FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Separate options for cross dressers and genuine TV/ts

Separate options for cross dressers and genuine TV/ts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

An option for x dressers and one for genuine TV/TS I think it's unfair on the genuine girls who get mixed up with the guys who like to wear and fuck in underwear

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 11/02/17 11:11:46]

Blackpool

Gets out popcorn and puts feet up duh

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

After being on here a little while I agree

I maybe a TV but I am far from being a man in a dress or cock in a frock.

Visually its an easy distinction without getting massively personal too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Gets out popcorn and puts feet up duh "

wondering how long till the usual suspect porkie fingers take to jump on board this one...

The sheer number of times this topic has been raised and nothing happens - it's about like praying to god but knowing god is busy watching trump entertainment

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS  over a year ago

lancashire

Should have always been an option but it is what it is and explains why my profile is one big rant.

I am not a ts but I am definitely not a hairy Panty wearer either - so the labelling if if ever takes place will need some form of boxing up lol

lancashire

That's easy HPW's belong on fabguys

We are ALL hairy panty wearers.... We then become shaven panty wearers...

So there should be only two Distinctions on fabswingers for Trans ...

Hairy panty wearers/shaven panty wearers...

Personaly I dont like the Term hairy panty wearers as it comes across as a term of abuse for a large section of the Trans community.....

lancashire

Many people fall under the transgendered banner. But do HPW's? Some hairy guy that gets hard and likes to whack off in a pair of smelly knickers is more a fetishist than trans.

..Would be nice to able to distinguish ..as for not being fair to one group or another I dont know about that.. The definition would be fair though So I agree there should be an option on fab for it .

Any unshaven genetic male that dons a pair of knickers has as much right to call himself a Tran as any shaven genetic male whom dons a pair of knickers...

lancashire

Did you know cats are descended from velociraptors? That’s why they’ve got claws? Well I might as well start talking bollocks to.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Unshaven man in ladies clothing sounds like an episode of Little Britain.That was a pisstake but in the real world it's an insult to those who want to pass as women.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

But it's ok to lump TV and TS together?

lancashire

I don't have a problem with that both are active members of the trans comunity.

stockport

Whether you are a tv or a ts being transgendered is about how you feminine you are deep down inside.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"But it's ok to lump TV and TS together?"
why not we are all human aren't we .mind a few on here forget even that

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"Whether you are a tv or a ts being transgendered is about how you feminine you are deep down inside."

Exactly this ... I understand this ...

By *acheldumfriesTV/TS  over a year ago

Dumfries

Is it just me that thinks everyone is an individual no matter what label people try and apply there will always be subsets? That's why we put up profiles, pictures and exchange messages. It's not an argos catalogue it's a swinging site x can't we all just get along

I agree lets keep Little Britain united and keep we shaven and unshaven genetic males in knickers together...

Its a sorrow when we Brothers in Pantaloons fight over wether we ought to be using electric razors, epliaters and hair removing cream...

Bristol

"I agree lets keep Little Britain united and keep we shaven and unshaven genetic males in knickers together...

Its a sorrow when we Brothers in Pantaloons fight over wether we ought to be using electric razors, epliaters and hair removing cream... "

Omg you don't use an electric razor do you???

Omg Omg Omg i am so going to block you lmfao.

I got a very big Willy so watch out, one bollock is shaven, the other is not as in the great agreement signed and sealed by Dame Tranzi Trotter Presidentess of the Transvestites league of very Great Brittania in her majestic attempts to bring peace and harmony to the divisive elements of the Shaven and unshaven genetic males in pantaloons under her patronage...

Bristol

"I got a very big Willy so watch out, one bollock is shaven, the other is not as in the great agreement signed and sealed by Dame Tranzi Trotter Presidentess of the Transvestites league of very Great Brittania in her majestic attempts to bring peace and harmony to the divisive elements of the Shaven and unshaven genetic males in pantaloons under her patronage..."

LMFAO!!!!

By *obbie BelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

"Is it just me that thinks everyone is an individual no matter what label people try and apply there will always be subsets? That's why we put up profiles, pictures and exchange messages. It's not an argos catalogue it's a swinging site x can't we all just get along "

Well said that girl!

I've blocked blokes, wish I had an option to block these stupid threads.

Stop getting your knickers in a twist.

Read people's profiles, it's bloody easy to distinguish between types of Trannie or Transsexuals.

"Takes tranquiliser and lies in darkened room"

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

@ MissMac

I am pretty sure that the tvs that are getting all hot and bothered about being lumped in with mere crossdressers or hpw, are totally offended at having to stand next to us in the labelling.

