FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Deleting Verifications

Deleting Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Admin

I know that this issue has been raised before, but is it possible to consider a delete verification option please?

We have some verifications from when we first joined 3 years ago from people we no longer talk to for various reasons and although we don't display their veris, we would prefer to delete them.

Could this be considered for a future update please?

Thanks, Gee & Nik

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *969BewitchedWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Yes I agree, this would be a great option.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why bother

Don’t display them or block the people then the verifications dissapear, simple

By *rabybabyCouple  over a year ago

south Lakes

Are you saying if you block the people the verifications disappear?

Excellent news if correct

Yes of you block they leave your manage verifications list

"Yes of you block they leave your manage verifications list"
they do but ur number of meets doesnt alter on ur verification summary

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Yes of you block they leave your manage verifications listthey do but ur number of meets doesnt alter on ur verification summary "

and they reappear if you unblock the profile

I'd appreciate this facility. I've had a couple of unwanted veris and I'd prefer to show my verification summery but won't because of the ones from people I met in a previous life who took it upon themselves to verify me without asking! Grrrr

"I'd appreciate this facility. I've had a couple of unwanted veris and I'd prefer to show my verification summery but won't because of the ones from people I met in a previous life who took it upon themselves to verify me without asking! Grrrr"

Does it really matter how many are in your summary? Just display the ones you want, block the people you want, who cares what it shows on the summary! Apart from a few jiffy people, can’t see what’s the problem

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"I'd appreciate this facility. I've had a couple of unwanted veris and I'd prefer to show my verification summery but won't because of the ones from people I met in a previous life who took it upon themselves to verify me without asking! Grrrr

Does it really matter how many are in your summary? Just display the ones you want, block the people you want, who cares what it shows on the summary! Apart from a few jiffy people, can’t see what’s the problem"

I’d like that option and I guess some people want to display the verifications that really matter.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I guess there are people on here who couldn't care less what veris they've been left, but all I'm asking for is a delete verification option so that people have the choice.

I personally can't stand the categories option for pics, but that doesn't mean that other people dont find it useful.

Gee

I imagine his would be mostly used by those who want to appear that they haven't met half the site. It sounds also like it be used to hide whom one has seen in the past and may not want to be associated with them.

Bit like trying to change or hide facts... like being under the age cut off for many when one is clearly not.

This would be great. I had a fake veri left by a couples profile.

Reported it and even though the profile no longer exists the summary stating I met a couple does. It's no big deal I know but i'd rather my veri summary be a truthful representation of who I meet.

"I imagine his would be mostly used by those who want to appear that they haven't met half the site. It sounds also like it be used to hide whom one has seen in the past and may not want to be associated with them.

Bit like trying to change or hide facts... like being under the age cut off for many when one is clearly not."

You can hide the “who” now...by simply not displaying. You cannot alter the total number tho if you choose to show the summary...but you don’t have to do that either...

"I imagine his would be mostly used by those who want to appear that they haven't met half the site. It sounds also like it be used to hide whom one has seen in the past and may not want to be associated with them.

Bit like trying to change or hide facts... like being under the age cut off for many when one is clearly not.

You can hide the “who” now...by simply not displaying. You cannot alter the total number tho if you choose to show the summary...but you don’t have to do that either..."

Yes... I was trying show that if you could remove veris then one could start to tailer whom and how many you met so as to look better to those who may think one has met too many.

» Add a new message to this topic