FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Chameleons BBW beach party Sunday 18th August 2024 part 3 all parts of the list are now full

Chameleons BBW beach party Sunday 18th August 2024 part 3 all parts of the list are now full

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hamsBBWBash OP   Couple (FF) 10 weeks ago

Chams

NO MORE NAMES ARE being taken for this end

I'm not gonna do all the details as they are on the first two parts for this event.

ALL PARTS of the GUEST LIST are now full NO MORE NAMES ARE being taken for this event

SINGLE MALES RESERVE LIST is now full aswell so no more will be added to the reserve list, I will contact people as and when I can move you on to the guest list.

If you have been confirmed in part 1 or 2 you are on the list as confirmed, if you didn't request as asked then you have not been confirmed and are NOT on the list.

Look forward to seeing everyone on the list in August remember if your not confirmed on the list you must be a member to attend the venue for this event.

NO MORE NAMES BEING ADDED

This is just a chat post for the event

NO MORE NAMES BEING ADDED

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bwlady123Woman 10 weeks ago

private

So excited glad I got our names down when I did

By *urpleUnicorn83Woman 10 weeks ago

Liverpool

Looking forward to it x

By *assionfruit_ParadiseWoman 10 weeks ago

welsh vallies

Can’t bloody wait for this!

By *itten tianaWoman 9 weeks ago

Wellingborough

Is it bad I’m already counting down lol

By *3xymamaWoman 9 weeks ago

Uptown Top Ranking

Looking forward to this my sexy girly

By *easyMan 9 weeks ago

hackney

Just looking at the guest list and can’t wait to meet you sexy people

By *G85Woman 9 weeks ago

Harrogate

"Is it bad I’m already counting down lol "

Me 2!

By *lack beauty 35Woman 9 weeks ago

South west

Just checking in

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 9 weeks ago

wonderland.

Checking in

By *toC Thats MeWoman 9 weeks ago

Sheffield

Can’t wait for this

By *inks_apeyCouple 9 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Checking in

By *J_BBWCouple 9 weeks ago

AYLESBURY

Can't wait !! It's only our 2nd time now x

By *ig LustCouple 9 weeks ago

Leeds/Blackpool

Really looking forward to this now! Next month can't come quick enough see you all there! Laila & Joe xoxo

By *lkmale736Man 9 weeks ago

northampton\london

Add me please

By *bwlady123Woman 9 weeks ago

private

"Add me please"

If you read the top of the thread you will know the list is full

By *lackdreadxxxMan 9 weeks ago

London

Looks like its gonna be a good day

By *eachy pantsWoman 8 weeks ago

walsall

Love theses evens gd vibe every time xx can’t come quick enough xx

By *bwandmeCouple 8 weeks ago

bath

Just checking in x

By *urlycreamycuteWoman 8 weeks ago

Dudley

Summer vibes on the sun terrace....

By *lacgrapeMan 8 weeks ago

South Croydon

Does this apply to members

By *hamsBBWBash OP   Couple (FF) 8 weeks ago

Chams

The guest list is to allow non members entry in to the venue for this event, the club is open as usual to it's members

By *lack beauty 35Woman 8 weeks ago

South west

Not sure what to wear only know im bringing thigh high hold ups

By *irthngushCouple 8 weeks ago

doncaster

Can I please ask if we put our name down as cpl please?not sure we did or not

Thanks

By *heshirefungirlWoman 8 weeks ago

ammanford

"Can I please ask if we put our name down as cpl please?not sure we did or not

Thanks"

If you click on resent threads you post to it will show you which thread you posted on and your comments will show up in blue, shortly after your comment there should be a post confirming you as on the list in if you asked to be added correctly

doncaster

Looks like we didn't and lists are full now x

Chams

"Looks like we didn't and lists are full now x"

I've had a quick look though and you never requested to be added sorry

doncaster

Can we please put our name down on reserve list please?

