FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Would you like

Would you like

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

to have an East Anglia Meets/Events page rather than East Midlands. We have our own chat room surely it makes sense to have this option rather than trawling to find people from Sheffield down to Essex all looking to find a meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nah see I would rather everyone mucked in together. I would miss out on chatting crap to loads or is it they would miss out on reading my crap if was split.

Am referring to an East Anglia Meets page so not sure where the chatting you refer to comes in

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah I think so,

East midlands is a big place, I live in Mansfield (however my profile is set at my Bks in Wales) and Ive had experiences of finding nice profile's only to find that they are over 100 miles away in Norwich or somewhere like that

Yes that can often be the case so am hoping to get the ball rolling and the site owners will listen to our requests to get this put into place

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

They've been saying that sorting out the areas is on their list. Which would be good cos I'm in Sheffield and to find meets in Leeds, Bradford and Barnsley I have to reset the search parameters.

But meets in Cambridge and Ipswich show up at first search!

» Add a new message to this topic