FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Rate a meet

Rate a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *vpamela OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

I have experienced a no show and thought it would be great if fab would introduce a rating system (maybe similar to tripadvisor) for verfied members to be able to rate others. Did they turn up? Did they look like their pics?, chance to defend and respond to comments too. Otherwise, the messers will continue to wreck the sites experience.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustMe06Woman  over a year ago

...the naughty spot.

It's been discussed previously, good idea in theory but single women (such as myself) are unlikely to give honest reviews...especially if the other party has your home address etc. Xxx

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"I have experienced a no show and thought it would be great if fab would introduce a rating system (maybe similar to tripadvisor) for verfied members to be able to rate others. Did they turn up? Did they look like their pics?, chance to defend and respond to comments too. Otherwise, the messers will continue to wreck the sites experience. "
that's what the current verification system is for op, adding comments could open it up to abuse

kinkville

"I have experienced a no show and thought it would be great if fab would introduce a rating system (maybe similar to tripadvisor) for verfied members to be able to rate others. Did they turn up? Did they look like their pics?, chance to defend and respond to comments too. Otherwise, the messers will continue to wreck the sites experience. that's what the current verification system is for op, adding comments could open it up to abuse "

Maybe a star rating out of 5 then similar to eBay.

We're the goods as described?

Did they arrive /on time.

Etc

kinkville

"It's been discussed previously, good idea in theory but single women (such as myself) are unlikely to give honest reviews...especially if the other party has your home address etc. Xxx"

Would you really meet for the first time at your own home address?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have experienced a no show and thought it would be great if fab would introduce a rating system (maybe similar to tripadvisor) for verfied members to be able to rate others. Did they turn up? Did they look like their pics?, chance to defend and respond to comments too. Otherwise, the messers will continue to wreck the sites experience. that's what the current verification system is for op, adding comments could open it up to abuse

Etc"

Last time I checked I wasn't a commodity. Absurd idea. Totally open to abuse by vindictive idiots or the blowing smoke up backsides brigade. They will probably adopt it!

kinkville

"I have experienced a no show and thought it would be great if fab would introduce a rating system (maybe similar to tripadvisor) for verfied members to be able to rate others. Did they turn up? Did they look like their pics?, chance to defend and respond to comments too. Otherwise, the messers will continue to wreck the sites experience. that's what the current verification system is for op, adding comments could open it up to abuse

Etc

Last time I checked I wasn't a commodity. Absurd idea. Totally open to abuse by vindictive idiots or the blowing smoke up backsides brigade. They will probably adopt it!"

You could say the same about tripadvisor but it does work in general. People always ignore the crazy reviews.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Lol I already go from "stunning"to "slutty shrek" just because I turn down a person on here .I can just imagine what abuse there could be if you act met the person and decided not to take things further .Unfortunately some would use it to get petty revenge or score points . Can't see it doing anything but give admin more headaches to deal with .

kinkville

"Lol I already go from "stunning"to "slutty shrek" just because I turn down a person on here .I can just imagine what abuse there could be if you act met the person and decided not to take things further .Unfortunately some would use it to get petty revenge or score points . Can't see it doing anything but give admin more headaches to deal with . "

Ya I get you point. But I still think a points/star/tick system would have merits to prevent serial offenders. I do agree unwelcome comments should not be allowed as the verification process already does.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Do your own due diligence and you'll not go far wrong

Etc

Last time I checked I wasn't a commodity. Absurd idea. Totally open to abuse by vindictive idiots or the blowing smoke up backsides brigade. They will probably adopt it!

You could say the same about tripadvisor but it does work in general. People always ignore the crazy reviews."

trip advisor rates a service provided for which people pay.

I'm not a service...and a star rating is massively subjective...what criteria woykd you judge a 5 against? and a 1 or a zero? what a horrible way to look at the human beings you might encounter on your travels through this past time...

kinkville

Etc

You could say the same about tripadvisor but it does work in general. People always ignore the crazy reviews.

I'm not a service...and a star rating is massively subjective...what criteria woykd you judge a 5 against? and a 1 or a zero? what a horrible way to look at the human beings you might encounter on your travels through this past time..."

Quite easy really.

1 star, they turned up! (the main reason I wrote this post)

2 they looked like their pics (and not 40 yrs older)

3 they presented Well (nothing against homeless people but....)

I can't see any problem with the above rating. Maybe you have been lucky and never been let down.

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS  over a year ago

lancashire

Be better if it was like Amazon suggest who you might want to meet!

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Other sites have thumbs up/down system... That's a possibility.

Though i suspect all the single guys will get lots of thumbs downs...

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Do your own due diligence and you'll not go far wrong "

Etc

I'm not a service...and a star rating is massively subjective...what criteria woykd you judge a 5 against? and a 1 or a zero? what a horrible way to look at the human beings you might encounter on your travels through this past time...

Quite easy really.

1 star, they turned up! (the main reason I wrote this post)

2 they looked like their pics (and not 40 yrs older)

3 they presented Well (nothing against homeless people but....)

I can't see any problem with the above rating. Maybe you have been lucky and never been let down.

4 "

Not really a rating system then...

only once when I let buns do the choosing with his little head in charge so we didn't do our usual checks...

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS  over a year ago

lancashire

Worst one I had where the guy cums in his pants uses my toilet then went. Then had the cheek to ask me why I didn't verify him. Exactly what would I have put?

» Add a new message to this topic