FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > profile changed from woman to couple

profile changed from woman to couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey! I was wondering if any admin could help me out. I've noticed my profile has been changed from woman to couple. I joined as a woman as I plan on meeting alone and my partner doesn't want any info on here or to be involved with meets.

Is it possible to change it back or do I need to create a new account?

Thank you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'm in a long term relationship and we are very happy. My partner knows I'm on here and the reason why is to explore a hot wife fantasy" this could be why?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Maybe contact admin.

""I'm in a long term relationship and we are very happy. My partner knows I'm on here and the reason why is to explore a hot wife fantasy" this could be why? "

I thought that too, but then I've seen quite a few profiles from women who say they are in relationships and looking to meet with men and have a female profile so I'm not too sure.

I've contacted site admin through the contact form but it says don't expect a reply as they get so many, so thought I'd post here too. Thank you for your help X

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Yes this happened to me when I first joined, as my profile said I had a partner even though he wasn't meeting with me. I contacted admin and they fixed it, but it took a while, and several attempts to contact them before they resolved it.

"Yes this happened to me when I first joined, as my profile said I had a partner even though he wasn't meeting with me. I contacted admin and they fixed it, but it took a while, and several attempts to contact them before they resolved it. "

Thank you NSA! I think I will contact them once every couple of days and hopefully they'll see my message and reply and sort it out.

» Add a new message to this topic