That's _irthngush as couple

Thanks

By *unny!Woman 8 weeks ago

Here, there and everywhere!

"Summer vibes on the sun terrace.... "

Woohoo! The sun better be shining like last year

Chams

Il be taking a look at the list Monday as I've noticed a few people no longer on fab, this event is run as a fab social so you must have a fab profile to attend.

By *rriesMan 7 weeks ago

Nottingham

"Il be taking a look at the list Monday as I've noticed a few people no longer on fab, this event is run as a fab social so you must have a fab profile to attend. "

That's good news for us guys on the reserve list 😀 x

By *urlycreamycuteWoman 7 weeks ago

Dudley

"Summer vibes on the sun terrace....

Woohoo! The sun better be shining like last year "

my favourite month of the year banging tunes and lots of sexy people.....

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 7 weeks ago

wonderland.

"Can we please put our name down on reserve list please?

That's _irthngush as couple

Thanks"

thought you were members of chams

By *irthngushCouple 7 weeks ago

doncaster

No guys,we not,thinking of making ourselves members before bbw event date

By *ig LustCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds/Blackpool

The wait for this party seems to be going on FOREVER!!!! We can't wait for the fun to start! see you all in 3 weeks.

Joe & Laila

By *3xymamaWoman 7 weeks ago

Uptown Top Ranking

Checking in as a chams member, but so looking forward to this event. Hoping the sun will be shining ☀️🌞☀️

By *ister BoomerangMan 7 weeks ago

a pretty good mood

"Checking in as a chams member, but so looking forward to this event. Hoping the sun will be shining ☀️🌞☀️"

Yeah if this weather keeps up then the upstairs terrace is gonna be well busy all day! 😁😎❤️

By *BC1LondonMan 7 weeks ago

Esher

Me and icedbuns will be attending with a couple of friends.. looking forward to seeing you all

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

"Il be taking a look at the list Monday as I've noticed a few people no longer on fab, this event is run as a fab social so you must have a fab profile to attend. "

If this ends up freeing some space up on the reserve list, I'd love to be able to put my name down. Heard about this event from some friends at Remix on the 20th but heard the list for this event was already full even back then.

By *ister BoomerangMan 7 weeks ago

a pretty good mood

If any SF need a place to crash on the night then I have a spare room booked at village hotel and it will be NSA! DM me if you're stuck! Thank you! X

By *hamsBBWBash OP   Couple (FF) 7 weeks ago

Chams

"Il be taking a look at the list Monday as I've noticed a few people no longer on fab, this event is run as a fab social so you must have a fab profile to attend.

If this ends up freeing some space up on the reserve list, I'd love to be able to put my name down. Heard about this event from some friends at Remix on the 20th but heard the list for this event was already full even back then. "

I have a full reserve list aswell as a full list sorry

By *heshirefungirlWoman 7 weeks ago

ammanford

"If any SF need a place to crash on the night then I have a spare room booked at village hotel and it will be NSA! DM me if you're stuck! Thank you! X"

If it's a "Spare room with no strings attached" why does it need to be a single female?

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

No need to apologize, just wishful thinking on my part

By *yrogreenMan 7 weeks ago

london

Girrrrrrrls be ready kyro is in town and ive got alot of loving to give cnt wait 2 more weeks

By *njoylife0379Man 7 weeks ago

Leigh

"If any SF need a place to crash on the night then I have a spare room booked at village hotel and it will be NSA! DM me if you're stuck! Thank you! X

If it's a "Spare room with no strings attached" why does it need to be a single female?"