I just wondering if they realised that the ts girls, you know, the ones that have actually started gender realignment, may not want to be lumped with some muppet with shaved balls in a dress ?

I know a few people that put in top effort in transforming themselves, that could put some of the tvs to shame on here, they only do it for the fetish side of it, and not to be a girl.

But then why should they be in the crossdress hpw generalisation ?

Bottom line is, this site has already made a conscession by creating a grouping that trims down the search. Some sites only have crossdressing as an interest, not as a grouping.

Stop being so pretentious, you are in a shortlist, and if people can't be bothered to find you, they aren't really looking that hard for what you offer.

Maybe your lack of responses are down to the search engine being to vague ?

lancashire

It's a swingers site not transgender central. We're all separated by the profiles we create.

Much too often, "opinions" put forth are a diarrhea of words and a constipation of thought.

Can't say have noticed a lack of responses had anyone else?

Yes please. Also a way to differentiate transwomen and transmen.

"Any unshaven genetic male that dons a pair of knickers has as much right to call himself a Tran as any shaven genetic male whom dons a pair of knickers..."

Well no - they actually mean completely different things to be honest. I mean, they really do mean completely different things.

lancashire

"Any unshaven genetic male that dons a pair of knickers has as much right to call himself a Tran as any shaven genetic male whom dons a pair of knickers...

Well no - they actually mean completely different things to be honest. I mean, they really do mean completely different things."

Yep agreed

Bristol

"Any unshaven genetic male that dons a pair of knickers has as much right to call himself a Tran as any shaven genetic male whom dons a pair of knickers...

Well no - they actually mean completely different things to be honest. I mean, they really do mean completely different things.

Yep agreed"

Gotta agree too- as silly as it sounds completely different intent.

[Removed by poster at 14/02/17 10:15:59]

" Well no - they actually mean completely different things to be honest. I mean, they really do mean completely different things."

If descriptions can be more specific, I can't see any honest reason against making them so. It seems the current broad categorisation benefits some more than others.

Personally, I don't see what the objection is to people wanting TV and TS to be made seperate categories.

At the end of the day, they are entirely different concepts:

A Transvestite is someone who enjoys wearing clothing traditionally associated with a gender other than their own.

A Transsexual/Transgender is someone who actually IDENTIFIES as a gender other than that assigned to them at birth.

Having TS and TV lumped together treats them as 'subsets' of the same category...it suggests that if you identify as a transvestite, you must necessarily identify as transgender.

durham

I see no problem being LUMPED together,we are the same species after all .this harping on about CD TV TS TG gets right up my knickers.for gods sake live with it .be what you are .enjoy it .too many sub categories on here would mean one bloody big minefield .look at the pick read the profile is that too hard for some .then use your brain and guys I don't mean that thing down below happy valentines day to one and all x

durham

Hey I'm a TV ..come join my gang.

Hey I'm s TS ..come join my gang

Hey I'm a TG ...come join my gang

Hey I'm a CD....come join my gang for gods sake we are all swingers what's the problem

By *achel LondonTV/TS  over a year ago

Uxbridge

As above and despite it being nice to not be considered a hairy panty wearer or CD I will say that for the benefit of most on here guys couples & women it's probably best as one group though I do find it irritatingly difficult to chat to many on here as it creates a barrier but as others say above its down to others to just look at my pics and see if you like or not simple.

I personally am looking for women to go out with mainly but so elusive finding anyone to meet me

The big question is..... Do you have a Willy?

If so I am very, very interested....

So we could have another group WIP ... Willys in Panties...

If you no got a Willy then you must be one of those loose women we have been warned about on here...

Am still interested though in FIP another group they are the Fannys in Panties...

Rachel you need to go and have a shave or we will have to put you back in the Unshaven genetic males in panties group

"Did you know cats are descended from velociraptors? That’s why they’ve got claws? Well I might as well start talking bollocks to. "

Aye, and Dinosaurs had very small willys, balls and brains, so they all died oot, leaving only the TrannyTrollySoreArseRex to get shagged by all those Hairy hump backed trannyshaggers that roamed the earth in those days...

Following

Well no - they actually mean completely different things to be honest. I mean, they really do mean completely different things."

I think you got a Willy ... is it a big one and do you shave it or not so we can put you in the right group

Thats another catergory to add the HHBTS the Hairy hump backed trannyshaggers a very integral part of the Trans scene whom provide substantial relief to the bumholes of both the Shaven and unshaven genetic males in panties...

Aye we canna leave them oot, well we can if they wont wear condoms over their willys, but thats another catergory of the HBTS just add BB on the end...

