantra also made me wear heels and said my clutch bag was too large

Xx

By *oshboyevertongirlMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Are jeans ok or actual trousers?

London

Jeans I think okay if they look smart. We are staying very close to Tantra but personally I am not a big fan of it - has quite a seedy feel and difficult to find private space if you want to play without an excess of attention.

By *oshboyevertongirlMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Good to know thanks x

London

"Same for us as well...6th - 11th July. Can't wait!

When do the foam/pool parties take place? "

Foam parties every day. Pool parties I believe Wednesday and Friday

London

"The sauna, as it is generally known, is a sex club whose proper name is Histoires de O.

Just one question - what's the dress code there? Do people generally dress up, or "come as they are"?"

Sauna is immediate dress down. You get a towel and strip in the changing room before going in, so men generally completely naked and women in lingerie.

By *ksinCouple  over a year ago

Rutland

"Are jeans ok or actual trousers? "

We’ve definitely seen people in jeans turned away at Tantra…..

By *ewadventures2017Couple  over a year ago

some where near

I was turned away in shots one evening

Home and changed no problem

By *ewgirl42Woman  over a year ago

london

Any advice for a single woman?

Would it be madness to go alone?

By *nkedFun2020Couple  over a year ago

Emsworth

My first time this year,but he's been before, although a few years ago. We're staying in Oz, but what I really want to know, is there a listing if events, do you have to book in advance,or is it all 'inclusive' once you are in the village?

Can wait to arrive

London

Maybe I should get Felicity to respond but in my, male, view, not madness at all. You would find friends quickly and be guaranteed an excess of fun. You can use the Cap log in the forum to find out who is there at the same time and make some connections in advance.

Cambridgeshire

"Any advice for a single woman?

Would it be madness to go alone?

"

The naturist village is pretty much like any other holiday resort, it's just that people happen to be naked. Em had absolutely no problems walking round it on her own. And the majority of the beach is not a swingers area.

Even on the swingers part of the beach, there is a definite convention of more action as you get further back from the sea.

So from my admittedly male perspective, you should find a safe base to experiment from as you feel secure.

London

Replying to InkedFun, no there is no listing of events that I am aware of and there is nothing inclusive. Indeed as well as the hotel you have to pay for access to the village though it is not much. Once inside you pay for everything except the hot sex.

By *umbrianexplorersCouple  over a year ago

tyldesley

Its our first time going this year for the both of us. July 22 to the 29th.

We are so fortunate to be going at the same time as 2 couples we know that are veterans of Cap. We are just gonna get told what to do and where to go.

I have been told to get an ankle wallet as there are no lockers in some of the clubs.

For guy cloths its a trip to primark for some throw away cotton or linen trousers shirts and shoes before we go.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey all! We are going in a couple of weeks, super excited!

Question: Is it OK to wear a chastity (cock) cage while walking around?

Tia x

Heathrow

"Hey all! We are going in a couple of weeks, super excited!

Question: Is it OK to wear a chastity (cock) cage while walking around?

Tia x"

You can wear as much or as little of anything as you like. You’ll see several caged men there.

Have fun!

Ah great! Thabks for the info.

What do you ladies think when you see a caged man? Is it weird?

Heathrow

"Ah great! Thabks for the info.

What do you ladies think when you see a caged man? Is it weird? "

I think it’s a great dynamic- but I do then like to see the cock uncaged!

It’s definitely not weird. Do whatever makes you happy!

Mrs P

By *9manioMan  over a year ago

Greenwich

Gonna break my cap d'age virginity this year august. Anyone else going around this time?

By *cxx789Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"There is only one beach 2km long approx. Right half familiar (incl children), and left half swinger"

some great advice in this forum. Thank you all. Newbie going for the first time this year on the 14th July - just a day visit unfortunately but hoping to do more

sounds like I should head to the beach. Able to get in the sauna as a day visiting single guy?

Cambridgeshire

"sounds like I should head to the beach. Able to get in the sauna as a day visiting single guy?"

Yes you can.

Cheltenham

"sounds like I should head to the beach. Able to get in the sauna as a day visiting single guy?

Yes you can."

excellent .. will try that also

going to have to cram a lot in that day lol

Heathrow

"sounds like I should head to the beach. Able to get in the sauna as a day visiting single guy?

Yes you can.

excellent .. will try that also

going to have to cram a lot in that day lol"

Don’t waste your time on the beach. Go to the pool and sauna at Kamasutra. There aren’t loads of single guys there and we’ve had action every day. There are quite a few couples looking for single guys

Cambridgeshire

Last time we were in the sauna club (Histoires d'O) there were more couples than guys in the single guys area.