Good question

By *rozac_fairyCouple 7 weeks ago

Tamworth

Ohhhh I didn't know this was coming up so quickly! We've been talking about a Chams trip in August so maybe we shall pop down

By *urpleUnicorn83Woman 7 weeks ago

Liverpool

"Girrrrrrrls be ready kyro is in town and ive got alot of loving to give cnt wait 2 more weeks "

Better come say hello to me then hadnt you 😋😈

By *bwlady123Woman 6 weeks ago

private

2 weeks today

By *ister BoomerangMan 6 weeks ago

a pretty good mood

"If any SF need a place to crash on the night then I have a spare room booked at village hotel and it will be NSA! DM me if you're stuck! Thank you! X

If it's a "Spare room with no strings attached" why does it need to be a single female?"

Because I prefer to room with lady friends mostly as I've done it before and I don't care if it leads to sex or not! Just a personal preference really! 🙂

a pretty good mood

"Girrrrrrrls be ready kyro is in town and ive got alot of loving to give cnt wait 2 more weeks

Better come say hello to me then hadnt you 😋😈"

It'll be great to see you again too beautiful! We'll have to have a proper catch up at the party! X

a pretty good mood

[Removed by poster at 06/08/24 13:10:19]

a pretty good mood

If it's a "Spare room with no strings attached" why does it need to be a single female?

Good question "

I have a personal preference for a lot of things in this scene and I never judge people for it!

Just as I have a personal preference for some of the crazy outfits that I like to wear that all of you lovely ladies will get to see next Sunday at the party! 😁😉

By *G85Woman 6 weeks ago

Harrogate

Very very excited for this!

a pretty good mood

"Very very excited for this! "

And I'll be very disappointed if I see you there and you say that you haven't finished HOTD season 1 yet! 😁😉😘

a pretty good mood

"Very very excited for this! "

Just kidding! 💋💋

By *toC Thats MeWoman 6 weeks ago

Sheffield

Giddy, counting down

By *urpleUnicorn83Woman 6 weeks ago

Liverpool

Been a while looking forward to good times fingers crossed for good weather too

By *hamsBBWBash OP   Couple (FF) 6 weeks ago

Chams

Because I prefer to room with lady friends mostly as I've done it before and I don't care if it leads to sex or not! Just a personal preference really! 🙂"

Ow so it's not a spare room it's space in a room

That was the clarification i was looking for as to me a spare room is a room that only the person taking the room would be in on there own.

If you are going to be in the room it's not a spare room, if there is two beds there maybe a spare bed in your room, or if you are going to share a bed there may be a spare spot in your bed but it's not a spare room if you are also staying in the same room

a pretty good mood

Because I prefer to room with lady friends mostly as I've done it before and I don't care if it leads to sex or not! Just a personal preference really! 🙂

That was the clarification i was looking for as to me a spare room is a room that only the person taking the room would be in on there own.

If you are going to be in the room it's not a spare room, if there is two beds there maybe a spare bed in your room, or if you are going to share a bed there may be a spare spot in your bed but it's not a spare room if you are also staying in the same room "

Well it's just an option anyways as I like to help out whenever I can as this hobby of ours can be very expensive!

By *aidForSharingWoman 6 weeks ago

Lancashire

If you are going to be in the room it's not a spare room, if there is two beds there maybe a spare bed in your room, or if you are going to share a bed there may be a spare spot in your bed but it's not a spare room if you are also staying in the same room

Well it's just an option anyways as I like to help out whenever I can as this hobby of ours can be very expensive! "

Boomerang is an absolute gentleman and would never pressure any lady so I can vouch for his genuine offer x

By *G85Woman 6 weeks ago

Harrogate

"Very very excited for this!

Just kidding! 💋💋"

Hahaha ill be sure to do so before ha!

Can also verify that his offer is genuine no expectations just room in a bed x

Chams

Well it's just an option anyways as I like to help out whenever I can as this hobby of ours can be very expensive!

Boomerang is an absolute gentleman and would never pressure any lady so I can vouch for his genuine offer x"

I'm not saying he would pressure anyone, just clarifying it's a room share not a spare room as they are two very different things and I know it would make a big difference to some ladies as it would to me.

