FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > gold members getting chatroom ban

gold members getting chatroom ban

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

was banned from a chatroom by an overanxious moderator for a minor infringement. do you think its fair that us as gold or silver supporters are treated the same as no supporters afer handing over our hard earned money to provide for the up keep of this site?

after this im tempted to move to another swingers site and demand the money back for my remaining membership.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes it's fair as that part of the site is free.

if the ban is not permanent then bide your time and you'll soon be back.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

So you think that those who pay should play by different rules to those who don't?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

of course , when you pay for something you are entitled to more than if you dont.

and you get more!

You get:

What you get:

See who has looked at your profile.

See distances on profiles.

No more ads. Cleaner, clearer pages.

Site supporter badge on your profile

More photos on your profile

SILVER 50 photos (8 per day)

GOLD 150 photos (15 per day)

Searchable gallery of latest public pics

Full access to the most Fab'd pics

Recent contact history on profiles.

View multiple cams in chat

SILVER Dock 1 cam (view 2 total)

GOLD Dock 3 cams (view 4 total)

View larger, high quality photos

Save messages to archive folder

View full message thread on all mails

Access to the site supporter cam room

Request a change of username

What you don't get:

No personal support on site/account

All help/advice on using the site is via the FAQ pages or the site support forum.

You got your wrists slapped.. if it was really minor then it won't be a long ban.. rules are rules no matter who you are

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"of course , when you pay for something you are entitled to more than if you dont."

But to be entitled to get away with no reprimand if you break the site rules is not quite the same as a more generous picture allowance or knowing who you have been in contact with previously.

And where would the line be drawn? Could gold site supporters be able to be vile and obnoxious whereas silver site supporters only be allowed to be obnoxious?

(please note I am in no way suggesting any contributor to this thread has been either vile or obnoxious)

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"was banned from a chatroom by an overanxious moderator for a minor infringement. do you think its fair that us as gold or silver supporters are treated the same as no supporters afer handing over our hard earned money to provide for the up keep of this site?

after this im tempted to move to another swingers site and demand the money back for my remaining membership."

I think all member of the site should be expected to abide by the same set of rules no matter wether they pay for the extra perks or not.

"was banned from a chatroom by an overanxious moderator for a minor infringement. do you think its fair that us as gold or silver supporters are treated the same as no supporters afer handing over our hard earned money to provide for the up keep of this site?

after this im tempted to move to another swingers site and demand the money back for my remaining membership."

break the rules get punished site supporter or not...

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

This will be a great thread to refer the 'Make people pay it will get rid of the idiots' brigade to.

No further argument will be needed

Would you like some cheese to go with your whine???

Regardless of your status, the rules are there for the benefit of everyone

However I'm delighted to hear the moderators are banning idiots. Keep up the good work

I am gold member and had forum bans some justified some not in my view but why should i expect different treatment if rules are deemed to have been broke then mods wjo have difficult job have to make a judgement call.

Not sure why you the o p thinks that you are above the non payers.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"of course , when you pay for something you are entitled to more than if you dont."

Your "supporter subscription" is and has never in any way been an entitlement to breaking any site rules, nor a "lesser punishment" to any rules broken. That's just a stupid idea itself for ANY site or ANY organisation. That's the same reson the british public have a deep seated contempt for MP's who get away with murder when the public would be punished for the same (you're secretly not an MP are you??)

And for the record, your account is the only "membership" you need, the "supporter" subscription is optional.

If you don't like how the site operates this policy, you're welcome to close your account membership and seek a site that will allow you to break its rules with a lesser punishment the higher the fees you pay.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"And where would the line be drawn? Could gold site supporters be able to be vile and obnoxious whereas silver site supporters only be allowed to be obnoxious? "

Basically, that's exactly what the OP is suggesting. TO simply put it, if he did something that attracts a 24 hr ban (example), then a silver supporter should only get 12 hours and gold supporter 4 hr ban. That kind of scenario. That would be his top reason for taking the site supporter subscription.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"And where would the line be drawn? Could gold site supporters be able to be vile and obnoxious whereas silver site supporters only be allowed to be obnoxious?

Basically, that's exactly what the OP is suggesting. TO simply put it, if he did something that attracts a 24 hr ban (example), then a silver supporter should only get 12 hours and gold supporter 4 hr ban. That kind of scenario. That would be his top reason for taking the site supporter subscription."

And platinum members would get a pat on the shoulder and a fruit basket for being annoyed by the other chat members.

"Would you like some cheese to go with your whine???

Regardless of your status, the rules are there for the benefit of everyone

However I'm delighted to hear the moderators are banning idiots. Keep up the good work"

This thread is hilarious .....what a misplaced and deluded sense of entitlement the OP has

"I am gold member and had forum bans some justified some not in my view but why should i expect different treatment if rules are deemed to have been broke then mods wjo have difficult job have to make a judgement call.

Not sure why you the o p thinks that you are above the non payers."

Probably homeowners who think they are above social tenants and it's never them that cause trouble