FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Reporting

Reporting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *essTT OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

Can admin please make it possible to report people's pictures if you're not a site supporter.

If I click on any pictures there is only the "become a site supporter" page with no option to report.

There's an influx lately of single M accounts uploading pictures of women giving them head and showing the women's whole face, surely these shouldn't have been authorised in the first place?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ink vixenCouple 3 weeks ago

Medway

If you’re happy to police the site couldn’t you also support it by paying?

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 27/08/24 07:58:47]

Birmingham

"If you’re happy to police the site couldn’t you also support it by paying? "

(Edited for spelling mistakes)

Is protecting women from having their face posted on here without their consent "policing the site"?

And even if 'I' became a site supporter that wouldn't solve the issue because then others who aren't still wouldn't be able to report pictures

By *ucka39Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle

"If you’re happy to police the site couldn’t you also support it by paying?

Is protecting women from having their face posted on here without their consent "policing the site"?

And even if 'I' became a site supporter that wouldn't solve the issue because then others who aren't still wouldn't be able to report pictures "

Hiya

Aren't you able to use the drop down menu on the actual profile and use other and report

By *ugby 123Couple 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"If you’re happy to police the site couldn’t you also support it by paying?

And even if 'I' became a site supporter that wouldn't solve the issue because then others who aren't still wouldn't be able to report pictures "

You wouldn't know if they have consent or not to be fair. However it would still be against site rules. Use the report profile option saying why and it will be looked at