Got a air BnB someone has dropped out, there a spare room with a bed to yourself and a door to close, id offer to chip in and I'd save the room going to waste, got a space in your bed or a spare bed in the same room as someone I don't really know I'm out thanks.

It would be like someone saying they have a room to let then the landlord wanting to sleep in the same room.

Spare room = a room with no one else in

Spare bed = a room with a bed no one else is planning on sleeping in but they might be in a different bed in the same room

Space in the bed = expecting to sleep in the same bed as the other person

As I'd hate for someone to attend the event thinking they have a room to sleep in then find out they are actually expected to share someone's bed with them and be uncomfortable or feel they have no where to sleep

Hence I raised the question as as soon as it said single female I figured it wasn't a spare room(misleading even if mistakenly so, so as it was my forum thread I wanted to clarification so there was no confusion at the event)

a pretty good mood

Boomerang is an absolute gentleman and would never pressure any lady so I can vouch for his genuine offer x

I'm not saying he would pressure anyone, just clarifying it's a room share not a spare room as they are two very different things and I know it would make a big difference to some ladies as it would to me.

Got a air BnB someone has dropped out, there a spare room with a bed to yourself and a door to close, id offer to chip in and I'd save the room going to waste, got a space in your bed or a spare bed in the same room as someone I don't really know I'm out thanks.

It would be like someone saying they have a room to let then the landlord wanting to sleep in the same room.

Spare bed = a room with a bed no one else is planning on sleeping in but they might be in a different bed in the same room

As I'd hate for someone to attend the event thinking they have a room to sleep in then find out they are actually expected to share someone's bed with them and be uncomfortable or feel they have no where to sleep

Hence I raised the question as as soon as it said single female I figured it wasn't a spare room(misleading even if mistakenly so, so as it was my forum thread I wanted to clarification so there was no confusion at the event)"

Anyways let's all take a deep breath and start going fooking hyped for this amazing party! 😁😜🥳

a pretty good mood

As some of you may know I do pole dance as a hobby and I hope that I can find a spot in the day to practice a few things that I've been working on!

This weekend is huge for me because I have the opportunity to do a workshop with a lady called Kheanna Walker in Manchester (Look her up she's actually Snoop Dogg's tour pole dancer!!!)

I am beyond excited right now as you can tell and can't wait for Chams! 😁😁

By *G85Woman 6 weeks ago

Harrogate

Hence I raised the question as as soon as it said single female I figured it wasn't a spare room(misleading even if mistakenly so, so as it was my forum thread I wanted to clarification so there was no confusion at the event)

Anyways let's all take a deep breath and start going fooking hyped for this amazing party! 😁😜🥳"

Yes let's go! Praying for sunshine!

a pretty good mood

Anyways let's all take a deep breath and start going fooking hyped for this amazing party! 😁😜🥳

Yes let's go! Praying for sunshine!"

You're my ray of light! 😁😘

Liverpool

Not too long to go excited!!

By *lack beauty 35Woman 6 weeks ago

South west

Can I be taken off the list please? unfortunately i can't make it this time

a pretty good mood

"Not too long to go excited!!"

Oh yess! I just bought a golden headpiece in Liverpool for my Roman outfit that I'll be road testing over the next few parties! 😁

Liverpool

"Not too long to go excited!!

Oh yess! I just bought a golden headpiece in Liverpool for my Roman outfit that I'll be road testing over the next few parties! 😁"

Ooh check you i still haven't fully sorted romans outfit but have a bit of time xx

Chams

"Can I be taken off the list please? unfortunately i can't make it this time "

No w_rries thank you for letting me know

Chams

Can people please inbox me if you are coming off the list

so I can change people about, so I don't miss you informing me you are coming off the list as I now run a strike system so if you don't attend and haven't inboxed me to inform me you are no longer attending that's a strike, 3 strikes and you don't go on the list for the next event as some are putting names on the list then not attending and it's the same names popping up repeat offenders on my strike list will just stop being added at all

By *leasinglipznhipsWoman 6 weeks ago

Checking in as a member. Really looking forward to this event. My favourite place to be

Chams

The list closed early as it was full, I don't have a reserve list for single females or couples as this is the first time I've had to close the whole list early.