Whereas, on the beach, there's a mass of single guys.

Heathrow

"Last time we were in the sauna club (Histoires d'O) there were more couples than guys in the single guys area.

"

That was the same this week. We did meet a great guy there for a threesome but it was mostly couples in the singles area. But then we went to the beach and it wasn’t at all over run with singles. We’re starting to think they’re being priced out of the resort.

Greenwich

"Last time we were in the sauna club (Histoires d'O) there were more couples than guys in the single guys area.

That was the same this week. We did meet a great guy there for a threesome but it was mostly couples in the singles area. But then we went to the beach and it wasn’t at all over run with singles. We’re starting to think they’re being priced out of the resort. "

Do you have to stay in the village to access the beach?

Heathrow

[Removed by poster at 27/06/23 20:46:07]

Heathrow

That was the same this week. We did meet a great guy there for a threesome but it was mostly couples in the singles area. But then we went to the beach and it wasn’t at all over run with singles. We’re starting to think they’re being priced out of the resort.

Do you have to stay in the village to access the beach?"

No but you have to pay for access to the village for the day.

By *ardAndWetCouple  over a year ago

Taunton

We'll be there from the 14th to the 21st , can't wait now

Greenwich

Do you have to stay in the village to access the beach?

No but you have to pay for access to the village for the day. "

Ok thanks. Going by your thread the sauna is the place to be instead..

By *aughtybutnice69xxxMan  over a year ago

BRISTOL

Hiya Fab members Naughty but nice going for the first time so a Cap Newbie lol from 22-26th July and staying at the Nutureva Resort.Love to chat to any couples or ladies that fancy meeting to mingle and show me the ropes and then see the days and night.Feel free to email or wink me be great to chat

Bobby x

By *ophienRobCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Here right now and that convention seems to have been turned on its head! The shoreline is rammed with folks putting on a show right next to the ice cream carts!

By *weet players franceCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

We arrive this Saturday 1st July for a week..feel free to message us if you're there looking for fun,!

We liked the sauna , was pretty good , where does it join in couples are to get into singles area we didn’t see any joining door

That was the same this week. We did meet a great guy there for a threesome but it was mostly couples in the singles area. But then we went to the beach and it wasn’t at all over run with singles. We’re starting to think they’re being priced out of the resort. "

Where is the entry into single area from couples area in sauna ? We were in couple of weeks ago didn’t know we could pass through , we’re poss planning another trip end of august

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Torrox, Spain

From the coupes side, keep moving to the right and it’s near the large bed.

From the singles side, keep moving to the left.

Or stand round for a few minutes and you’ll see people passing through.

Enjoy.

By *heArtOfDesireCouple  over a year ago

Great Horwood

This is a really useful thread, thanks everyone who has made suggestions. It’s our first time in Cap too this year - we’ll be there from the 11th - 15th July. Please do drop us a message if you’ll be there too and fancy meeting up.

J & T x

By *asygoing coupleCouple  over a year ago

Benidorm

Hi how and where do you book the village ? Also which are the best hotels to book. Sorry but we’ve never been to cap. Thanks

By *om and Jerry 69Couple  over a year ago

manchester

22-28 July for us

By *uncouple99Couple  over a year ago

colchester ish

This thread is really helpful. We are there 5th-14th September. We are hoping things are still open, foam parties running.

Any couples out there when we are we would love to hear from you. Be lovely to meet up with people we have already chatted to before in advance.

Torrox, Spain

Most places will still be open. Probably depends on the weather but think the foam parties might be finished by then.

Lot less people around but that might be good if it’s your first visit.

By *il_unicornCouple  over a year ago

bromley

First timers 21-24th July. B nice to have some English speaking people out there the same time. Message if you are xx

By *oulmatesUKCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Our first time as well

We can’t wait! We will be camping at Rene Oltra 19.07-28.07. Let’s have a drink

By *oeyDeeCouple  over a year ago

Texas

Thanks for the helpful thread. We will be first-timers the first week of September. Splitting time between Rene Oltra and Babylone.

By *ohn8210tCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

Take cash . We went once and the internet went down. Everyone rushed to draw cash and the banks ran out . It spoilt a lot of people’s weekend.

By *umbrianexplorersCouple  over a year ago

tyldesley

Any couples out there between the July 22ud and 29th message us and say hello x

By *uxom_LollyWoman  over a year ago

colchester

Me and Mr YouTube fly out on 23rd Come home the 28th we in the village 24th on wards

By *aucySouWestersCouple  over a year ago

Devon

More first timers here… Mid August for us, staying with friends there. They have a place so hopefully show us the sights!

