FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photo verification

Photo verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lan442 OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Bognor

Being on this site as a single male is an uphill struggle. Everyone knows that, and it's fine. I get it.

But seriously, the amount of fake women's profiles on here of late seems to have skyrocketed, and makes the experience so much worse. I feel like I'm reporting at least one a day with "Pictures are fake, do a reverse image search"

I know image verification is a demanding job already, but I would like to suggest that new profiles have 3 month probation period, where images are subject to more stringent checks, even if it means them taking a lot longer to approve. A reverse image search is so quick to do these days, and whilst a negative search result still doesn't prove a photo is genuine, at least a positive result often does.

Aaaaand discuss lol

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *rsPricklePantsWoman 8 weeks ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

There's plenty of guys that use pictures from the internet or stupid memes to get round the no public pictures message filters

Bognor

Sorry I wasn't trying to single out any one gender, I was just speaking from my experience. I'm sure lots do it, which is the problem.

By *icecouple561Couple 8 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There are hundreds possibly thousands of pictures uploaded every day. It's not possible to reverse image search every one.

Bognor

I appreciate that, which is why I'm not suggesting that each one is reverse image searched. I'm just pleading that a bit more effort is put into vetting new accounts only.

By *ugby 123Couple 8 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Lots of effort already goes on by Mods when moderating thousands of pictures a day. If some get through by accident/ mistake it will be a very small % of what actually gets approved.

Please be aware though,people upload to many sites so it may not always be a fake picture