FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Colour Change For Message Reply

Colour Change For Message Reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning admin and fabbers first time on this section so here goes.

I've noticed that when a couple or especially a female has messaged me, I then reply, I notice that some of my replies are not read. Now as they initiated the contact in sure they would like to see the reply if any but I beleve the reply just looks like any normal message and as cpls n females are inundate but tons of mail then they never get to see it or miss it.

So why not have any replays in a different colour, I mean it could be the whole message or just the title so when look at your mail list you see a reply to you easily amongst the rest.

similar idea to the forums, it's easy for only me to find my post as it's coloured blue.

This was just a thought as I know it would be easy to implode the in the code

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Morning admin and fabbers first time on this section so here goes.

I've noticed that when a couple or especially a female has messaged me, I then reply, I notice that some of my replies are not read. Now as they initiated the contact in sure they would like to see the reply if any but I beleve the reply just looks like any normal message and as cpls n females are inundate but tons of mail then they never get to see it or miss it.

So why not have any replays in a different colour, I mean it could be the whole message or just the title so when look at your mail list you see a reply to you easily amongst the rest.

similar idea to the forums, it's easy for only me to find my post as it's coloured blue.

This was just a thought as I know it would be easy to implode the in the code "

Great idea. Woud like messages from friends to be highlighed in a different colour too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ooooh that would be a much appreciated feature!

» Add a new message to this topic