By *asygoing coupleCouple  over a year ago

Benidorm

"Hi how and where do you book the village ? Also which are the best hotels to book. Sorry but we’ve never been to cap. Thanks "

Any advice would be appreciated

Torrox, Spain

"Hi how and where do you book the village ? Also which are the best hotels to book. Sorry but we’ve never been to cap. Thanks

Any advice would be appreciated "

There's plenty of advice about visiting Cap if you search the France forum.

Always read lots of posts, there's a huge anount of differing advice to take in.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

By *tsasecret2022Man  over a year ago

merseyside

I was there last month and in 5 days only heard a welsh couple and an Irish couple ?????? I’m back 20th July for 4 days ??

By *on_LaraCouple  over a year ago

london

Any advice on where to stay outside of the naturist part but close enough to get there (& back) in the evening? We’re looking to go Aug 17 for 5 nights.

J&L x

By *022FunSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Berkshire

19th to 26th August

Staying at Heliopolis

First time visitors

By *om barbaraCouple  over a year ago

staffordshire

"Any advice on where to stay outside of the naturist part but close enough to get there (& back) in the evening? We’re looking to go Aug 17 for 5 nights.

J&L x"

Hi guys we done that 3 years all good steady break in and 3rd of price

X if need information please inbox us. X

By *andjfunCouple  over a year ago

NORTH WEST

[Removed by poster at 11/07/23 18:50:56]

By *andjfunCouple  over a year ago

NORTH WEST

We are staying in heliopolis from the 17th of July for a week 3rd time for us xx

By *om and Jerry 69Couple  over a year ago

manchester

We going 21-27 july

Cheltenham

Hey just got here

And they’re telling me I need a card from the internet

Any advice please? Travelled to get here. Thanks

By *uxom_LollyWoman  over a year ago

colchester

According to Internet u can get a weekly pass at the reception there just Google it

By *anillabelliniCouple  over a year ago

limerick

"Hey just got here

Any advice please? Travelled to get here. Thanks"

I was told single guys need to be a member of naturist organisation to gain access at times, or else be staying in the village

By *IP House PartiesCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Hey just got here

Any advice please? Travelled to get here. Thanks"

Go to the ticket office just outside of the village to buy your pass. You’ll need your passport. If you’re staying in the village it’s cheaper so show them your accommodation info

Cheltenham

Ok for the benefit of other day visitors (and prob for single males only) you need a passport, ffcc membership card and ffn license

I was refused initially as didn’t have the card telling me I could buy on the internet. I did this outside and returned but then same lady refused me as she didn’t like seeing the card on the phone and wanted to see a physical card. Not my day.

Thanks for responses all.

By *anillabelliniCouple  over a year ago

limerick

"Ok for the benefit of other day visitors (and prob for single males only) you need a passport, ffcc membership card and ffn license

I was refused initially as didn’t have the card telling me I could buy on the internet. I did this outside and returned but then same lady refused me as she didn’t like seeing the card on the phone and wanted to see a physical card. Not my day.

Thanks for responses all. "

Try again tomorrow, hopefully they’ll ease off, today is also Bastille day so prob busier than norm

By *siancpl1111Couple  over a year ago

Chester

We are Visiting first time tomorrow for 3 nights. Just booked flight , can any one recommend any hotel or apartment please?

Cheltenham

"Ok for the benefit of other day visitors (and prob for single males only) you need a passport, ffcc membership card and ffn license

Thanks for responses all.

Try again tomorrow, hopefully they’ll ease off, today is also Bastille day so prob busier than norm"

Thanks for the advice.

Torrox, Spain

"We are Visiting first time tomorrow for 3 nights. Just booked flight , can any one recommend any hotel or apartment please?"

You’ve picked the busiest weekend of the year, so might be difficult.

I’d get on the net now and try before you leave.

Contact Oltra first, they have cabins and mobile homes.

Failing that, you might have to settle for something outside the village.

Good luck

First time this year that we’ve found things are humming.

Chester

[Removed by poster at 14/07/23 19:35:08]

Chester

Just booked . It was last one on booking com. Wow it seems busy out there

By *aneeCouple  over a year ago

Bath

Looking to visit cap in August, will be are first visit.

