FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > My singles profile has been converted to a couples profile against my wishes

My singles profile has been converted to a couples profile against my wishes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icsJourney OP   Woman 5 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

I am in a relationship and I'm not a cheater as my partner is also on Fab and we are consenting to each others presence on here.

However I have a singles profile as I would love to meet one for 1 on 1 connections.

On it I mention that I have a boyfriend and we are on Fab. This is to be transparent and show that I am honest and don't want to give a false impression of my relationship status.

A while ago, out of the blue, it got converted to a couples profile. I complained and I did get an answer stating that I was not meeting separately so therefore I was not a single.

I am meeting separately (or at least would like to, my message rate has gone to zero possibly because it looks like I'm a couples profile) and I have messaged the admin again. Three days have passed and there is no response. Can admin please review my situation and turn the couples profile back to a singles one please.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *erri_kissesTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Islington

Hi

I just read your bio & was wondering, do you *actually* like to have a ‘food connection’ with potential sexual partners (nothing wrong with that!) or is it, as I suspect, a typo? x

By *orthyorkypairCouple 5 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

You need to contact admin via the "contact us" at bottom of profile page but I wonder how "someone" decided you were couple and completed the male bit of your profile???? but I am sure admin will answer your query if asked via the contact us link

By *ugby 123Couple 5 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Your profile will have been changed if you mentioned you were only meeting with a partner. It wouldn't be changed if you referenced another profile you are part of.

As advised though no one here can help you. The links as advised in mail are on our profile of who to contact.