You ken something I think we are beginning to sort this TV/TS thingie oot at long last...

Bristol

I think you got a Willy ... is it a big one and do you shave it or not so we can put you in the right group"

For the love of God stop saying willy I can't stop laughing lol

In the TV/TS catergory I think the TS bitty is misleading and confusing... Does it mean TrannySexual or TrannyShagger

am getting confused again, maybe we best sticking to the original grouping we all voted in favour of the UGMP/SGMP. you ken they shaven unshaven panty thingie or we could jist clump us all together as GMP , genetic males in pantys and dont bother about wee thingies such as shaven bollocks or hairy bollocks..

We are getting close now to resolving this issue

stockport

Perhaps we should have a separate group for the self opiniated wind up merchants who hog forums.

Aye, its a fact my Willys bigger than yours, but to give you your due you wear far bigger knickers than me

stockport

It's not size that matters it's what you do with it.Some of us actually wear knickers.

"It's not size that matters it's what you do with it.Some of us actually wear knickers."

Being a timid wee virgin half shaven PantyVestiteTransCrossSexual thingie I would not know about the comings and goings of Willys, but thank you for your advice

durham

Must this now turn into something quite stupid really

lancashire

I think it's hilarious

"Must this now turn into something quite stupid really"

Sorry I wiz in they tiolet having a very ,very stiff shite, bonny and sore it was, they bugger just did no want to come oot,lucky they midwife wiz aboot or wid of been in labour for days...

Gave birth ta a lovely big broon yin, a floater so it wiz...

Dont worry fellow genetic males in panties, we will sort oot this dilema over Tranny catergories in aboot ten billion threads or roon aboots

lancashire

Haha there's nothing to sort it's why we all have profiles. We all different granted nuts in all different ways but good ways. Come on what would this life be without a laugh?

I think you got a Willy ... is it a big one and do you shave it or not so we can put you in the right group"

I feel a bit sorry for you, to be honest.

Blackpool

Soon be time to upgrade to handbags at dawn

"Gets out popcorn and puts feet up duh

Soon be time to upgrade to handbags at dawn "

But some of the usual suspects seem to be missing from this one

lancashire

Because it's the day after Valentine's and that's half price chocolate day so be busy stuffing its face sam

durham

"Did you know cats are descended from velociraptors? That’s why they’ve got claws? Well I might as well start talking bollocks to.

Aye, and Dinosaurs had very small willys, balls and brains, so they all died oot, leaving only the TrannyTrollySoreArseRex to get shagged by all those Hairy hump backed trannyshaggers that roamed the earth in those days..."

Bollocks which is a rich and vibrant language that enables the speaker to sound knowledgeable despite being what most of us would call a "knob". And once a knob always a knob .have a nice day xxxxx

Im not shaven due to personal circumstances but id be offended to be called a hpw

lancashire

I did have a friend who had to go to hospital to get a mole removed from her penis, the docs said it went well. But the RSPCA said if she does it again they will prosecute.

I think you got a Willy ... is it a big one and do you shave it or not so we can put you in the right group

I feel a bit sorry for you, to be honest."

And I still think you got a Willy

"Did you know cats are descended from velociraptors? That’s why they’ve got claws? Well I might as well start talking bollocks to.

Aye, and Dinosaurs had very small willys, balls and brains, so they all died oot, leaving only the TrannyTrollySoreArseRex to get shagged by all those Hairy hump backed trannyshaggers that roamed the earth in those days...Bollocks which is a rich and vibrant language that enables the speaker to sound knowledgeable despite being what most of us would call a "knob". And once a knob always a knob .have a nice day xxxxx"

Knobs also known as Willys are very usefull and much sought after in the Genetic males in pantys catergories, so I thank you for the compliment

durham

Aye, and Dinosaurs had very small willys, balls and brains, so they all died oot, leaving only the TrannyTrollySoreArseRex to get shagged by all those Hairy hump backed trannyshaggers that roamed the earth in those days...Bollocks which is a rich and vibrant language that enables the speaker to sound knowledgeable despite being what most of us would call a "knob". And once a knob always a knob .have a nice day xxxxx

Knobs also known as Willys are very usefull and much sought after in the Genetic males in pantys catergories, so I thank you for the compliment "

wasn't a compliment .stop being a dick .I think you are a man pretending to be something you obviously are not .I had said I'm happy to share a group with others .but for you I'd make an exception .room 101 for you .you've got no idea what a real TV or TS is .for fucks sake stop being a bigger arse than you already are

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We might leave it there now. If Admin are going to change how the TV/TS profile works I am sure they will inform us all on the forum