FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Sexuality

Sexuality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igOn69 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Wakefield

How do you know which sex a profile is?

Profile says (M) and (F) and then one says Straight and other Bisexual but because of their nicknames I cannot tell which is which to see if it is worth contacting when the sex may not match mine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman 7 weeks ago

your head

The only way to know is to contact them and ask. Some couples list it next to their names or in their bio but a lot don't.

By *ucka39Man 7 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

If you check further down the list is a sign

By *igOn69 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Wakefield

Just checked and it doesn't

Profile says Couple, then names are just P and N.

P says Straight and N is BiCurious but as a man, how do I know if P is an uninterested male or N a possible one.

There are no genders mentioned in the profile and at best check one of their friends' profiles friends list and just get a MF indication which I already knew with no other clues.

By *un guy300Man 7 weeks ago

Carmarthen

Go with the flow, and enjoy the experience

By *orthmanMan 7 weeks ago

Kendal

By no means foolproof, and I may get slammed for applying sexual stereotyping, but I commonly have a look at height in the profile. In many couples, the female is shorter than the male!

Depending upon public photos and vids, you can also do some sleuthing using other listed profile characteristics such as tattoos, piercings and body type to determine which is the female and which the male.

By *aomilatteCouple 7 weeks ago

Midlands

"By no means foolproof, and I may get slammed for applying sexual stereotyping, but I commonly have a look at height in the profile. In many couples, the female is shorter than the male!

Depending upon public photos and vids, you can also do some sleuthing using other listed profile characteristics such as tattoos, piercings and body type to determine which is the female and which the male."

We also would generally assume the Man is taller, but no doubt there are exemptions. Their bio should make it obvious but some don't.

» Add a new message to this topic