If I had left the list running then I will get moans that there is not enough men, as there would be more single females than there is men.

I'm receiving loads of inbox messages and they make no difference the list is full it's that simple.

The club has amount of people they can all in for safety reasons so they give me an amount I can have on the list, as you wouldn't like it if you were on the list but got turned away at the door as the building was at capacity, it's a balancing act when it comes to numbers as the club is still open to members as well.

By *bwlady123Woman 5 weeks ago

private

1 week

By *ister BoomerangMan 5 weeks ago

a pretty good mood

Oh yess! I just bought a golden headpiece in Liverpool for my Roman outfit that I'll be road testing over the next few parties! 😁

Ooh check you i still haven't fully sorted romans outfit but have a bit of time xx"

I'm sure you'll find something great to wear you always do! 😁

a pretty good mood

"1 week "

Indeed!

My body is ready! It's gonna be a long weekend! I'll be coming from a party in another club the night before Chams so it's gonna be brutal!

But if anyone can handle the long travel, late nights and still keep a smile on his face on the day! It's Mister boomerang!!! 😁😜❤️

By *ay123456Man 5 weeks ago

London

Just checking in as a member, missed the last one and hoping to make up for it

By *heshirefungirlWoman 5 weeks ago

ammanford

"Just checking in as a member, missed the last one and hoping to make up for it "

Always a pleasure to see you attend

By *ecret desire 2Man 5 weeks ago

S.Wales

Hope to see you all on Sunday

By *orello-pieWoman 5 weeks ago

southwest

Just checking in!! So excited for this , come say hi if you’re going xx

By *r SensualMan 5 weeks ago

London

Checking in (via my couples profile DDandcurvykitten)

Roll on the weekend, sorted!!!! 😈🥳

By *yrogreenMan 5 weeks ago

london

"Girrrrrrrls be ready kyro is in town and ive got alot of loving to give cnt wait 2 more weeks

Better come say hello to me then hadnt you 😋😈"

Defo will babe 😍

By *ristol7881Couple 5 weeks ago

bristol

Checking in and counting down the days until our 1st time at Darlo x

By *LACK10INCHMan 5 weeks ago

Bedfont, Feltham

I think I will show my face for this one

By *urpleUnicorn83Woman 5 weeks ago

Liverpool

Ooh check you i still haven't fully sorted romans outfit but have a bit of time xx

I'm sure you'll find something great to wear you always do! 😁"

🥰😘i try mostly peoples patience but i try lol

By *upreme_TigerMan 5 weeks ago

walsall

Checking

By *igArseLassWoman 5 weeks ago

East Lancs

Cheeky little check in 😜

Been counting down the days for this one, always a top tier party vibe! 💃

By *orello-pieWoman 5 weeks ago

southwest

I’m gutted I won’t be attending now , hope you all have the best time xx

By *3xymamaWoman 5 weeks ago

Uptown Top Ranking

So looking forward to this 😃 let's hope the weather's good to sunbathe on the terrace too ☀️🌞

a pretty good mood

"Cheeky little check in 😜

Been counting down the days for this one, always a top tier party vibe! 💃 "

It could be god tier by the time you arrive! 😁😉❤️

a pretty good mood

"I’m gutted I won’t be attending now , hope you all have the best time xx"

The door is always open! ❤️

By *G85Woman 5 weeks ago

Harrogate

"So looking forward to this 😃 let's hope the weather's good to sunbathe on the terrace too ☀️🌞"

My everything is crossed for good weather!

By *exyScarlettSub666Woman 5 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I’m so looking forward to this! Looking forward to seeing familiar faces and of course the new ones as well xx

By *leasinglipznhipsWoman 5 weeks ago

It’s my birthday weekend guys!!

