FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > the system is crashing

the system is crashing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi the system seems to be slow to respond and crashes alot feel like there is someone one try to hack into the network to cause upset or upload virus in the system anybody else having same trouble as me on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have noticed that between the hours of 3am and 5am this site seems to crash a lot, and I always just assumed that it was admin doing server work since it will happen a few times in one week then not for a few nights and always seems to be when admin are updating things.

If your worried or you want to bring it to admins attention message them via the contact us button at the bottom of the page.

But Im sure its just admin updating the site and nothing else to worry about.

Shona

x x x

"I have noticed that between the hours of 3am and 5am this site seems to crash a lot, and I always just assumed that it was admin doing server work since it will happen a few times in one week then not for a few nights and always seems to be when admin are updating things.

If your worried or you want to bring it to admins attention message them via the contact us button at the bottom of the page.

Shona

x x x "

hell between those hours im in dreamland so i dont notice only crashing i would notice would be if me house fell down lol

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Servers do some maintenance things between 03:00 and 04:00 a couple of nights a week. We'll see if we can cut this down without affecting things, for the night owls.

Admin

"I have noticed that between the hours of 3am and 5am this site seems to crash a lot, and I always just assumed that it was admin doing server work since it will happen a few times in one week then not for a few nights and always seems to be when admin are updating things.

Shona

x x x

hell between those hours im in dreamland so i dont notice only crashing i would notice would be if me house fell down lol"

pmsl kitts ya nutta xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Servers do some maintenance things between 03:00 and 04:00 a couple of nights a week. We'll see if we can cut this down without affecting things, for the night owls.

Admin"

That wasnt a complaint admin it really wasnt.

I understand that work has to be done and the best time to do any work is when least people are using the site

Imagine the emails you would get if you did work between 6pm and midnight

Shona

x x x

"Servers do some maintenance things between 03:00 and 04:00 a couple of nights a week. We'll see if we can cut this down without affecting things, for the night owls.

Admin

That wasnt a complaint admin it really wasnt.

I understand that work has to be done and the best time to do any work is when least people are using the site

Imagine the emails you would get if you did work between 6pm and midnight

Shona

x x x "

that's why they don't do it at prime time

giggles that's the time richy goes online e-bay buy knickers...the ones he cant nick at socials and parties.... helen

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Thats what I love about this site the people who run it care! Plus they answer all queries promptly and honestly. Well done again sjmark.

saying that im having trouble sending some messages for the social, i send some and they ping up you cant mail this user but then two minutes later the mail has been sent!!!!!!

must have seen my pics and thought cor im gonna shag her

ok ill get my coat!!!!!! pmsl

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"giggles that's the time richy goes online e-bay buy knickers...the ones he cant nick at socials and parties.... helen "

Shhhhhhhhh

» Add a new message to this topic