FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Message block

Message block

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi just tired to send a message it said something like I had a link to a website or content from an unapproved site I have now got blocked from sending message for an hour what's going on the photos I was looking to send are in my private gallery and are approved

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthy-naughtyWoman  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I've just had this to for sending web addresses or something which I wasn't! It gave me a chance to review the message which I did but couldn't see anything that would cause an issue now I'm blocked for a couple of hours. I'm really cross! And there's no way to appeal.

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Yes it's happened to me. If you mention certain other websites, the words get detected and You get the dialogue , if you ignore it and try again you get blocked

Eventually you learn what you can and cannot mention

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I’ve had this when I didn’t have either a web address, a ‘dotcom’ or even an @ in my message- got blocked for posting for 2 hours!!

System gremlins maybe? I clicked the link to say it was an error but it then says it will be reviewed within 48 hours (I think)

So the 2 hour ban was quicker lol!!

I know it’s adminned by volunteers, but it’s a shame they can’t get their algorithms a little more reliable!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It doesn't seem to be consistent either, I have sent links to video clips on websites (whose name I cannot mention) and they have been delivered without issue. Then a few days later, tried to send the same links to someone else and got a 48 hour ban. Not sure which was correct, haven't tried again since. But yes, you find out the hard way which sites you can't mention.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"It doesn't seem to be consistent either, I have sent links to video clips on websites (whose name I cannot mention) and they have been delivered without issue. Then a few days later, tried to send the same links to someone else and got a 48 hour ban. Not sure which was correct, haven't tried again since. But yes, you find out the hard way which sites you can't mention."

you have to send and receive a couple of messages before you can send addresses or phone numbers so i suspect posting links is the same

» Add a new message to this topic