FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Tag

Tag

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So just an idea here, what do you think of an option to tag someone’s username in a thread and they automatically get a message and upon clicking on it can be directed straight to the thread. Think this would be a good or bad idea?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds irritating. And probably will be as ignored as the winks are

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

A bit like t*****r I suppose. I did have this thought the other day particularly about showing my friends events they might be interested in.

I think it’s a good idea

Bad. It could get irritating also I think it's a bit frowned upon to be naming people here, unless it's one of those name your favourite type threads and I'm sure most of them check for their name anyway.

I do think it would be useful to get a message if someone reply&quotes you though, I often don't go back to threads and might seem rude like I'm ignoring them.

"So just an idea here, what do you think of an option to tag someone’s username in a thread and they automatically get a message and upon clicking on it can be directed straight to the thread. Think this would be a good or bad idea? "

I’m confused

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"A bit like t*****r I suppose. I did have this thought the other day particularly about showing my friends events they might be interested in.

I think it’s a good idea"

Me too but obviously it will have mixed reactions, I was just having a brain storming moment

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I've moved this to the feedback forum

I have no issues with notifications, of mentions in the forum but please not as a private message

» Add a new message to this topic