Looking for fun with groups of guys ,

By *aterfalls500Man  over a year ago

London

"We are Visiting first time tomorrow for 3 nights. Just booked flight , can any one recommend any hotel or apartment please?"
. Accommodation in the naturist village is expensive and good quality accommodation at a reasonable price tends to be booked up at least aix months in advance. You best chance of finding accommodation is an apartment. There will be a premium to pay for a short term booking. You might be lucky and find a cancellation. Try the accommodation agents in the village.

By *ristolSteve911Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I am in Cap d’Agde village naturist until the 13th of September staying in my air conditioned Motorhome, if any couples would like to join me for an aperitif 8pm - 9pm please call round, Alee Oliver 38, look for yellow sun screen.

Happy to show new visitors around the village, answer any questions etc, meet for a drink and chat, I have been coming to Cap for 20 years, totally genuine check out my Verifications Bisous Steve xx

BRISTOL

Hiya Fab members Naughty but nice guy going for the first time so a Cap Newbie lol from 22-26th July change of hotel now upgraded RAid5 Port Ambonne would love to chat to any couples or ladies that fancy meeting to mingle for parties and club fun.Feel free to email or wink me

Bobby x

I'm planning to go there alone. Any suggestions?

BRISTOL

I am going alone myself on Saturday for 4 nights and I have also booked end of August Bank Holiday Weekend for 3/4 nights happy for you to come along with me if you fancy it.Email me if you fancy a chat

Bobby x

By *aterfalls500Man  over a year ago

London

"I'm planning to go there alone. Any suggestions?"
. Initially you will have to adjust and accept how expensive accommodation in Cap is . You may be able to reduce the cost by staying outside the village but then will have the problem of getting to and from the village.

It is probably best to book your accommodation at the same time that you book flights. In the peak season you can easily pay £1000 per week for accommodation . For a first time visit it may be better to go in September when accommodation is cheaper.

By *EXUALAMBASSADORMan  over a year ago

PDI

Single men beware!

If you're staying outside of the resort.

You must have a Ffn card to enter.

The (unofficial) website is lying.

No day passes are available to single men!

Greenwich

How do i go about getting an ffn card?

By *K-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

We have booked our holidays to Cap, this will be our 3rd visit. We will be staying in Oz again.

We will be there from 29th Aug to 2nd Sept.

Devon

We arrive on the 14th….first timers as well!

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

At cap on 11 aug to 15 Aug beach and clubs sound great

By *illingToHelpMan  over a year ago

Oldham or South Shore

I went to the Cap for a day visitor, but was refused entry as I didn’t have the correct credentials. As a single male, you need to have a naturist license, which is easily obtainable online for about €25, I think. You must show it, along with your photographic ID (passport or driving license) when you are paying for entry (€11 for visitors on foot, and €26 with transport).

To be fair, I wasn’t really that bothered, as I only really wanted to go to the nudist beach, and you can access this for free by parking up at the end of Avenue Des Campings, and walking down the footpath Chemin Du Littoral in Marseillan-Plage. Then just turn left when you hit the sand and walk down the beach a hundred yards to the nudist bit.

There you go, I just saved you €50!

By *illingToHelpMan  over a year ago

Oldham or South Shore

Ooops! I mean, turn right when you hit the sand. Right. Left is more family beach. Don’t want to be getting your kit off there.

By *ove2Couple  over a year ago

colchester

We are looking at going next year.

Can you fly from UK ( in a plane obviously) and get transfer the other side.

By *S_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Near Leeds

"We are looking at going next year.

Can you fly from UK ( in a plane obviously) and get transfer the other side. "

Yes you can fly from a few uk airports to Béziers (Ryanair though sadly).

Plenty company’s offer transfers the other side to take you to the entrance of the naturist village x

By *ig chMan  over a year ago

Rickmansworth

Thinking of going end of September looks amazing

By *ongue-TechniqueMan  over a year ago

worthing

If you cannot find a flight to Bezier (definitely closest) we flew to Montpellier where you can either a train down or we just jumped in an Uber 120e but very easy and just an hr trip

By *oyotaCouple  over a year ago

mayo

well u love cap , fly to bessier , book a taxi and they are very friendly met a lovely girl she arranged every thing , have her mob if u want it , but cap is like a week on the moon , u leave thinkn was i there

Just commenting to make this easier for me to find.

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

We will be there the 31st of aug! Super excited. OK question; we're staying at the camping grounds and going to hire a car, as we want to explore further afield as well.

How easy is it to get in and out of the nude village??

Also will it have a time curfew to get back in at night?

By *hropsDuoCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"We will be there the 31st of aug! Super excited. OK question; we're staying at the camping grounds and going to hire a car, as we want to explore further afield as well.

