FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Removing veri,s ...........

Removing veri,s ...........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After discussing this subject in the forums, would it be possible to have a system in place that allows the giver of a veri to take it back ?

Sometimes you can give a veri and things may happen , re finding things out about the person you have given the veri to...

To numerous to mention on here.

Im not alone in wanting this .

As it stands now, i would have to leave in order for the veri to go. though ive just been told that "blocking" also removes it ?????

I dont wish to leave , but its a bit galling to have him proudly display my veri and dupe other women

thanks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Blocking the individual removes the verification without the need for you to leave the site.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Blocking the individual removes the verification without the need for you to leave the site. "

+1

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Blocking hides the veri it doesn't remove it. It will still count in the summary. Although this may be suitable for what you need.

But every now and then, i go through my blocks and remove them. lmao

Im gonna forget about the veri

As it stands now, we can choose to display our veris, maybe it can also include those to others ?

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

"After discussing this subject in the forums, would it be possible to have a system in place that allows the giver of a veri to take it back ?

Sometimes you can give a veri and things may happen , re finding things out about the person you have given the veri to...

To numerous to mention on here.

Im not alone in wanting this .

As it stands now, i would have to leave in order for the veri to go. though ive just been told that "blocking" also removes it ?????

I dont wish to leave , but its a bit galling to have him proudly display my veri and dupe other women

thanks "

Maybe you should find out more about the person before leaving the veri, or perhaps not leave such glowing verifications in the first place. Ultimately it's up to each person to make up their own mind whether to meet someone or not and the decision should not be reached purely on the content of someone's veri's.

Lmao

ive known the guy since i was 7 yrs old.....it was only after him joining fab and after my veri that i found out certain things.

So as for knowing him well........i think i do.

Here and there

"Lmao

ive known the guy since i was 7 yrs old.....it was only after him joining fab and after my veri that i found out certain things.

So as for knowing him well........i think i do. "

So you know the guy well and gave your honest opinion of him, I don't see the problem. Why should you be allowed to remove that veri?

"Lmao

So you know the guy well and gave your honest opinion of him, I don't see the problem. Why should you be allowed to remove that veri? "

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

why not contact admin giving them the full details? They might remove it

"Lmao

So you know the guy well and gave your honest opinion of him, I don't see the problem. Why should you be allowed to remove that veri? "

Simply because its now giving a false account of the guy.

and for other reasons that will remain private.

end of

Here and there

"Lmao

So you know the guy well and gave your honest opinion of him, I don't see the problem. Why should you be allowed to remove that veri?

Simply because its now giving a false account of the guy.

and for other reasons that will remain private.

end of

"

If this guy has done something truly horrendous then yes, you should block him, report the profile and if there is any evidence to support your claims then hopefully admin will remove the profile. If, however, he's just said or done something that you don't like then isn't removing the veri just a little bit petty? If your veri says that he's a lovely, honest, trustworthy, salt of the earth guy then sorry but the problem isn't with him but your naivety for saying those things. If your veri says he looks like his pic and turned up when he said he would then the veri should stand regardless of what the guy is like. We're all adults on here and are capable of making our own decisions (and mistakes).

"But every now and then, i go through my blocks and remove them. lmao

As it stands now, we can choose to display our veris, maybe it can also include those to others ? "

Ask admin to put a permanent block on his account between you both.

His verification you gave will not be visible then.

Sorted!

I put my question on here in order that the site admin can have a look see,. (thats what its for,yes ?)

I didnt ask for a debate about my reasons and my reasons are private .

i just asked a question...end of

If admin dont wish to do it, fine ,I will leave it at that .

"But every now and then, i go through my blocks and remove them. lmao

As it stands now, we can choose to display our veris, maybe it can also include those to others ?

Ask admin to put a permanent block on his account between you both.

His verification you gave will not be visible then.

Sorted!"

thank you

will try that

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Blocking the individual removes the verification without the need for you to leave the site. "

Admin x