FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Suggestions for usability improvements.

Suggestions for usability improvements.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ypnoticErotic OP   Man  over a year ago

Two stars to the left and keep going.

Hi FabSwingers Team, Firstly let me say what a great site this is. Most, if not all the functionality of the bigger very expensive sites while remaining very cheap. WELL DONE!

Having been on the site a fair few months now though, I have a couple of suggestions for which I apologise if they've already appeared elsewhere.

1. On Meet & Events you can currently search for naughtiness by area, e.g. South West, South East etc. For people who live on a vague border between two this means having to search in two areas. Is there anyway of adding the main search functionality of saying "Within 10, 20, 30 Miles" of home or a particular postcode?

2. I love the FaceBookesque style of status' on the home page. However, there is no way to post a comment on a Status without actually sending them mail which (as a Single Guy) has every chance of not being read. I know this could have the potential to somewhat overload that page, so perhaps restrict this functionality to site supporters or even down to having had to have had some form of interaction with the status owner or even friends only.

Just a couple of thoughts.

J xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No 2 has been discussed before and I think the idea didn't go down well at all, think Facebook style was the reason plus volume of messages as it would just be something else to perhaps respond to

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Last thing I'd want is people commenting on my status. Don't like that idea at all

hhhhmmm I can understand that. I do feel for you ladies (and couples) who get flooded by the single guys and worse the ones that don't read your profiles and/or get really pushy. Gives the respectful, genuine single guy a bad name unfortunately. I was just trying to think of ways to perhaps give the latter a better chance.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hhhhmmm I can understand that. I do feel for you ladies (and couples) who get flooded by the single guys and worse the ones that don't read your profiles and/or get really pushy. Gives the respectful, genuine single guy a bad name unfortunately. I was just trying to think of ways to perhaps give the latter a better chance. "

Yea but look at it the other way round, people could leave nasty comments about peoples status as easily as they could nice ones

ahhhh that's also true. You hear enough about people getting bullied online as it is. Point taken, although I still think suggestion 1 is a good idea for all of us that life on an area border lol x

By *rans SusanTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Is there a way to block people who message you then hide their profile? Once hidden they can continue to mail you but with their profile hidden there is no way to block them.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"with their profile hidden there is no way to block them. "
Just block them the same way as you would block anyone else!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Is there a way to block people who message you then hide their profile? Once hidden they can continue to mail you but with their profile hidden there is no way to block them. "

There is an option to "block sender" on messages you receive.

» Add a new message to this topic