FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Suggestions - long list (from a single man)

Suggestions - long list (from a single man)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey,

If anybody reads this, after a few months on here, below are my suggestions to make this place great and fair for all.

1) Increase monthly membership fee for single men, from current pathetic few pounds to say £100. This will block all those who shouldn't be here.

2) Introduce mandatory photo verification with face, for all Women / Couples

3) In search, do not show profiles of people who do not seek what you seek. I.e. do not show couples who do not seek single men. I know it's supposed to work but it doesn't in reality.

4) Allow couples to specify if wife available on her own, and make this searchable.

5) (Dramatically) improve messaging so that all messages with the same account are always in the same thread.

6) While browsing search results, allow for 'hide profile' function so that one can hide any profile they don't want to see in search results any more.

Phew I'm sure if half of these suggestions get implemented, this is going to be a much more steamy place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" below are my suggestions to make this place great and fair for all.

1) Increase monthly membership fee for single men, from current pathetic few pounds to say £100. This will block all those who shouldn't be here.

"

How is this fair for all if women and couples aren't charged £100 ?

£1200 a year would mean only wealthy men could join. Also not fair for all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey,

If anybody reads this, after a few months on here, below are my suggestions to make this place great and fair for all.

3) In search, do not show profiles of people who do not seek what you seek. I.e. do not show couples who do not seek single men. I know it's supposed to work but it doesn't in reality.

4) Allow couples to specify if wife available on her own, and make this searchable.

5) (Dramatically) improve messaging so that all messages with the same account are always in the same thread.

6) While browsing search results, allow for 'hide profile' function so that one can hide any profile they don't want to see in search results any more.

Phew I'm sure if half of these suggestions get implemented, this is going to be a much more steamy place."

1) excuse me, what?

2) why only mandatory for women/couples? There are thousands of fake male profiles on here too.

3) this is already a thing - tick the "I'm what they're looking for" box when you search.

4) read their bio or ask them maybe idk just a suggestion.

5) also already a thing; maybe you need to manually switch over to the new style inbox.

6) if you block profiles you're not interested in they won't show up anymore.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think in current times suggesting a £100 a month fee is unlikely to gain much favour. A lot of people don't feel the need to pay the support fee anyway, the site functions well without it.

Are poor men not allowed to have sex

By *hebestrimmerMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Bang on, £100 is stupid

By *hebestrimmerMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

It does, I wont pay anymore because there is no deterrent to timewasters. they could cut down on the amount of free messages for a start like other sites do. I'd agree with a photo verification compulsory at registration though

"Hey,

Phew I'm sure if half of these suggestions get implemented, this is going to be a much more steamy place."

1) Have a laugh

3) Needs to be done

6) Also needs to be added

Not fussed about the rest

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Hey,

Hi there!

You must be new here...

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Hey,

When you say "if half of these suggestions get implemented, this is going to be a much more steamy place" do you mean "if half of these suggestions get implemented i'll stand more chance of getting laid"

Would you really pay £100 a month membership to Fab?

Winston

By *TDHGentMan  over a year ago

Worcs

A you a control freak by any chance?

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

Back of the bins.

HOW MUCH???

By *uv2kissMan  over a year ago

fenland

" Bang on, £100 is stupid "

Agreed £99.99 sounds better

By *uv2kissMan  over a year ago

fenland

"HOW MUCH???"

Were you born in Yorkshire

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

Back of the bins.

It’s more expensive than sky tv!

"It’s more expensive than sky tv! "

I wouldn’t pay for that either

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

[Removed by poster at 12/06/22 06:52:37]

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Plenty of exclusive site's where money buy's more success mate..

Are you really suggesting £1200 pa?! Or £100 pa? We'd agree with increasing what we pay to out some of the fake profiles and general improvements..

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

For a user of this site for well over 6 years have experienced the site found that the fees for site supporter are very reasonable as they are increasing the fees as you've mentioned isn't a great business strategy either

How about, all users pay £100 minimum to use the site, and that is credited to your account, and is valid for 12 months.

Then each initial message you send is charged 50p from your credit.

Replies after first message thereafter are free.

Newcastle

"How about, all users pay £100 minimum to use the site, and that is credited to your account, and is valid for 12 months.

"

How about we leave things as they are never try to fix something that isn't broken

"How about, all users pay £100 minimum to use the site, and that is credited to your account, and is valid for 12 months.

How about we leave things as they are never try to fix something that isn't broken "

Winston

How about we leave things as they are never try to fix something that isn't broken

Winston "

Yeah, I too subscribe to that logic most of the time.

