FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Complaints about site

Complaints about site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well there I was in the hot tub last night and a couple of people were complaining about the site and the way that some people are being abusive etc.

One thing that I have found is that yes, there are loads of blokes on here so the amount of mail must be tremendous for those who are being messaged. The one liners and stupid chat up lines are a turn off, as are some of the message posts but I have noticed that there are more and more complaints about no shows and bad etiquette.

Surley if you limit your age range, and add things must do this and that, you will encourage false meets as the people meeting will have second thoughts. contacting your meets beforehand and chatting must surely give away the good from the bad. I myself have had a few experiences where young first timers? have said they want to meet/discuss etc and then when it gets too much for them they either block or close their membership.

It would be handy to have a tab that would allow you to mark with a colored dot for example, those who have said no or declined to open mail as so many do. Blocking people who have said no so that you don't bother them prevents them from contacting you later should they change their minds.

Its not a lot to think about but it might help if more people made themselves more accessible rather than shrink their ranges.

Love to hear more views that might help admin update the site.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

If you're a site supporter there is already a function similar called private notes and of course you can just use the block button as you normally would anyway to prevent possible further contact

yep, totally agree but would be useful to have a dot tab too.

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

Why would it 'help' to make myself more accessible?

I use the sites current functions (filters, private notes etc) and I'm able to meet who i want.

And don't have complaints about the site

The simple approach of effort in = effort received, works for me

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

The site has a private notes function. When you visit a profile you can leave a little note on there with that kind of information. Only you will ever see it. When you go back onto the profile at a later date it says you made a private note and you can check what it was.

Far easier than faffing around with different coloured dots to signify different things and trying to remember which colours mean what.

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"yep, totally agree but would be useful to have a dot tab too."

The site already tells you on a profile if you have sent them message or wink previously, or if they have to you?

Don't understand why this plus the notes function isnt sufficient for you?

If you look at someones profile before hitting message... All the info you need is thre...

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

'Make themselves more accessible ' ?

So in other words, fuck people they don't want to ?

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Private notes work fine, unless you've saved a mail or made a private note at the time an icon saying we mailed them four months ago is pretty useless as i'd have no blooming idea what the contact was about.

We don't contact newbies or allow them to contact us OP for the very reasons you gave. Don't know what they really want, unsure of themselves, likely as not go unlos in a few weeks anyway etc.

S

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not sure how making yourself more available and not having a list of dos and don'ts will reduce the abusive messages and no shows.

If people are abusive because your age range excludes them or they don't like your profile the responsibility is entirely theirs. They're the ones who need to change their attitude not the person or people with preferences and meet criteria on their profile.

As far as dot tabs go there is a section for site feedback on the forum, post your ideas for changes you'd like to see there

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

If people on here can't be grown up enough to handle rejection before we even meet them, then we prefer to know, allowing them into the most intimate parts of our playtime is something that they need to consider a privilege not a right, and something we have total control over, our choice.

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"and add things must do this and that,"

yeah. totally think this will make people pretend to be what you want, not that they won't turn up but they know what you want and can pretend to be that.

if you're upgraded you can see who you have messaged by looking at their profile, and whether they replied or not.

the site also gives a warning that you have messaged them before and they did not reply if you try to message them again.

» Add a new message to this topic