FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photos from web

Photos from web

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could I please ask how so many pics that have been taken off of the web are being approved and getting through onto peoples profile, the increased lately is staggering, it takes less than a minute to reverse image search with google or tin eye if a pic looks as if it has come from the web and most are easily spotable by the lighting or the professional pose, by putting these pics on a profile and claiming they are of the person who's profile it is, is surly breaking sight rules?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

4000+ pics are approved daily so a minute per pic would take 66 hours. If you spot PLEASE report admin review and will suspend fakes

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So what about appealing a rejected photo where its been rejected 'because its not you in it' - when it clearly is?

Because I've had the same image rejected twice of me and I'm getting a little frustrated.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I've seen quite a few profiles with pics with the sdc logo. Now I'm not saying these pics definitely aren't genuine but why would people lift the pics off the website rather than using the originals they have without the logo? (as we had done when we joined).

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I've seen quite a few profiles with pics with the sdc logo. Now I'm not saying these pics definitely aren't genuine but why would people lift the pics off the website rather than using the originals they have without the logo? (as we had done when we joined). "

Report them they will be removed

Admin x

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Will do from now on. Was just surprised they were approved in the first place.

x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Could I please ask how so many pics that have been taken off of the web are being approved and getting through onto peoples profile, the increased lately is staggering, it takes less than a minute to reverse image search with google or tin eye if a pic looks as if it has come from the web and most are easily spotable by the lighting or the professional pose, by putting these pics on a profile and claiming they are of the person who's profile it is, is surly breaking sight rules?"

Remember not every pic that is elsewhere is because the profile is a fake...lots of people, like myself are on more than one site.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am talking of pics that are on photostock sites of professional models or advertising, for example lose a "stone in a month and have a body like mine"

» Add a new message to this topic