I just think an upfront fee might help to deter the ever increasing number of fake profiles on here

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

1 of fabs strengths is that it's free of charge. This seems a core part of the owners strategy. It gives us all more choice of people to pick from. Paying for more features is optional and isn't to prove that we're real. Anyone determined to fake will be keen to work around restrictions anyway.

Having more profile interests that are searchable, such as couples playing alone etc, is a good idea. All profile criteria should be searchable.

If a man struggles here, it's better to improve the profile, tactics used to find / meet and to visit clubs.

Newcastle

"1 of fabs strengths is that it's free of charge. This seems a core part of the owners strategy. It gives us all more choice of people to pick from. Paying for more features is optional and isn't to prove that we're real. Anyone determined to fake will be keen to work around restrictions anyway.

Having more profile interests that are searchable, such as couples playing alone etc, is a good idea. All profile criteria should be searchable.

If a man struggles here, it's better to improve the profile, tactics used to find / meet and to visit clubs. "

Totally agree as money paying for site supporter has nothing to do with it people are successful without as well,it's more about effort and how much that user puts input

What a load of tosh !!!!!

Winston

Yeah, I too subscribe to that logic most of the time.

I just think an upfront fee might help to deter the ever increasing number of fake profiles on here"

I subscribe to the theory more people should get their heads around what swinging is, be in less of a rush to get their genitals moist, carry out due diligence, take more time to build trust and common interests and no be so desperate about getting verified.

I've been here years and am yet to be troubled by a timewaster, similarly on our couples profile.

If people adopted these habits their time on Fab would be much more pleasurable.

People waste their own time messaging us, that's easily ignored and is no big deal.

Would we pay £1,200 a year? Hell no.

Would we put £100 "in the bank" towards future messaging in order to join? Hell no.

I've been a member of sites that cost £35+ a month to join. Those sites have far more fake profiles and time wasters than Fab ever has.

Winston

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

"

"

Who are the one's that shouldn't be here? Charging £100 per month would pretty much ensure that only the most desperate guys are left

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I'm sure some of these requested for features are already available.

Crikey £100 a month

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

Definitely new, op do some research and you’ll find that this has been talked to death for many years. You’re missing the point of this site and don’t seem to realise the more fees you charge the more fakes there will be. If you chatting to or meeting fake profiles that down to you, they are easy enough to avoid.

£100 per month..??

I’ll stay celibate

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

£100 a month?

Imagine the sense of entitlement that would create!

"£100 a month?

Imagine the sense of entitlement that would create!"

It would be crazy!

By *w5kerriTV/TS  over a year ago

SIN BIN CITY

"Hey,

I'm not saying you're a rampant narcissist or anything but this list has a distinct air of rampant narcissism about it :-/

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

So OP you just proved quite how much of a newbie you are

Fas is what it is. Those of us smart enough to know how to use it do not need such white knighting changes.

Brownie points for disguising a "single men ruin it for the rest of us" post though

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

*Fab

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I agree with no 2, but for everyone.

Not sure it would stop timewasters though.

Uh, surely no2 is de facto implemented anyway.

Anyone who doesnt want to put a face pic up or include one in the first message isnt going to get a reply. Men bitch about it here all the time and nobody has the slightest bit of sympathy.

De facto, photo verification is pretty much mandatory!

By *ooking for SubmissivesMan  over a year ago

Close by

"Hey,

Phew I'm sure if half of these suggestions get implemented, this is going to be a much more steamy place.

1) excuse me, what?

2) why only mandatory for women/couples? There are thousands of fake male profiles on here too.

3) this is already a thing - tick the "I'm what they're looking for" box when you search.

4) read their bio or ask them maybe idk just a suggestion.

5) also already a thing; maybe you need to manually switch over to the new style inbox.

6) if you block profiles you're not interested in they won't show up anymore.

"

3) not to mention the part at the bottom of the search which excludes “any one not looking for single guys”

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

"Hey,

The site works fine as it is.

Did you join thinking you would instantly get your hole?

I don't see how penalising a certain demographic will increase your chances.

"Hey,

Says the pissed off guy with no verifications

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Uh, surely no2 is de facto implemented anyway.

Anyone who doesnt want to put a face pic up or include one in the first message isnt going to get a reply. Men bitch about it here all the time and nobody has the slightest bit of sympathy.

De facto, photo verification is pretty much mandatory!"

I get plenty of replies and meets... And I don't share face pictures at all... Not even once we'd agreed to meet

By *entakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Don't be ridiculous, all you're doing with a large membership fee is excluding genuine people who won't or can't afford it and opening it up to dickheads with a budget. If it's all about your wallet then hire someone and be done.

» Add a new message to this topic