FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Fake Couple Profiles

Fake Couple Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayLu24 OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

Ratley

Couple verified photograph should be renewed say every 6months as there are loads of single men hiding behind being a couple… maybe theyve split etc but they scam/spam we couples and women… verification should expire

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oonshadow700Woman 13 weeks ago

Gosport

I was just having a vent about men scamming from a 'couples' profile the other day. I've encountered numerous men who contact me from a supposedly couples account claiming to be the husband/bf who is doing all the talking on behalf of both of them. But the Mrs is nowhere to be found pmsl, despite me asking and pointing this out lol. It's 99% always the man to do the arranging and wanting to meet, which happens in genuine accounts too which makes it harder to distinguish xx

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman 13 weeks ago

your head

Even if it does expire, what then? Photo verification isn't mandatory to use the site and admin have made it very clear it never will be. So only works for people who filter photo verified only.

By *orkshirefucktruck3Man 13 weeks ago

rotherham

Advice is to insist on a quick phone call,u will soon see who is genuine or not

By *osweet69Couple 13 weeks ago

portsmouth

"Advice is to insist on a quick phone call,u will soon see who is genuine or not"

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple 13 weeks ago

luton

We always give people we meet permission ,to verify us with others , as long as no pics shared online , that way we get to meet other genuine swingers at club or from other sites we are not on , we mostly arrange meets at the club anyway , private meets are few and far between , Unless when we are in the mood on holidays , don’t help living next to nosey neighbours lol

By *bi HaiveMan 13 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Couple verified photograph should be renewed say every 6months as there are loads of single men hiding behind being a couple… maybe theyve split etc but they scam/spam we couples and women… verification should expire "

Photo verification isn't compulsory.

If in doubt then just ask to speak on the phone, video chat or arrange a local social where you're not going out of your way.

Even if you don't want to speak on the phone or video chat there's always voice note facilities on apps where you can have a 'conversation' with both. Common sense and additional means of putting your mind at ease are easy to utilise.

By *aughtynottsCouple 13 weeks ago

Outside Nottingham

Agreed I'm not even sure if the woman knows she's even on here half the time as the profiles only ever say male half looking to meet, would be easy to doctor a photo verification these days from a picture of a couple though so not sure how they'd get round the issue.

By *umgetusCouple 13 weeks ago

nottingham

We always insist on a phone call with the lady before firming up a meet….. we are never surprised when the messages dry up immediately

By *un beforeMan 12 weeks ago

london colney

So many fake couple profiles. , single men , or where lady no intrested and seperated , all a lot of Bi / gay males using a couple profile.

Kardashian’s bring a single make on here with out this.

By *uger n Spice78Couple 12 weeks ago

South East Coast

We just say if we meet up and it's just a single bloke then we tell him where to go! And we tend to only talk to couples that have up to date verifications. We won't do a phone call as it could mean a single guy getting hold of your number!

By *un beforeMan 12 weeks ago

london colney

Have been stood up b6 couples. And single ladies , clearly. Fake profiles.

By *unchalMan 12 weeks ago

Dartford

"Couple verified photograph should be renewed say every 6months as there are loads of single men hiding behind being a couple… maybe theyve split etc but they scam/spam we couples and women… verification should expire "

Am I missing something here? The fake couple profile can only really be an issue if you meet and there is no woman (I am aware that it never a woman pretending to have a man). Does that happen? Otherwise, it’s just another annoying aspect of this site or any similar site…as soon as you have the slightest niggle of doubt, stop talking to them. You don’t even have to block. Just ignore them. I usually say something. I’m sure I get it wrong sometimes but I don’t care.

By *evaquitCouple 12 weeks ago

Catthorpe

Disagree. All accounts are different and are run according to the couples set up, some men do do this but I'd say not the majority. Our profile for example is run solely by me, Mrs never gets involved, zero interest in any of that, she's interested in the actual meet only, she's not interested in a phone convo either, this suits our situation perfectly and has never bothered those we've met.

In my opinion a well developed vetting process should be the answer, one that strongly meets your set up and you should strictly stick to it. I'm pretty sure we'd fail alot of peoples vetting process which is fine but a blanket rule I don't feel is the right way to go as it's not a fit all solution.

Just my pennies worth.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 12 weeks ago

South West London

Thats why I dont message couples because truth be told most couple profiles (like 95% of them) are runned by the men

By *anJenny 181Couple 12 weeks ago

Preston

We are thinking of stopping our site supporter fee, due to lack of support removing bad profiles

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 12 weeks ago

Middle England

"We are thinking of stopping our site supporter fee, due to lack of support removing bad profiles

"

How do you define 'bad profiles'?

By *evaquitCouple 12 weeks ago

Catthorpe

"Thats why I dont message couples because truth be told most couple profiles (like 95% of them) are runned by the men "

Exactly! You've got a vetting process and sticking to it which rules us out completely.

Surely for others this example is proof that a self imposed vetting system is the perfect solution.

By *ark n kimCouple 12 weeks ago

Durham

"Thats why I dont message couples because truth be told most couple profiles (like 95% of them) are runned by the men "

And the problem with that is ?.

80% of the time it's mark on here.but we both read any messages that interest us.

We look at how long people have been on the site and verifications. It's worked OK upto now.

By *izzmonsterMan 12 weeks ago

South Shields

Since covid this site has become flooded with fake couples and singles profiles. Especially at the weekend males and females get drink inside them then create fake accounts that are unverified. But how can fab police these accounts

By *aribbean King 1985Man 12 weeks ago

South West London

Also what I dont get is when couples say they're not looking for single guys on their profiles which is fine but they fab my pictures and give me winks. That worries me but Im not sure if its the man or women doing it because I know it cant be both of them

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 12 weeks ago

Reading

"Also what I dont get is when couples say they're not looking for single guys on their profiles which is fine but they fab my pictures and give me winks. That worries me but Im not sure if its the man or women doing it because I know it cant be both of them "

Maybe they appreciate your pics?

