FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Notifications

Notifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ememberTheName OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

For being added to a hotlist

I think you should get a notification on your profile if you make someone hotlist

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

If the hotlist became public women wouldn’t add anyone to it. We get harassed if we look at a guys profile, imagine the hassle if we added them to a list! Guys would see it as a guaranteed shag and bug the woman.

By *ememberTheName OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

"If the hotlist became public women wouldn’t add anyone to it. We get harassed if we look at a guys profile, imagine the hassle if we added them to a list! Guys would see it as a guaranteed shag and bug the woman. "

Didn’t take that into consideration

As a Male I don’t have this issue sorry

By *dris12345Man  over a year ago

home

"If the hotlist became public women wouldn’t add anyone to it. We get harassed if we look at a guys profile, imagine the hassle if we added them to a list! Guys would see it as a guaranteed shag and bug the woman.

Didn’t take that into consideration

As a Male I don’t have this issue sorry "

Let’s be honest we would love to make anyone’s hotlist

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

People use hotlists for all sorts of reasons some of which have nothing to do with wanting to meet someone. This one has been done to death. It’s a terrible idea.

By *anda and CatCouple  over a year ago

Our hotlist has a number of people we have met at clubs and for one reason or another have decided we would rather not bump into them again. We have altered our plans more than once having seen their weekend plans. Hotlists need to be anonymous for us.

By *exymidscouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"For being added to a hotlist

I think you should get a notification on your profile if you make someone hotlist "

No Not a good idea. We prefer to keep ours private. We hotlist for future possible chat/meets because we cannot always have time at the present moment so we don't want to lose track of them.

Plus I don't really want to know if we are on their hotlist.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"If the hotlist became public women wouldn’t add anyone to it. We get harassed if we look at a guys profile, imagine the hassle if we added them to a list! Guys would see it as a guaranteed shag and bug the woman. "

By *dris12345Man  over a year ago

home

"Our hotlist has a number of people we have met at clubs and for one reason or another have decided we would rather not bump into them again. We have altered our plans more than once having seen their weekend plans. Hotlists need to be anonymous for us."

Sounds like you want an ice cold list instead lol

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Do you want to know who added you or just that your on somebody new?

» Add a new message to this topic