FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Age verication

Age verication

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Shame this site doesn’t have feature where u have to upload you’re id to vervie you’re age as lot people adjust there she say there younger when there not and it misleading when you meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think if ppl had to upload I'd to prove age a lot of ppl would leave

"I think if ppl had to upload I'd to prove age a lot of ppl would leave "

The fakes/liars/cheaters certainly would. What would others have to hide? I’ve certainly heard worse ideas!

"I think if ppl had to upload I'd to prove age a lot of ppl would leave

The fakes/liars/cheaters certainly would. What would others have to hide? I’ve certainly heard worse ideas!"

You’d be happy to upload something that would make identity theft a doddle would you? I’m a Nigerian Prince, send me your bank a/c details please and I’ll make you a rich, rich man.....

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The fakes/liars/cheaters certainly would. What would others have to hide?

!"

Their real identity on a site that you are anonymous and like it that way

To join most clubs you need to provide proof of identity and if your committed to the scene then why not. The same with this kind of website. (Ant)

The fakes/liars/cheaters certainly would. What would others have to hide? I’ve certainly heard worse ideas!"

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"To join most clubs you need to provide proof of identity and if your committed to the scene then why not. The same with this kind of website. (Ant)"

This isn't a club

By *ngel Of SexMan  over a year ago

canning town

[Removed by poster at 01/01/18 20:08:11]

By *ngel Of SexMan  over a year ago

canning town

The fakes/liars/cheaters certainly would. What would others have to hide? I’ve certainly heard worse ideas!

You’d be happy to upload something that would make identity theft a doddle would you? I’m a Nigerian Prince, send me your bank a/c details

please and I’ll make you a rich, rich man..... "

Last week on the news a white man was caught sending fraudulent mails claiming he is a Nigerian Prince, I didnt call you racist just educating you.

You’d be happy to upload something that would make identity theft a doddle would you? I’m a Nigerian Prince, send me your bank a/c details

please and I’ll make you a rich, rich man..... .

Last week on the news a white man was caught sending fraudulent mails claiming he is a Nigerian Prince, I didnt call you racist just educating you.

You’re not educating me at all.....

"

We're none of those things and we wouldn't upload our ID online...

!

Their real identity on a site that you are anonymous and like it that way"

I assume it would be held securely by the site only?

By *iggerman81Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

By *lackbird1000Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Shame this site doesn’t have feature where u have to upload you’re id to vervie you’re age as lot people adjust there she say there younger when there not and it misleading when you meet "
I would walk way ! But another day this lady said she had her 50 party ! She looked bloody 37!!! Depend the way their look after themselves ! This guy said he was 42 god looked more 60! I said hi bye! But I would not enjoy to have my details in this site! Mind you have young girls too who age really bad ! X

Forum Mod

O o O oo

!

I assume it would be held securely by the site only?"

Not a clue. You would have to ask the sites that ask for identification. However that matters not to a lot of people, there are people about who still wouldn't want their personal details on a site that they want to remain anonymous on

Many sites from couch surfing to HMRC to swinging sites have a whole raft of verification methods.

The one that we would have thought should have the more methods of verification are swinging sites, often have the least.

No harm in having, say 10 possible verification methods, and you can choose which ones or how many to complete. Then you could filter out those that are less than 50%, 60%, 70% etc.. verified.

So people are welcome not to use them, but at least we would be only communicating with those that are heavily verified and a site supporter.

At the end of the day ...its only a website ....just like Facebook it's only a website .

Any one of us can make one and put it live in under a day ....with your age ideas implicated to join

By *hototed54Man  over a year ago

leeds/ morley/tingley/ middleton

Age is just a number, I don’t see the problem so long as they are over 18

If you saw a profiles pictures and we're really attracted your unlikely to say

I ain't meeting them there 50 I only like 46 year olds

age is just a number it doesn't bother me Is some one say 40 even tho he's 45 but I bet 10 year's later u be one of them

u will claim to be 36 after 10 year's as all women do

We would like a more tiered site. A one where extra features kick in for membership level.

So everyone is welcome to join by the current method of just using an e-mail address.

Then all the additional options are there, all the verification methods can be used by choice. Just ignore them if you wish no pressure.

Then as you move up the site support membership level, extra filter features kick in so you can filter out who you don't wish to see or be seen by. We would feel that being in a gold level, viewing those that meet a very high verification criteria, we are dealing with genuine people and touch wood, a rare fake. At the moment, it feels very much the opposite, it's called, "Hunt the genuine".

That's our spin on this site but we're happy using it in it's current form and eveything in life has room for improvement.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"Hunt the genuine". do like that..lol..

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

You’d be happy to upload something that would make identity theft a doddle would you? I’m a Nigerian Prince, send me your bank a/c details please and I’ll make you a rich, rich man..... "

Why are you listed as a female if you're a Nigerian prince?

Confused of Milton Keynes.

;-)

!

I assume it would be held securely by the site only?"

Sitting there to be hacked.

For what it's worth, I'd say most would leave, genuine or not would have little bearing on the issue. The issue is more to do with keeping fab out if vanilla life for 90% on here and by asking for proof of Id it brings fab straight into your real world whether you like it or not. Couple with security issues if the site was hacked.

There's a big difference between showing ID at a club and them noting a few details and having official ID held on a server by a swingers site.

Does it really matter if someone is a few years out on their age? Make efforts to check pics are current and I don't see that it's an issue. I wouldn't say no to someone who looked the same as their pictures and was the same person I'd been chatting to because they'd shaved a few years off their age.

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"There's a big difference between showing ID at a club and them noting a few details and having official ID held on a server by a swingers site.

Does it really matter if someone is a few years out on their age? Make efforts to check pics are current and I don't see that it's an issue. I wouldn't say no to someone who looked the same as their pictures and was the same person I'd been chatting to because they'd shaved a few years off their age. "

That's true if they do look like their pics. But i chatted to a guy i felt attracted to for weeks then went to meet him for a coffee and didnt recognise him at all. Was as polite as I cd be, had a coffee with him and sd I wouldn't have arranged a meet if I'd known his pics were approx 10 years old. He went mental and called me a shallow horrible bitch cos he was still the same person, but there was no attraction at all which I need if I'm going to meet someone x

We're both the ages we have posted on our profile, and What one sees is what one gets with us.

Why lie about ones age, unless the person in question has no intention of actually turning up and meeting anyone in the first place?

Just saying.

I can see a logic to some sort of verification to prove someone is over 18, but provide ID to prove my actual date of birth? Not a chance. Anyone who would happly send a copy of their passport or driving licence to any site let lobe a swingers sire is pretty daft in my opinion

!

I assume it would be held securely by the site

only?"

Think issue for many is that sites are not secure - its not fact your name/ details being published as being on a swingers site... it is possible fraudulent use of details by hackers

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"To join most clubs you need to provide proof of identity and if your committed to the scene then why not. The same with this kind of website. (Ant)"

At a club you just have to show I.D. no copies are kept.

If you have to down load an I.D. it is a copy and on line for any one to find

» Add a new message to this topic