FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Granted access where I shouldnt

Granted access where I shouldnt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    7 weeks ago

Hey so scrolling through my hotlist today I noticed a club review that I normally don't get notification about and because I'm unverified Im 99% sure I should not be able to load or read, well I can ,it's only one club but pages of reviews.

It gives me a direct link from the hotlist to the review I don't get to see a list of clubs ,

I may be a unverified single guy but I'm not a asshole so maybe something need to be done , i could also be incorrect about this as fab has made a few changes but I don't think this was ment to be one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Are you sure you didn't click on the club tab?

I clicked on the name of the club where it says ......wrote a club review , if I go to my homepage and click club reviews it ask me to pick from the list but there is no list to pick from ,if I press the 3arrows it lets me write a review ,I have never been able to read a club review before ,I can now read everyone review for that club and only from the hotlist link , some people have private mailed me saying they have always been able to read them but I haven't so assumed it was a glitch , if it isn't a glitch and everyone else can read them why cant I. I have tried different devices over time and the odd time a different browser

I hope this isn't a site problem and is just a profile problem but when it was always the other way round how am I to know

A couple replied here last night but that doesn't load either just in the forum list their name and that they replied the reply counter sayi 1 reply and that's yours

Admin also contacted me asking for screenshots of the problem which I sent from my email but I haven't heard back so I still none the wiser about it

Should I have been alloyed all along ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

As far as I am aware there is not a block on people reading reviews.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

At a guess whoever is on your hotlist added a club review which then showed on your updates, you clicked on it and it took you to the review?

This is normal

Ok so going on the replies I'm getting. I should had access all along ,and there isnt a glitch but I still have no access to any club reviews (except that link ) I'm not too bothered by it but I always thought it was for verified users only and I assumed verified users had that extra level of privacy because of that , they are only reviews so its not a big deal

By *revaunanceCouple 7 weeks ago

Exeter

Try going here:

https://www.fabswingers.com/clubs/

Then click any link to any club. Can you see the reviews for that club?

When I follow your link it brings me to suggest a club page and the 3 arrows in the top right corner nothing else

By *revaunanceCouple 7 weeks ago

Exeter

"When I follow your link it brings me to suggest a club page and the 3 arrows in the top right corner nothing else "

That is strange, because you seem to be landing on this page:

https://www.fabswingers.com/clubs/club_form

I end up on the page just before that and the only progress I can make is to that page

it's a pitty ,id love to know about all the local clubs

» Add a new message to this topic