FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > What are the rules to chat.

What are the rules to chat.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

An issue has come to light recently about the reasons for bans in the chatroom.

I understand and totally agree about people being aggressive, bullying, directing who get banned. Thumbs up from me.

What I want to do is to talk in more details about the cams and the reasons why somebody might get banned from whats on cam. I have asked various mods about the reasons why somebody might get a lifetime ban from chat for what they have done on cam. The reply is if they do something taboo. When I have asked what they mean by taboo the answer has been well that is down to the judgement of that moderator at that particular time.

The issue I have with this is that it leaves members in a grey area. There is zero consistency and we need to know in black and white what we can and cant do. One mans meat is another mans poison.

As an example and I am taking this to the extreme. In certain swinging circles its frowned apon for kissing. If a moderator has that opinion then to see two people kissing might claim that their actions are taboo. In a similar way maybe a moderator has a daft view on gay sex and would have the opinion that watching two men have sex on cam is taboo.

I think that we need a list of things that are and arnt acceptable for cameras in chat.

For example of things which are not acceptable in my opinion.

1. Children, pictures of children or even to hear children via the microphone.

2. Drugs

3. Weapons, knives etc.

I would love to see a longer list, in black and white. That members and moderators can both refer too. So its not down to personal likes and dislikes and so we all know exactly where we stand instead of the grey area of the moderators personal opinion.

I would just like to add, I am not doing this to bash any of the moderators here. They do a very hard job at times, with very little thanks and I would like to say that I do appreciate their help.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Rules are here:

http://www.fabswingers.com/webchat/rules

We rely on mods and users good judgement too, there isn't an exhaustive list of what is and isn't ok

Admin x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)