"

Just drive straight out of the village. Coming back just scan your pass and the barrier opens.

No night time curfew.

Scotland

"We will be there the 31st of aug! Super excited. OK question; we're staying at the camping grounds and going to hire a car, as we want to explore further afield as well.

Just drive straight out of the village. Coming back just scan your pass and the barrier opens.

No night time curfew. "

Great thanks so much xx

Pm us if anyone wants to meet up, maybe can all get together one night

By *oggsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"

There is a curfew on the vehicle access to the campsite. Can't remember the time but you'll need to leave your car at the campsite entrance car park and make your own way back to your spot

By *ksinCouple  over a year ago

Rutland

There is a curfew on the vehicle access to the campsite. Can't remember the time but you'll need to leave your car at the campsite entrance car park and make your own way back to your spot"

Pretty sure the Rene Oltra vehicle gate closes at midnight

By *P-MedicMan  over a year ago

London, Norfolk & Cap d' Agde

Although the village barrier is 24/7 (with a valid card), the campsite barrier is only open from 7am until midnight.

Scotland

"Although the village barrier is 24/7 (with a valid card), the campsite barrier is only open from 7am until midnight."

Ok but from the campsite you can go into the village, but can't go from the village into the campsite that easy?

By *P-MedicMan  over a year ago

London, Norfolk & Cap d' Agde

No vehicle movements in or out of the campsite between midnight and 7am. You are fine on foot, bicycle, scooter, golf buggy etc. If you get back late, just leave your car in a car park close by and collect the next day...

Devon

Just got back and can’t wait to go again!

Couldn’t do it all in a week but we had a bloody good go lol

By *uckymonkeyNaughtybearCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We are there for first time staying at Oz for a few day end of aug - sep.

I think Oz is in the village, will we need to register or anything when we arrive to get into the village to get to the hotel.

Also people mentioned foam parties? Wed & Fri? Where are these happening?

Thanks.

By *nsatiable charlesMan  over a year ago

Leeds

The Oz Hotel is great. Initially you are best advised to arrive during daytime hours and register at the entrance to the Village Naturiste. You show ID and proof of accommodation and get an access card for the Village. The Oz Hotel is visible from the entrance.

If you arrive out of hours,then the security guards can admit you but you need to leave a passport with them which you can reclaim at the Village reception the next day. Lots of parties covered higher up this thread.

I am visiting for 10 days from next week with/without my partner. You will have fun exploring, enjoy!

By *uckymonkeyNaughtybearCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Thank you

By *ustysweetcheeks69Woman  over a year ago

exeter

Would you recommend it for a single fem?

Scotland

Anyone know if the hook up points are pretty close to the tent pitches, trying to minimise weight for the suitcase and want to bring as short a cable as practical.

By *hropsDuoCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"Anyone know if the hook up points are pretty close to the tent pitches, trying to minimise weight for the suitcase and want to bring as short a cable as practical. "

Hook up points in corner of pitch.

One post usually serves 2-4 adjoining pitches, so you can put your tent up in the corner right next to it if you want.

Commenting for easy access.

By *riendly_Mancs_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Back home near Macclesfield

We are there 7th - 16th Sept 23.

Total newbies so looking for any relevant information regarding events etc around these dates. We’ve read a lot about Foam party. What is this? Where/When it is held? How much is it?

Thanks in advance.

By *urringtiggraCouple  over a year ago

UXBRIDGE

Well reading all the posts...we ought to head too for our first time!!!!

By *ischief69Couple 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Hi. Just seen you have stayed in Oz- we’re going next week… what’s it like? Are rooftop parties good? Do guests tend to hook up?

Any recommendations? Xxxxxx

So excited our first time in cap !!

By *K4MECouple 14 weeks ago

Hull

Our first time at cap this Friday, do we need adaptor for Rene oltra hook up points?

By *acergirl16Couple 14 weeks ago

sunny midlands

Same electric hook up as uk

By *K4MECouple 14 weeks ago

Hull

Perfect x

By *owntown12Man 14 weeks ago

harrogate

We just stayed at Oz last week. Myself and wife, if you want to know more PM. We can’t pm you.

By *ittlemisseroticaCouple 14 weeks ago

london

RIAD5PARTY Has any one stayed here before? We’ve left it late (better late than never) and usually hire an apartment in Helli but thought of something different….heading there first half of August.

By *ostosaCouple 14 weeks ago

North of England

We have heard so much Cap d’Age from so many people and we really want to go but we can only realistically go at the beginning of October. Has anybody been in October, is it still worth the expense and spending time there during this time of year?