Fully looking forward to letting my hair down!!

You will prolly see me with a birthday badge on.

See you all soon

a pretty good mood

"It’s my birthday weekend guys!!

Fully looking forward to letting my hair down!!

You will prolly see me with a birthday badge on.

See you all soon "

Awesome! Happy birthday for this weekend A! I'll make sure to look out for you and give you a massive bday hug! 😁🥳🎉🎊🎂

By *parkly and CrutchCouple 5 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

We're going to have to pull out unfortunately..have covid.

Hope to come to next one

Xx

By *amara MarshWoman 5 weeks ago

Darlaston

Literally counting down the hours, I've been looking forward to this event for weeks 😘

By *23bbcMan 5 weeks ago

Romford

Looking forward to this. Not long to go!!

By *hamsBBWBash OP   Couple (FF) 5 weeks ago

Chams

"We're going to have to pull out unfortunately..have covid.

Hope to come to next one

Xx"

W_rries

Chams

Peeps if you can no longer attend please inbox to let me know incase I don't see on here you have dropped out as I'm not checking the forum as guest list is closed

By *highsAndAssWoman 5 weeks ago

newport

[Removed by poster at 16/08/24 17:09:35]

By *highsAndAssWoman 5 weeks ago

newport

Curious who else is staying in the premier inn on J10

By *ig LustCouple 5 weeks ago

Leeds/Blackpool

We are soooooo looking forward to Sunday, can't wait to see all our friends 🥰 staying at The Village Sunday night, see you all then 😘😘Laila & Joe xoxo

By *ark and NerdyCouple 5 weeks ago

Harrogate

"Curious who else is staying in the premier inn on J10 "

We are x

By *tbbWoman 5 weeks ago

aberdare

Looking forward to this!!

By *eachessWoman 5 weeks ago

blackwood

Can’t wait! Making a weekend of it

By *toC Thats MeWoman 5 weeks ago

Sheffield

Cannot wait

By *3xymamaWoman 5 weeks ago

Uptown Top Ranking

One more sleep you gorgeous people 😁😁😁

By *eggieMarshmallowWoman 5 weeks ago

Cardiff

God this is gonna be busy

By *utantweaponMan 5 weeks ago

area local to you. west mids

Beach party ready 24hrs and counting…

By *exblueinkWoman 5 weeks ago

Birkenhead

Could we be put on a reserve list please we’re 2 hours away so would just need to know 2 hours before

By *pl4maleCouple 5 weeks ago

Lichfield

Coming along and hoping to meet some sexy guys

Chams

Copied from the original forum post

"All parts of The list will close on Sunday 11th August before the event (that's the week before the event). I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CLOSE ANY PART OF THE LIST EARLIER IF I NEED TO!"

Im getting alot of messages off people trying to get added to tomorrows event who didn't even ask before the list closed.

There is no reserve list/cancellation list.

The final copy of the list is already submitted to the club if I have not confirmed you as on the list before last night Friday 16th of August, Then you are not on the list, if you are not on the list and you are not a member then you will gain entry to the club.

If you have a membership to chames that you can attend as your membership allows

By *iveusareason1Couple 5 weeks ago

west midlands

We’re going to the beach party the week later xx

By *ogerBottomsMan 5 weeks ago

Aberdare

"Coming along and hoping to meet some sexy guys"

I think I saw you both at the Black Country Social on Tuesday.

By *lackdreadxxxMan 5 weeks ago

London

Should be fun , looking forward to it

By *rillsandspillsCouple 5 weeks ago

liverpool

Very excited for tommorow where is everyone staying ? We have just booked the village , anyone else there ? X

By *alxxx100Couple 4 weeks ago

warrington

Who can we beg and plea too, so that we can come?

