FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocked people.

Blocked people.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Someone i have blocked sometimes uses the forums to make comments to me, usually quoting a forum comment i have made. Is this allowed ? I thought it wasn't but I'm checking here.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Someone i have blocked sometimes uses the forums to make comments to me, usually quoting a forum comment i have made. Is this allowed ? I thought it wasn't but I'm checking here."

I think they're allowed to comment on the same forum, but obviously not be abusive towards you. If that's happening, report them.

They comment directly to me. Usually quoting what I've put.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"They comment directly to me. Usually quoting what I've put. "

It's a bit ambiguous, but the rules say 'do not use the forums to contact people who have blocked you'. I would read that as they can comment on any of your posts, but not speak to you directly, as to why you've blocked them etc. It's annoying though, isn't it?

"They comment directly to me. Usually quoting what I've put.

It's a bit ambiguous, but the rules say 'do not use the forums to contact people who have blocked you'. I would read that as they can comment on any of your posts, but not speak to you directly, as to why you've blocked them etc. It's annoying though, isn't it?"

Very annoying and such petty comments too lol.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Maybe they have no idea you have blocked them. I comment on and quote many people on here, I never once check their profile to see if they have blocked me.

They do.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have recently discovered that a few profiles - while clicking on ids in the forum - have blocked me - but I have never spoken to them ?!?! Do you have that?

By *himp_KittenCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Just report it and point out they've contacted you via forums... job done x

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

"Someone i have blocked sometimes uses the forums to make comments to me, usually quoting a forum comment i have made. Is this allowed ? I thought it wasn't but I'm checking here."

Do they know you've blocked them ?? if they don't look at your profile they might not know therefore can quote comment unless trying to get round a block

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If you post in the forums people can quote you and you can quote them whether theres a block or not.

You cant use the forums to niggle or have digs at people you have blocked, or comment on why they have blocked you/you have blocked them etc. Just ignore each other.

And you cant use the forums to try and contact someone who has blocked you eg. 'I wanted to PM you but I see you have blocked me' or 'I see you have single men blocked but can you PM me...' etc

Thanks

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Anyone can comment on anything you have written on the forum.

What they can't do is ask you to unblock/ lift your filters or be a pest. Answering your post is fine.

Most of the time people wouldn't even know they were blocked anyway

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I must read all of the thread first, I must read all of the thread first

Anyone can comment on anything you have written on the forum.

What they can't do is ask you to unblock/ lift your filters or be a pest. Answering your post is fine.

Most of the time people wouldn't even know they were blocked anyway"

They know i was blocking them. They are a pest so if it happens again il report them.

"I must read all of the thread first, I must read all of the thread first "

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

you could always reply to them in a non-reactionary and very boring way, using as little words os possible until they get the hint you don't want to talk to them.

i used to have someone picking at everything i said on the forums, i just replied mundanely and they got bored of picking.

It's tedious when they follow you around.

"If you post in the forums people can quote you and you can quote them whether theres a block or not.

You cant use the forums to niggle or have digs at people you have blocked, or comment on why they have blocked you/you have blocked them etc. Just ignore each other.

And you cant use the forums to try and contact someone who has blocked you eg. 'I wanted to PM you but I see you have blocked me' or 'I see you have single men blocked but can you PM me...' etc"

Oh that's interesting

"you could always reply to them in a non-reactionary and very boring way, using as little words os possible until they get the hint you don't want to talk to them.

i used to have someone picking at everything i said on the forums, i just replied mundanely and they got bored of picking."

Iv started doing that

It's tedious when they follow you around. "

Very

•+• Access Denied •+•

"you could always reply to them in a non-reactionary and very boring way, using as little words os possible until they get the hint you don't want to talk to them.

i used to have someone picking at everything i said on the forums, i just replied mundanely and they got bored of picking.

Iv started doing that "

hopefully they fuck off and leave you alone.

Iv started doing that

hopefully they fuck off and leave you alone. "

deffo on that one lol

•+• Access Denied •+•

Iv started doing that

hopefully they fuck off and leave you alone.

deffo on that one lol"

worked for me with a few people now i think about it, maybe more. men tend to take longer than women for it to sink in though.