Thank you in advance xxx

By *atonMan 14 weeks ago

barnet

"Hey

We are visiting for the first time in July, please do you have any recommendations on where to go & what to do while visiting?? Very excited. "

You will love it . Its amazing . Babylon pool parties are fantastic . Weds and fri. Love the spa. I'm there myself in two weeks

By *rown-JewelsCouple 14 weeks ago

Mendip

The village remains open all year but many facilities close during winter. Starting about mid-september some shops and restaurants curtail opening hours. The Rene Oltra campsite closes about 15th Oct. We have been there up to mid-October and so long as the weather holds and if you like more peace and quiet it is fine. We often treat ourselves to a few days in the Pearl appartments because the rates in low-season are 'do-able'

By *rown-JewelsCouple 14 weeks ago

Mendip

Just a word of caution. The Naturist Village, particularly the R Oltra campsite is right next to a lagoon/swamp. When we were there earlier this year the plague of mosquitos was particularly severe and included the recently arrived Tiger Mosquitos. We were badly affected and I had over 40 bites. We both had to take to our beds with fever. Many others quickly left and were demanding their money back. The campsite initiated some pest control activity...without much success. Herself had to fly out home, and I returned home alone in the MoHo. Not sure if we could ever go back. Be aware.

By *otwifecouple2021Couple 14 weeks ago

milton keynes

Bookmarking the thread! Super useful!

By *one2-Do2Couple 14 weeks ago

South Yorkshire

"Just a word of caution. The Naturist Village, particularly the R Oltra campsite is right next to a lagoon/swamp. When we were there earlier this year the plague of mosquitos was particularly severe and included the recently arrived Tiger Mosquitos. We were badly affected and I had over 40 bites. We both had to take to our beds with fever. Many others quickly left and were demanding their money back. The campsite initiated some pest control activity...without much success. Herself had to fly out home, and I returned home alone in the MoHo. Not sure if we could ever go back. Be aware."

Oh my! I was hoping they’d all die off by the time we go in August but as someone who is a mozzie magnet I shall go armed! Thanks for the info.

By *owntown12Man 14 weeks ago

harrogate

Very few mosquitos in the village last week. Don’t know about the campsite. Not bitten once all week.

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Thinking about a last min trip after everything we've heard

By *r6andmrs9Couple 14 weeks ago

Near Newquay

We are newbies to Cap, arrive on the 10th August for two weeks. Open to suggestions/recommendations. Reach out if your there the same time xx

By *om barbaraCouple 13 weeks ago

staffordshire

"We have heard so much Cap d’Age from so many people and we really want to go but we can only realistically go at

the beginning of October. Has anybody been in October, is it still worth the expense and spending time there during this time of year?

Thank you in advance xxx"

Hi guys bit late really if 1st time as you not get see all it as to offer. X

By *arrie69Man 13 weeks ago

Dublin

I will be going first week in October. Will some restaurants, bars, clubs still be open ? Looking forward to just chilling and some fun in the sun.

By *acksparrow99Man 13 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

"I will be going first week in October. Will some restaurants, bars, clubs still be open ? Looking forward to just chilling and some fun in the sun."

Sun? It starts to rain end of August. The place goes quiet mid-end of September. There may be a couple of places for food still open and the Spa will be definitely open on weekends, but I'm not sure about other clubs.

By *ucianpoundCouple 13 weeks ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Virtually a the clubs are open every weekend throughout the year.

Clair Obscur opens one weekend only each month during the winter.

Lots of younger French use the port side bars/clubs during the winter but the Bodega, as always, is packed with oldies every Friday/Saturday.

Out of season the Cap is 99% French

By *akeyFunTimesCoupleCouple 13 weeks ago

Mexborough

Not long now. We fly out Wednesday morning

By *lubcouple4135Couple 13 weeks ago

Selby

Hi all,

We will be in Cap from 01-08 August. It's our fourth time, so we not new.

We will be driving from yorkshire on 31 July about 5pm set off and we have two spaces in the car, so happy to take a couple.

The only thing we offer is transport to your own accommodation in the village. We not offer transport back(unless you go to Poland lol) and not offering accomodation.

By *aizxer SozceMan 13 weeks ago

Kettering

Can I go to cap as a single male?

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

"Hey

We are visiting for the first time in July, please do you have any recommendations on where to go & what to do while visiting?? Very excited. "

Avoid Heliopolis

By *eah BabyCouple 13 weeks ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Hey

We are visiting for the first time in July, please do you have any recommendations on where to go & what to do while visiting?? Very excited.

