FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > When last online

When last online

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    17 weeks ago

Why does it vary depending on where you look, I do a search , see someone's online. Message them and it turns out they have not been online for 5 minutes, it's very frustrating

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 17 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

It takes a while for the link between the user and site to totally shut down

Why do you find it frustrating

A user will most likely still have loads of messages before yours and will still see it when they've come back online

Whether they decide to reply would still be up to them no matter where the said message is

Some people flick through and skip certain messages and reply to some

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman 17 weeks ago

Medway

I agree with this response. I feel like there's a slight sense of entitlement on here - with some men - not all.

I get that people get annoyed when they don't get a reply but it's difficult because not all men in my case anyway, take the polite no thank you. Some become persistent - so you block them. Others believe because their a match to your likes, then it's an automatic yes to have sex. It's as if they have forgotten that you have to be attracted to that person and actually that also goes beyond looks too.

By *amantha_JadeWoman 16 weeks ago

Newcastle

I wish the ‘online’ feature could be switched off altogether I really don’t like that *some* people use it as a tool to message the minute they see someone is online or use it as a reason to question why someone may not have replied. I find it intrusive and entitled.

By *ugby 123Couple 16 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Even if the person was online they may not answer the mail

By *lan157Man 16 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I struggle to see what benefit there is to any person being flagged as " on line " on this site . It's actually a privacy issue . Is it not enough that some one is flagged as having "been on line" ?. I get that it promotes the idea that actual woman are actually using the site for the benefit of single men but beyond that how does it help ?. I read and hear from woman friends that it just sets up an expectation amongst some men that the conversation could be instant because the woman is " online ". In reality she is probably busy deleting messages .

» Add a new message to this topic