FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verification of men

Verification of men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just read the odd site rule that men must be verified in person while women and couples need only do this by cam.

Why?!!!! It's hard enough for single men to break into the scene without putting up unfair barriers. It's like trying to get a UK Equity card - you can't have one until you've performed and you can't perform without one!

Or perhaps I've missed something?!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I view it that the cam-verification merely verifies that the profile is the gender claimed. i.e. that a F profile is a woman, and that there is a woman (as well as a man) on cam in a MF profile. Cam-verifications are pointless for solo males, as no-one ever PRETENDS to be a solo male (except married males lol - and a cam-verification can't them out!)

To put it another way... anyone can set up a F profile, and show pictures from the web. A cam-verified F profile at least proves that there was a woman there on the cam (i.e. not a man, faking it as a woman). But what's the difference between a M profile and a cam-verified M profile? Nothing.

That said, some people will give cam-verifications to M profiles, especially if there's something else to recommend the man such as a good sense of humour in chat (or a big dick on cam, if that's what's important to you).

But meet verifications aren't actually that difficult to achieve. Most big cities have open-invite socials once or twice a year, where people can meet and mingle with no pressure to play. Get yourself along to one of those, and be friendly and chatty with various people over the evening, and you will find someone who is willing to give you a 'meet' verification. Meet verifications don't necessarily mean that the meet was for sex.

Thanks for the reply Flirty!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I would also be very verifying, (cam or in person), that they match the pictures that they are displaying at that time, and seem to be the age that they have chosen on their profile.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

The faqs are out of date anyway, men can now be verified by cam

Thanks Glitter and NSA ... good to hear!

» Add a new message to this topic