By *LACK10INCHMan 4 weeks ago

Bedfont, Feltham

"Copied from the original forum post

"All parts of The list will close on Sunday 11th August before the event (that's the week before the event). I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CLOSE ANY PART OF THE LIST EARLIER IF I NEED TO!"

Im getting alot of messages off people trying to get added to tomorrows event who didn't even ask before the list closed.

There is no reserve list/cancellation list.

The final copy of the list is already submitted to the club if I have not confirmed you as on the list before last night Friday 16th of August, Then you are not on the list, if you are not on the list and you are not a member then you will gain entry to the club.

If you have a membership to chames that you can attend as your membership allows

"

I tried to DM you about this in private. I really think you need to check the wording on what you have said in your last posting (The bit where it says “Then you are not on the list, if you are not on the list and you are not a member then you will gain entry to the club”)

By *leasinglipznhipsWoman 4 weeks ago

On route. Excited!

By *hamsBBWBash OP   Couple (FF) 4 weeks ago

Chams

[Removed by poster at 19/08/24 01:20:12]

By *eachykeencurvesWoman 4 weeks ago

Caerphilly

Thank youuuu for another epic night chesh!!

By *lessing2016Woman 4 weeks ago

Cardiff

Absolutely great night!

By *lackdreadxxxMan 4 weeks ago

London

😉

By *thomas10Man 4 weeks ago

London

Thank you for a wonderful night

By *heshirefungirlWoman 4 weeks ago

ammanford

Thanks to all who attended the atmosphere was bouncing and the summer vibes flowing even though the sun wasn't as hot as it's could of been.

Fantastic turn out and no dramas makes me a happy host, now I'm going for a nap in the jacuzzi

By *ur23Man 4 weeks ago

cardiff

What an event!! If we met drop me a message and will drop you a veri.

By *3xymamaWoman 4 weeks ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"Thanks to all who attended the atmosphere was bouncing and the summer vibes flowing even though the sun wasn't as hot as it's could of been.

Fantastic turn out and no dramas makes me a happy host, now I'm going for a nap in the jacuzzi "

Thanks J for all the hard work you put in to make these events a success..one thing I've learned though, is to arrive early so I get a decent locker 😊

By *ister BoomerangMan 4 weeks ago

a pretty good mood

Hiya everyone!

I had an absolute blast at Chams yesterday it really hit the spot!

Thanks a lot to all of you sexy bastards for making my time there well worth the trip!

I had so much fun on the pole in the afternoon just practicing my stuff! I still can't believe I had the leg room to do a freaking flip off the pole! Howling! 🤣🤣

Sorry that I didn't get around to everyone but just know that when you saw me smiling at you that was me saying hello from a distance!

I'll try to make it to the Halloween party if I can get time off work for it! We shall see!

If any of you wanna add me as a friend on fab then it's under Mister Boomerang! Please DM me first though!

Laterz! X

ammanford

"Thanks to all who attended the atmosphere was bouncing and the summer vibes flowing even though the sun wasn't as hot as it's could of been.

Fantastic turn out and no dramas makes me a happy host, now I'm going for a nap in the jacuzzi

Thanks J for all the hard work you put in to make these events a success..one thing I've learned though, is to arrive early so I get a decent locker 😊 "

Yeah sorry about the lockers so many singles in the lockers don't go as far as when couples are in.

By *highsAndAssWoman 4 weeks ago

newport

Sexy night! Every single lady looked INSANE! Best event to see the girls do their thing 🥵

By *endo555Man 4 weeks ago

ruislip

I’ll be there next time Chesh

ammanford

"Sexy night! Every single lady looked INSANE! Best event to see the girls do their thing 🥵"

Some fantastic outfits and stunning confident ladies

By *lessing2016Woman 4 weeks ago

Cardiff

Buzzing for the next one!!

By *ister BoomerangMan 4 weeks ago

a pretty good mood

I am hiding in the bushes and on 'Cham watch' for when the guestlist for goes up for the next party! 😁😎

» Add a new message to this topic