FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Hiding profile

Hiding profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etropolitain OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Redworth Co Durham

If you block all single guys can any of them

See your picture? Or profile

Or do you have to hide profile?

I’m asking because just in case you don’t want a certain person to see you who recognizes you and may tell wife or other half

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

I think the 'block single men' is only to prevent them messaging you but they can see your profile, just can't inbox you x

I've had this occur when people outside of my age range set on my profile have gone to msg me, they can find me by profile name and view me but can't message me so I think that's the same thing x

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Blocking only stops them from messaging, blocking individuals only stops them from getting on ur profile, they will still see ur profile pic from posts on the forums etc

By *ipstick KissesWoman 11 weeks ago

South Down

"If you block all single guys can any of them

See your picture? Or profile

Or do you have to hide profile?

I’m asking because just in case you don’t want a certain person to see you who recognizes you and may tell wife or other half

Thanks "

Don't worry - keep using photos ripped off the internet and your secret will be safe

By *icecouple561Couple 11 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you don't want to be recognised it's best to put pictures that can't be identified and a slightly different location.

Blocking won't stop people from seeing your profile and single men aren't the only ones who might tell a wife or partner.

» Add a new message to this topic