FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Message history

Message history

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enusandmars OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Buryish

Is there a particular reason that message history has been considerably shortened? We've always left conversations on even if we stop speaking, months later we could refer back to it.

Now, we only seem to go back 2 weeks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 7 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Messages deleted over time has always been there, that's why I tend to use the save message option

Buryish

Appreciate that, but we used to get months and months worth of history, was very handy for spotting those we'd already said no to. Now it's just a note saying you messaged each other 3 weeks ago!

Newcastle

"Appreciate that, but we used to get months and months worth of history, was very handy for spotting those we'd already said no to. Now it's just a note saying you messaged each other 3 weeks ago!"

Welcome

Is the option to use the drop down menu and leave notes, I understand that some users it doesn't show any history like the new update features for messages on their profile. As for those whom you've said no to, the blocking option helps then focus on those who fit in your criteria.

Saving messages can go way back depending upon how you've chosen to save them, then using the group message setting.

Buryish

There are options, but it's just a faff.

For example, we dont meet single guys unless they can accomodate (will meet couple wherever though), mostly because we want to know they're not married. We won't block them, because their situation might change, but we will tell them no. 6 months later that information would've still been there - but not now.

Adding notes is something we do anyway, if we get into proper conversation, but don't want to do it for every Tom, Dick and Harold

Newcastle

"There are options, but it's just a faff.

For example, we dont meet single guys unless they can accomodate (will meet couple wherever though), mostly because we want to know they're not married. We won't block them, because their situation might change, but we will tell them no. 6 months later that information would've still been there - but not now.

Adding notes is something we do anyway, if we get into proper conversation, but don't want to do it for every Tom, Dick and Harold "

I've had messages over 6 months when saved, so it works but like I've said it's the amount you save so are able to keep full conversation

» Add a new message to this topic