FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Friends invites

Friends invites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm amazed at the number of random friends invites we get from people we've had no communication with at all!

I'd like the site to make it impossible to send a friends invite unless both parties have exchanged at least one message on each side.

Would cut out a lot of immediate deletions and might remind potential senders that a friends invite should mean just that!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"I'm amazed at the number of random friends invites we get from people we've had no communication with at all!

I'd like the site to make it impossible to send a friends invite unless both parties have exchanged at least one message on each side.

Would cut out a lot of immediate deletions and might remind potential senders that a friends invite should mean just that!"

not a bad idea, think you got something there

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I don't look at friends invites, ever.

It stops them being able to re-request and if I get chatting to someone, and they've already friend requested me; by me friend requesting them from their profile, the system auto accepts the request

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like that idea, I block anyone that sends one without any conversation, these days... It would play havoc with hot pics though, I think

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

Can’t you just decide them? But I think it’s always better to ask them if they would like to after chatting with them and feeling the connection click into place myself.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I don't look at friends invites, ever.

It stops them being able to re-request and if I get chatting to someone, and they've already friend requested me; by me friend requesting them from their profile, the system auto accepts the request "

Why not just stop the system blocking them as I have suggested? Happy to accept friends invites if we've chatted already but I will never accept an immediate friends invite and suspect many feel the same way.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't look at friends invites, ever.

It stops them being able to re-request and if I get chatting to someone, and they've already friend requested me; by me friend requesting them from their profile, the system auto accepts the request "

This is a great way to do it.

» Add a new message to this topic