FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Has AI found its way on to fab

Has AI found its way on to fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *utty200 OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

nearby

Question for the more technically minded than me , do you think there are AI photos being used on fab ?

Just looked at a new profile and it shows 6 face and body pics of a lady but they seem artificial to me , skin tones and eyes look odd, more like a mannequin than a real person , added to that the usual tell tale signs, no age limits I.e 18 to 99 , 1 line profile , no photo verification

Obviously I could be totally wrong and it's genuine but it's food for thought going into the future

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Some people may try loading AI pics yes, report please and they will be looked into

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

Photo editing can produce results via AI that could be misinterpreted as not of a real human. Report suspicious profiles that are potentially not genuine though

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 7 weeks ago

Reading

We use LR to edit photos before posting, but that’s more from the photographers view. AI will play a bigger part in years to com no doubt.

By *oulou22Woman 7 weeks ago

Sutton

I'm not sure about photos but I've definitely seen profiles and messages that were written using ChatGPT.