FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Profiles with limited info..

Profiles with limited info..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *undelicious OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Hate to moan, but Is there anything you admin's / moderators can do with profiles which have minimal info / no verifications / not photo verified / been members for months & still have nothing....

It spoils the enjoyment for the genuine people actually on here for the right reasons.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Hate to moan, but Is there anything you admin's / moderators can do with profiles which have minimal info / no verifications / not photo verified / been members for months & still have nothing....

It spoils the enjoyment for the genuine people actually on here for the right reasons.

"

You can block unverifieds and those without pictures from contacting you using your filters.

You can exclude them from searches by opting to search for profiles with public photos and who are verified.

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hate to moan, but Is there anything you admin's / moderators can do with profiles which have minimal info / no verifications / not photo verified / been members for months & still have nothing....

"

Why does it ?

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Doesn't spoil my enjoyment..

I just use the filters to stop newbies, unverified and those with no pics getting in touch...

If I ever browse I only browse verified profiles with pics...

"

When i come across profiles such as those you describe - i simply block so they're avoided in the future!

5 seconds. 1 click of the button. No enjoyment spoiled!

How does it "spoil your enjoyment"?

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

Profiles that I am not interested in does not ruin my enjoyment whatsoever! And why would it ruin your enjoyment? Just wory about the ones that DO interest you and ignore the others. Simples.

Plus different people use the site in different ways. Some are jsut here for the chat/forums/chatrooms and don't actually want to meet people. It's entirely up to an individual how they use the site.

» Add a new message to this topic