FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Just an idea.

Just an idea.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just an idea here that passed though my head!

Ok, so in message filters, single guys can be blocked from messaging you.

And if admin still do it, we will also be able to block couples/females from messaging us if thats not your thing.

What about an option to hide your pictures from them that can't message you?

example, if you are a couple looking only for other couples, then your public pictures are then only viewable by other couples.

or

if you are a guy looking for only females then only females can see your pictures.

and so on

I think its a good idea lol

What do you think?

Tony

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

A good idea, I DO believe people should have the right/option to block a certain section of the community they don't wanna be contacted by, whether it be couples, bi guys, barebackers or whatever - its an extension to exercising your choice isn't it?

A friend of mine (female, doesn't want to meet couples under any circumstances) requested this (via myself as proxy as couldn't post being a non-paid up member) on another site and got a lot of shit for it. Basically from people who deemed it "unfair" to block couples.

What I didn't mention at the time was that one of said couples arguing against were the ones that had contacted her! When she had then turned them down, he then proposed meeting her on his own (yes, I she showed me the email in her inbox).

Pro-preference, would be good if Admin can do it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Playing devils advacate here, would this just encourage people to set up 'fake' profiles so just to perv someone elses pics?

Steve

yep i agree with steve, its okay as it is cos if most of your pics specially with face pics are in private gallery you can choose who can see them.

i do think why can u only block single males from contacting you? its a bit sexist init

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"SteveAndJ

....Playing devils advacate here, would this just encourage people to set up 'fake' profiles so just to perv someone elses pics?

Steve"

True, maybe we could also have an option to only allow verified users to see pics to then would be a waste of time creating a new profile

"naughty_kitty

....i do think why can u only block single males from contacting you? its a bit sexist init"

True but admin said a while back that they are going to add the option to be able to block couples and fems as well as guys.. but not there yet

Tony

bliddy hell if we have all these options soon, no one will be able to get hold of anyone else to play with.

what about an option where if u have blocked someone , they cant view yr profile ??

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"what about an option where if u have blocked someone , they cant view yr profile ?? "

we got it! woohoo

xx

» Add a new message to this topic