Avoid Heliopolis "

Oh we were thinking of going next year and recommended Heliopolis, can we ask why to avoid? Thanks

By *avidandherCouple 12 weeks ago

Manchester

"Hey

Avoid Heliopolis

Oh we were thinking of going next year and recommended Heliopolis, can we ask why to avoid? Thanks "

We have been going to Heliopolis for years. Lots of the letting agents do old fashioned Saturday to Saturday bookings only. Not all the blocks have lifts. Not all the apartments have air con and check the bed sizes and avoid fold downs (click clacks). Also look at site plans to see where EXACTLY the apartment is. However it's nice and central for everything in the village and AGN online brochure shows a full range of apartments including some quite expensive luxury ones.

If you can afford it Jardin d Eden offers great accommodation, private pool and flexible booking dates.

Enjoy.

By *eah BabyCouple 12 weeks ago

"Hey

Avoid Heliopolis

Oh we were thinking of going next year and recommended Heliopolis, can we ask why to avoid? Thanks

We have been going to Heliopolis for years. Lots of the letting agents do old fashioned Saturday to Saturday bookings only. Not all the blocks have lifts. Not all the apartments have air con and check the bed sizes and avoid fold downs (click clacks). Also look at site plans to see where EXACTLY the apartment is. However it's nice and central for everything in the village and AGN online brochure shows a full range of apartments including some quite expensive luxury ones.

If you can afford it Jardin d Eden offers great accommodation, private pool and flexible booking dates.

Enjoy. "

Thank you for the information, I know our friends who went said some places you are lucky to get a toilet seat just looked like a minefield to us when looking.

We did see a post about Port Nature but can’t find it now, it said some blocks should be avoided as noise from bars below, would you know which these are? Thank you

By *ooandhuffyCouple 12 weeks ago

Scotland

We have used AGN for the past 8 years, staying in a variety of locations and every apartment has been exactly as described and we have had no problems at all. We would also say that the Eden apartments are no better than any other AGN luxe category apartment.

We stayed in a Port Nature villa this year which was the best we have ever had anywhere in the village, and for us the location was better than Heliopolis.

Obviously do your own research, but we would recommend booking with one of the main agencies, especially if it is your first time.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

"Hey

Avoid Heliopolis

Oh we were thinking of going next year and recommended Heliopolis, can we ask why to avoid? Thanks "

No central air con, apartments very hot. Avoid ground level flats. We practically melted.

It's a good location, especially if you're looking for parking but I'd look elsewhere for staying in the resort... or a better Heliopolis flat... just make sure you know what you're getting into. Pictures of the flat, reviews, an inventory of what's in it, etc

Manchester

"Hey

Avoid Heliopolis

Enjoy.

Thank you for the information, I know our friends who went said some places you are lucky to get a toilet seat just looked like a minefield to us when looking.

We did see a post about Port Nature but can’t find it now, it said some blocks should be avoided as noise from bars below, would you know which these are? Thank you "

Can't contact you directly because you block us old farts. However, our opinion now is that you should certainly consider Jardin d Eden as first choice. Your profile indicates that you look and enjoy the kind of lifestyle that would be well suited to Eden. There is lots of action round the pool and jacuzzi and there is a sort of club atmosphere there so you are likely to make some friends.

The nightclub of choice should be Glamour.... research it on Google. It's top notch but expensive. Daytime pool and lunch restaurant Waiki.... Have seen forum quoting 50euro a day for sunbeds and brolly. Also try the foam parties, Eden should advise you about VIP entry.

Enjoy.

By *acksparrow99Man 12 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

" Also try the foam parties, Eden should advise you about VIP entry.

Enjoy.

"

Save your money. They allow as many people as they can fit standing. It's a sardine can and has nothing to do with the foam parties of the past. They also allow single guys pretending to be gay couples. We were there a week ago on Saturday and decided to never go again. The matress pricess are extortionate, 250 euro for the VIP package (matress + one bottle of champagne of your choice). The matresses are old and torn.

Try the spa and the BDSM club.

"Hey

Avoid Heliopolis

Enjoy.

We did see a post about Port Nature but can’t find it now, it said some blocks should be avoided as noise from bars below, would you know which these are? Thank you

Can't contact you directly because you block us old farts. However, our opinion now is that you should certainly consider Jardin d Eden as first choice. Your profile indicates that you look and enjoy the kind of lifestyle that would be well suited to Eden. There is lots of action round the pool and jacuzzi and there is a sort of club atmosphere there so you are likely to make some friends.

