FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Profile viewer then dissappears

Profile viewer then dissappears

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mazon750 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Perth

[Removed by poster at 12/12/19 12:17:02]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Perth

We sometimes look to see who has looked at our profile. When we look again later, some of the ones that have looked are no longer on the list, why does this happen??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe they have looked and didn’t like what the saw so have blocked you , or they have changed their settings so they no longer show on “who looked at me”. That stops them from being contacted by that profile. I don’t show on people’s view list.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"We sometimes look to see who has looked at our profile. When we look again later, some of the ones that have looked are no longer on the list, why does this happen??"

They have probably blocked you. If I look at a guys profile and see bareback pics or a bad attitude, I block him. Lots of people use the block as a filter.

Pontypridd

"Maybe they have looked and didn’t like what the saw so have blocked you , or they have changed their settings so they no longer show on “who looked at me”. That stops them from being contacted by that profile. I don’t show on people’s view list. "

I don’t think stealth mode always works. I sometimes look at a profile from a forum. A few minutes later that profile looks at mine. I haven’t spoken on the forum so he’d have no reason to look at me.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"Maybe they have looked and didn’t like what the saw so have blocked you , or they have changed their settings so they no longer show on “who looked at me”. That stops them from being contacted by that profile. I don’t show on people’s view list.

I don’t think stealth mode always works. I sometimes look at a profile from a forum. A few minutes later that profile looks at mine. I haven’t spoken on the forum so he’d have no reason to look at me. "

If its someone Local perhaps they saw you were on line using "whose near" coincidentally.

Pontypridd

"Maybe they have looked and didn’t like what the saw so have blocked you , or they have changed their settings so they no longer show on “who looked at me”. That stops them from being contacted by that profile. I don’t show on people’s view list.

I don’t think stealth mode always works. I sometimes look at a profile from a forum. A few minutes later that profile looks at mine. I haven’t spoken on the forum so he’d have no reason to look at me.

If its someone Local perhaps they saw you were on line using "whose near" coincidentally. "

That’s the weird thing, it’s not local guys. And it’s happened several times. I’ve just looked at you - do I show as looking at you?

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

If its someone Local perhaps they saw you were on line using "whose near" coincidentally.

That’s the weird thing, it’s not local guys. And it’s happened several times. I’ve just looked at you - do I show as looking at you?"

No you don't.

Pontypridd

"

That’s the weird thing, it’s not local guys. And it’s happened several times. I’ve just looked at you - do I show as looking at you?

No you don't. "

Thank you

Perth

Thank you for all the replies.

» Add a new message to this topic