FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photo uploading

Photo uploading

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *handi83 OP   Man  over a year ago

Right here

I’ve tried to upload a profile picture, which is a painted portrait of my face... the mods won’t allow it, despite it also being a picture of an existing profile picture I have uploaded...

Crazy!? How can moderators tell that images of a persons body is actually that person.

It just doesn't make sense to me?!

Ghandi

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/02/20 10:19:54]

I posted some new pics of a meet i had with a girl she gave me permission before posting & her face was blurred. However after i posted pics kept getting rejected i then received an email that i had 24hrs to remove pics i had no permission to post. I then contacted this girl i had met recently whose pic kept getting rejected & she then told me she didn't approve of them - strange, no communication from her until i made initial contact by then i had logged in again 5hrs later from the last email where i was given 24hrs to remove pics only to be told i was suspended from uploading further pictures! Since then I've been messaging them for a month and no replies! I feel they have treated me unfairly & I've been swinging for 7yrs on and off on here and never had a problem like this before. Problem is i paid for a gold site supporter not long before this happened up until April so they've eaten my money then suspended my picture uploading facility how cruel! Can somebody give advice or if admin of fab are reading this, can you reinstate me please 

Yeah i have tried uploading and refuded yet you see others who have them

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

You can only upload images of the people to whom the profile relates, so single profiles themselves and couples that couple. It's in the site rule.

Being a supporter does not change the rules for you.

No i was in the pictures too its absolutely absurd that they banned me from uploading more pictures its incredible why they done that.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"No i was in the pictures too its absolutely absurd that they banned me from uploading more pictures its incredible why they done that."

It's your profile, as a single male, so the images should be of you. Not images that include you.

I always think of rule breaks, in the same way I do speeding on the roads.... some get away with it, some dont.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"No i was in the pictures too its absolutely absurd that they banned me from uploading more pictures its incredible why they done that.

It's your profile, as a single male, so the images should be of you. Not images that include you. "

He can have pics of others if he is in the pic too.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I posted some new pics of a meet i had with a girl she gave me permission before posting & her face was blurred. However after i posted pics kept getting rejected i then received an email that i had 24hrs to remove pics i had no permission to post. I then contacted this girl i had met recently whose pic kept getting rejected & she then told me she didn't approve of them - strange, no communication from her until i made initial contact by then i had logged in again 5hrs later from the last email where i was given 24hrs to remove pics only to be told i was suspended from uploading further pictures! Since then I've been messaging them for a month and no replies! I feel they have treated me unfairly & I've been swinging for 7yrs on and off on here and never had a problem like this before. Problem is i paid for a gold site supporter not long before this happened up until April so they've eaten my money then suspended my picture uploading facility how cruel! Can somebody give advice or if admin of fab are reading this, can you reinstate me please  "

From what I can gather from your post, you uploaded pics you thought you had permission for but didn't, hence the mail asking you to remove them.

If you carried on uploading pics that were not allowed then you will get a block on your uploads. It is only fair to the people objecting to their pics being used without permission.

If you want to ask admin to review the block you need to ask Admin from the contact button at the bottom of the page/ home page on mobile

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners