FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Attitude of members to "Vaping"

Attitude of members to "Vaping"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There are lots of members who sate that they won't meet smokers -I completely understand that - but what about ex -smokers who use electronic cigarettes as an aid to stopping smoking . the normal objections to smokers (smell taste etc. )do not apply to "Vapers" and the only emissions are water vapour and are non -toxic. Is there a case for a further category to be added which states that the member is a "Vaper" and whether or not members will meet with them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Still wouldn't meet - it's still associated to a culture that I don't find attractive - call it shisha vapung etc

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

If you're a non smoker and always have been, there is a smell/taste that vapers carry, it's no where as bad smokers though

"There are lots of members who sate that they won't meet smokers -I completely understand that - but what about ex -smokers who use electronic cigarettes as an aid to stopping smoking . the normal objections to smokers (smell taste etc. )do not apply to "Vapers" and the only emissions are water vapour and are non -toxic. Is there a case for a further category to be added which states that the member is a "Vaper" and whether or not members will meet with them."

Got no interest whatsoever, in smokers or ex smokers who now vape. Repulsive habit, makes no difference to me.

It's a NO.

"There are lots of members who sate that they won't meet smokers -I completely understand that - but what about ex -smokers who use electronic cigarettes as an aid to stopping smoking . the normal objections to smokers (smell taste etc. )do not apply to "Vapers" and the only emissions are water vapour and are non -toxic. Is there a case for a further category to be added which states that the member is a "Vaper" and whether or not members will meet with them."

I think you're right. having a category to identify vapers would be a great idea. I think it's really good that they gave helped people to give up smoking but we've found that vapers we've met seem to be sucking away at them almost constantly and don't like the smell so still won't meet them

[Removed by poster at 20/02/17 18:06:21]

By *Ollyinone.Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

I see nothing wrong it all at, the ones I vape have no odour, it's just heated vapour and stopped me smoking twenty a day.

Then again I don't put it on the 'look at me and my big fuck off cloud setting'

I would like there to be this option too as like most of the posters above, I do not like being in the same room as a vaper. Vapes spew out rubbish I would rather not breathe in.

"I see nothing wrong it all at, the ones I vape have no odour, it's just heated vapour and stopped me smoking twenty a day.

Then again I don't put it on the 'look at me and my big fuck off cloud setting' "

Mine gives of quite a large cloud, sharons to, it's not to make people look at us, it's just they way we like to use it.

Think I will turn it up now though! :P

By *ade_of_StarsCouple  over a year ago

Whitburn

"I see nothing wrong it all at, the ones I vape have no odour, it's just heated vapour and stopped me smoking twenty a day.

Mine gives of quite a large cloud, sharons to, it's not to make people look at us, it's just they way we like to use it.

Think I will turn it up now though! :P"

But it's cool because you're good enough to put Smokers on your profile so no is going to be surprised. You turn you cloud setting all the way to mushroom x

Warwickshire

Think I will turn it up now though! :P"

It's not about how it looks. I don't like disappearing!

I did it once in the car and had to pull over and get the windows down.

lol yeah not advisable to use it in a car or small room, we often go to a vape lounge for coffee and natter and not often you can see the person in front of you

As regards to smell though, me and Shaz mainly use strawberry flavour I make myself and the people we have asked just says it smells like strawberry icing and actually like the smell

Warwickshire

"lol yeah not advisable to use it in a car or small room, we often go to a vape lounge for coffee and natter and not often you can see the person in front of you

As regards to smell though, me and Shaz mainly use strawberry flavour I make myself and the people we have asked just says it smells like strawberry icing and actually like the smell "

The flavours do nothing for me so I use menthol. Nice kick to it. The cherry pop smells the best but can't find it anywhere!

Heisenberg flavour for me

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

In answer to OP, most non-users seem to treat it as smoking(however accurate that may be), so the existing categories cover it in practice.

Most public buildings and workplaces are the same.

» Add a new message to this topic