FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    3 weeks ago

Should verification be compulsory when setting up an account? I think it would help remove a lot of fake and spammy profiles. If you are who you say you are there should be no issue with getting a verification flag.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipstick KissesWoman 3 weeks ago

South Down

You can choose not to engage with profiles which aren't verified and it'll have the same effect.

By *arkroomMan 3 weeks ago

Changes with Work

I'd support mandatory verification on sign-up. If you're legitimate, I don't see why you'd have an issue with this.

By *ucka39Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle

Filters outweighs desperation

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 26/08/24 22:04:26]

Central

[Removed by poster at 26/08/24 22:05:26]

By *ingerella About TownWoman 3 weeks ago

Central London

I would not support this. I'd leave the site.

I don't choose to put identifiable images on sex-related platforms. And I don't send explicit images to anyone.

In fact I'd prefer to meet people who are also not photo verified because we're more likely to have compatible views on data privacy.

The green flag fanatics have a filter. I'd like one too!

Central

The only likely very quick verification from sign up is in the cam rooms. But it's optional for others to give it.

The site is free and doesn't have a large team of staff who could do the support for this. Would you accept it not being a free site, as the owners have expressed that's what they want?

More controls and restrictions means fewer users and many would prefer more not fewer .

Take 100% responsibility for your own trustworthiness and filtering and vetting others

If you want to help others to get verified, setup a public meeting that anyone can come to, on a frequent basis, with you verifying them. You could do this weekly, to start with and increase the frequency. Somewhere like a bar or coffee shop would work.

You could list the location, date and time in this thread and post a new meet, each time, in the meets section

By *ipstick KissesWoman 3 weeks ago

South Down

"I'd support mandatory verification on sign-up. If you're legitimate, I don't see why you'd have an issue with this. "

I've 47 meet verifications that say I'm legitimate yet I'm not photo verified. I got off my bum and went to social events to prove my legitimacy. If someone prefers a green photo verification flag over that then that's their perogative but I know which I'd choose if I had to 🤷‍♀️

By *lan442Man 3 weeks ago

Bognor

On the one hand, I agree with the OP's sentiment.

I'd say anywhere from 40-50% of the females and couples that appear as new on my news feed are either fake or people constantly rejoining with a slightly different username. It gets frustrating.

But the problem is that in this day and age, photo verification is becoming easier and easier to fake. Getting AI to churn out a generic female holding a sheet of paper isn't rocket science. You don't need to be particularly skilled in photoshop anymore.

I see profiles all the time where they're photo verified, but then all their public pics are clearly just scraped from reddit or something similar (reverse google image search).

And I mean, yeah, I understand the point that adult content creators are allowed to join the site, so it's perfectly plausible that the profile might be genuine, and there definitely are some genuine ones out there... But a new joiner posting lots of professional pictures that are all conspicuously found via google and 3-4 years old? Come on. Use some common sense.

I would say keep verification optional, but require video verification instead. 10 second video saying a random phrase suggested by the site.

» Add a new message to this topic