FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > sent box

sent box

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uietlykinkyme OP   Woman  over a year ago

kinky land

Silly question.

What function does the sent box actually have?

It sounds daft but if you have the message in your inbox it shows you that you have replied. And short of monitoring if the message has been read/ deleted (Which is always coming up on the forums )

So apart from the delivery status I cant understand what the sent box function is?

Also would it be possible to have an auto delete option for sent messages (Yes I'm terrible and forget to empty it so use the delete all button) but if it auto deleted or even better I could opt out then it wouldn't take up any space

Just an idea

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uicy_DickMan  over a year ago

London

I don't know if there's any auto delete function on here for sent items. However you can know if your sent message is yet to be read by the receipent if the mail still shows up with a yellow shade. Hope that helps.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

It's function is the same as any email client. It lets you see or check what messages you have sent.

As an example, a non site supporter who doesn't see his messages in a thread, may want to check what he said to somebody previously.

By *uietlykinkyme OP   Woman  over a year ago

kinky land

I didn't know non supporters didn't see the 'reply' in their inbox, so thanks Ryan

Guess it is just a case of remember to empty it & ignore the threads then x

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Oh and I think it does auto delete ageing ones at a certain point. So you could just ignore the sent box if you wanted to.

» Add a new message to this topic