The nightclub of choice should be Glamour.... research it on Google. It's top notch but expensive. Daytime pool and lunch restaurant Waiki.... Have seen forum quoting 50euro a day for sunbeds and brolly. Also try the foam parties, Eden should advise you about VIP entry.

Enjoy.

"

Oh erm sorry about that Your not old farts your only just a bit older than ourselves Thank you very much for the information, it’s very much appreciated, we have been to Hedonism about 15 times but thought we would give Cap a go.

Enjoy.

Save your money. They allow as many people as they can fit standing. It's a sardine can and has nothing to do with the foam parties of the past. They also allow single guys pretending to be gay couples. We were there a week ago on Saturday and decided to never go again. The matress pricess are extortionate, 250 euro for the VIP package (matress + one bottle of champagne of your choice). The matresses are old and torn.

Try the spa and the BDSM club."

Hmmm not sure a sardine can sounds very inviting and we’re not champagne drinkers especially at that price, guess if people keep paying extortionate prices they will keep charging them

Canary Wharf, London

Enjoy.

Hmmm not sure a sardine can sounds very inviting and we’re not champagne drinkers especially at that price, guess if people keep paying extortionate prices they will keep charging them "

Normal entry is less, 25Euro per couple, but you do not get a mattress and you just stand there in the courtyard packed so tightly there is no room for fucking. They oversold it, it used to be different even two years ago, but last year they started selling as many entry tickets as they can and killed what was one of the best parts of the Cap experience.

Enjoy.

Hmmm not sure a sardine can sounds very inviting and we’re not champagne drinkers especially at that price, guess if people keep paying extortionate prices they will keep charging them

Normal entry is less, 25Euro per couple, but you do not get a mattress and you just stand there in the courtyard packed so tightly there is no room for fucking. They oversold it, it used to be different even two years ago, but last year they started selling as many entry tickets as they can and killed what was one of the best parts of the Cap experience."

Sounds like we may have left it too late to experience Cap at its best but guess as it will be our first time we have no past experiences to compare it too, one to tick off the bucket list anyway

Canary Wharf, London

Enjoy.

Normal entry is less, 25Euro per couple, but you do not get a mattress and you just stand there in the courtyard packed so tightly there is no room for fucking. They oversold it, it used to be different even two years ago, but last year they started selling as many entry tickets as they can and killed what was one of the best parts of the Cap experience.

Sounds like we may have left it too late to experience Cap at its best but guess as it will be our first time we have no past experiences to compare it too, one to tick off the bucket list anyway "

There are still plenty of other places to explore. The Spa, the clubs, the beach. Being able to sit naked in the Bodega bar where you can also swim naked in the pool between your beers is rather cool.

Manchester

Enjoy.

Sounds like we may have left it too late to experience Cap at its best but guess as it will be our first time we have no past experiences to compare it too, one to tick off the bucket list anyway "

Do you think that the crowding is a weekend thing? Lots of locals, within 100 miles, turn up at weekends. 25 euro basic entry makes it a good value afternoon. Mid week should/could be a lot less busy. Anyway at basic entry price, you don't loose a lot by leaving early.

Naked naughty fun on comfortable mattresses round the pool.....that's Eden. Lots of good looking people having fun.

Hundreds of naughty couples openly enjoying each other on the very crowded couples beach is really something, even if, or maybe because, crowds of meerkats gather for the more exhibitionist couplings.

Sauna club divided into mixed and couples only sections... Mixed part better jacuzzi, and more comfortable. Atmosphere very much like Chameleons club in Darlaston.

Beach restaurants quite good for lunches.

By *atonMan 8 weeks ago

barnet

Arriving tomorrow 23 Rd for 12 days. With a girlfriend she's slim fit bi . Both warm friendly . Play separately too.

By *izandpaulCouple 8 weeks ago

merseyside

"Are jeans ok or actual trousers? "

Seen people get turned away from places in jeans and some insist gentlemen wear a collared shirt, probably get away with decent polo shirt.

They do like shoes too, not trainers.

Its the South of France and they like gents to dress.

By *hrisukbishareCouple 8 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We arrive 26th for first time. Bi naturist couple hoping yo meet other sensuous oral playmates.

By *otcouple4youCouple 8 weeks ago

nantwich

[Removed by poster at 22/08/24 23:04:06]

By *udebeachcoupleCouple 8 weeks ago

plymouth

We are in Port Venus 17-24 Sept say hi if you are There

By *assionPulseXMan 7 weeks ago

London

I'm heading down there in a few days