By *bi HaiveMan 12 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Also what I dont get is when couples say they're not looking for single guys on their profiles which is fine but they fab my pictures and give me winks. That worries me but Im not sure if its the man or women doing it because I know it cant be both of them "

The 'not looking for single guys' label only appears when someone blocks incoming mail from men.

It doesn't always mean they don't want to meet men, just that they don't want messages from them and may prefer to make first contact themselves.

By *uby_LipzCouple 9 weeks ago

SouthWest

Great idea. Have you suggested this to FAB?

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 9 weeks ago

Middle England

Meet at clubs/socials or if you don't go to clubs have a quick chat in one of the chat rooms. There's usually at least one chat room with no one in it.

A couple could photo verify today and split up next week.

There are ways of solving this and photo verification is probably the least effective and most time consuming.

By *ink vixenCouple 9 weeks ago

Medway

Just exercise due diligence in who you have contact with and who you agree to meet!

Fab can’t be there to hold your hand 24/7.

By *ucks_NomadTV/TS 9 weeks ago

Berks

Why not have an additional or alternative verification process: telephone verification where both people confirm who they are by voice!

Then, if a couples profile is looked at and has a telephone verification attached to it, there is some degree of confidence it is genuine!

Just an idea!

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 9 weeks ago

wonderland.

"Advice is to insist on a quick phone call,u will soon see who is genuine or not"
I often refuse to do this as don't want to be doing calls.

Doesn't make me any less genuine .if we do phone chat at all .. I leave it up to Mr

Csli

By *hree_into_oneCouple 9 weeks ago

warrington

Angie very rarely looks at Fab, all the messages arranging is done by me, Angie trusts my judgement and most of the time its correct, i believe its down to the individual's. You just need to use your judgement and be mindful some are fake. Over the past three years we have had approx 40 meets and probably the same amount of let downs….i put it down to the dreamers…

By *uckurcumMan 9 weeks ago

County Durham .Bishop Auckland

From a man's perspective....it's surprising how many men showing as couples will want to send pics of their partners,along with some dirty chat and then either want a phone or cam wank with you ...

My point is,not all the time,but I'm certain some are single guys wanting a wank with a guy, without feeling their masculinity threatened by doing so,and using pictures of so called partners to justify the end and any potential guilt ...

I wonder how many women know their pictures are freely given out plus it's easy to upload pics of someone random ...

Then there's the obvious ...' Wife not playing anymore' wtf it's so obvious...

It's difficult for anyone and imagine more so for couples to sort the genuine from the dreamers ...comes down to gut instinct !

By *bi HaiveMan 9 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Just exercise due diligence in who you have contact with and who you agree to meet!

Fab can’t be there to hold your hand 24/7. "

This.

Fab provides a means of introduction and first contact. Verifications usually give a good indication if people are active and meeting and who they day they are, but there's no better tool than common sense.

Few people would ever buy a house or a car just because they saw pretty pictures of it online and maybe asked a question or two via PM, yet people are often willing to contemplate agreeing to book hotels and make long journeys for a casual encounter with someone after a brief chat with a complete stranger.

By *desireCouple 9 weeks ago

Preston

Have to agree, we were recently talking to a couple, it was constantly the male wanting to meet up on his own, kept tripping himself up saying things like he has the kids until xxpm as his partner is at work, five minutes later he was saying he can come and meet us now, everything was … just me!

Another on here as a couple…Partner isn’t playing but I am(Well get a single profile)

By *otstuff69xCouple 9 weeks ago

dundee

ye plenty of them and some keep coming back every week with a different profile but there not birght as its the same picts

By (user no longer on site) 9 weeks ago

A couple I met have a simple rule. If the male is not prepared to be in the public photos then avoid. Not a bad rule. A high percentage of couple profiles are female only photos.

By *icecouple561Couple 9 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"A couple I met have a simple rule. If the male is not prepared to be in the public photos then avoid. Not a bad rule. A high percentage of couple profiles are female only photos. "

We have that rule. It was a lesson learned the hard way

By *assageVirtuosoMan 9 weeks ago

SouthEast

"From a man's perspective....it's surprising how many men showing as couples will want to send pics of their partners,along with some dirty chat and then either want a phone or cam wank with you ...

My point is,not all the time,but I'm certain some are single guys wanting a wank with a guy, without feeling their masculinity threatened by doing so,and using pictures of so called partners to justify the end and any potential guilt ...

I wonder how many women know their pictures are freely given out plus it's easy to upload pics of someone random ...

Then there's the obvious ...' Wife not playing anymore' wtf it's so obvious...

It's difficult for anyone and imagine more so for couples to sort the genuine from the dreamers ...comes down to gut instinct ! "

It may be unusual for men to be inundated with messages, but I receive a large number of mail from men or "couples" where the man wants me to do his wife/gf. At least half of them bombard me with photos of the supposed woman.

It's usually fake photos, not of the allegedly eager to be fucked woman. The underlying intention is to get me involved in a chat, likely and endless one.

I stop all this at the onset by telling them, I don't chat , I meet. If they have a woman, bring her to me,I'd do her, but chat does nothing for me.

They swiftly disappear in the fog...

I was here previously, had many meets and none turned out a disappointment.

Fingers crossed, my due diligence will land more real meets instead of wasted time with, indeed, dreamers.

I doubt more control and demands from the site will bring any improvements. Keep it as it is currently.

» Add a new message to this topic