FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > BIGGEST and BEST BI EVENT IN THE NW-Friday Bi-Day @SaunaSauna Northwich Fri 2nd Aug 11am-1am

BIGGEST and BEST BI EVENT IN THE NW-Friday Bi-Day @SaunaSauna Northwich Fri 2nd Aug 11am-1am

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itnessProtection OP   TV/TS 9 weeks ago

Stockport

On Friday 2nd August 2024 we’ll be opening our doors at SaunaSauna in Northwich for another of our BIGGEST, BEST & MOST UNRIVALLED BI EVENTS IN THE NORTH WEST.

Doors open at 11am Friday, right through to 1am Saturday and the event is dedicated to all of our Bi & Bi-Curious Couples and Single friends (Male, Female & TV/Trans) so as long as you’re comfortable in a Bi environment with play taking around you then get yourself down to it.

Whether you’ve been before, are a regular visitor or it’s your first time then you can pop in early doors, stay for the whole day or make a night out of it, the choice is yours.

If it’s your first time, we know that as soon as you get through the doors, you’ll wonder what all of your nerves were for in the first place. As 400+ people attend each Friday Bi-Day it means that our staff are very experienced at welcoming everyone to these events and making you feel as comfortable as possible. They’ll also be happy to show you around the facilities, so just let them know.

The venue has:

• NO GUEST LIST… just come along whenever you like

• 24,000 square foot to play in spanning 2 floors

• More than 20 play rooms and areas including “Gloryhole Alley” and a “Fake Taxi”

• A ‘Czech’ style/Fem gloryhole

• “The Red Room” - a “Live on Air” cam broadcast boudoir

• Many more themed rooms including The Boiler Room, The Cell and Infinity Mirror

• A large private car park covered by CCTV

• Secure private locker use and towels included.

• Mixed changing & shower rooms

• 2 Saunas

• NEWLY REFURBISHED WET AREA - containing Jacuzzi & Steam-room with dark areas, gloryholes, maze & personal hygiene stations

• A fully equipped Dungeon

• A sling room

• A dark maze

• A fully licensed bar and coffee lounge serving hot & cold food, lite bites and snacks

• Private outside terrace and smoking/vaping area

• A new 6-person outdoor Hot Tub on the outdoor terrace

• Resident massage therapist

• Cash & card payments accepted

• A great team of friendly, helpful and respectful staff

• A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY

This is an open, accepting and respectful Bi/Bi-curious event. There’s no guest list so you can just turn up on the day whenever suits and bring your husband, wife, partner, girlfriend, boyfriend, FWB, even your neighbour or just come on your own as anything goes and everyone is welcome.

Dress down on arrival to a towel (provided), sexy undies, lingerie, boxers (for men), fetish gear or sexy club wear and start enjoying the fun.

Couples £30

Singles £18

Irrespective of the nature of this event/venue we pride ourselves on offering a safe and comfortable space for all of our customers and a strict ZERO TOLERANCE policy is in place. To ensure that everyone leaves satisfied all visitors are asked to respect other guests, respect each other’s personal space and NOT TO TOUCH unless invited to.

MEMBERS OF STAFF WILL BE OBSERVING GUEST BEHAVIOUR BUT IF YOU ARE MADE TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE IN ANY WAY THEN YOU MUST REPORT THIS. OUR ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE VENUE AND A PERMANENT BAN.

Some other obvious rules do apply to anyone visiting the venue:

• Phones must be left in your secure locker and not used in any play areas of the venue.

• Outdoor clothing is not permitted beyond the changing room, reception, bar area or terrace.

• Smoking/vaping is not permitted anywhere inside the venue.

• Last entry to the venue will be 1-hour before the detailed close time of any listed Friday Bi-day event.

We can provide a list of local hotels close to the venue and used/previously recommended by other guests if you wish to stay over. Fab doesn’t like hotel information posted in forums so please DM to ask and the details can be sent directly.

If you prefer not to post on the forum then please feel free to send a DM if you’ve any questions or require any further information.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Stockport

This forum is only for event information and for you to let others know that you are attending/plan to attend/check-in or to ask questions regarding the venue and event. Please don’t post any other chatter on the forum.

Thank you

By *akeddrivers69Couple 9 weeks ago

Bradford

Hope to make it out this time.....

Stockport

"Hope to make it out this time....."

Hope you can

By *eggingCoupleCouple 9 weeks ago

Liverpool

We should be attending this one again hopefully

Stockport

"We should be attending this one again hopefully "

From the antics I saw, your fans will be very happy to hear this

By *ubber donnyMan 9 weeks ago

bawtry

We are coming again! Be rude not to xx

By *ensualbicockMan 9 weeks ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Hoping to attend this one. Anyone from liverpool going x

Stockport

Great to see people already excited about returning

By *eathcrawlerMan 9 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

This is intimidating and would really like to attend. Hopeful to clear my calendar and be there in time ??

By *ris221fabMan 9 weeks ago

North West

Checking in

Stockport

"Checking in "

Be lovely to see you again

Do many females go ....looking to meet bisexual lady for friendship beyond the sauna ? .....Men too, can't resist a nice dick

Stockport

"Do many females go ....looking to meet bisexual lady for friendship beyond the sauna ? .....Men too, can't resist a nice dick "

As the header says, we welcome 400+ people to each monthly event but attendance is obviously always subjective to whoever’s available to come along to each one. Probably best to just pay it a visit and find out

"Do many females go ....looking to meet bisexual lady for friendship beyond the sauna ? .....Men too, can't resist a nice dick

As the header says, we welcome 400+ people to each monthly event but attendance is obviously always subjective to whoever’s available to come along to each one. Probably best to just pay it a visit and find out "

Thank you x

Stockport

"Do many females go ....looking to meet bisexual lady for friendship beyond the sauna ? .....Men too, can't resist a nice dick

As the header says, we welcome 400+ people to each monthly event but attendance is obviously always subjective to whoever’s available to come along to each one. Probably best to just pay it a visit and find out

Thank you x"

No problem at all

By *rangarCouple 9 weeks ago

Bromsgrove

We’ve booked a hotel for the night and hope to make a full day of it …is it ok to say arrive around midday and stay till it closes? The website says something about extra charges for over 8 hours?

Stockport

"We’ve booked a hotel for the night and hope to make a full day of it …is it ok to say arrive around midday and stay till it closes? The website says something about extra charges for over 8 hours? "

You certainly can make a full day of it

Think that’s been on the website for a long time but I’ve never known anyone to be charged extra

Bromsgrove

"We’ve booked a hotel for the night and hope to make a full day of it …is it ok to say arrive around midday and stay till it closes? The website says something about extra charges for over 8 hours?

Think that’s been on the website for a long time but I’ve never known anyone to be charged extra "

Brilliant!! Thank you.....might bring the fet toy bag too....will be our first time at the venue/day and really looking forward to it.

G & f

Stockport

"We’ve booked a hotel for the night and hope to make a full day of it …is it ok to say arrive around midday and stay till it closes? The website says something about extra charges for over 8 hours?

Think that’s been on the website for a long time but I’ve never known anyone to be charged extra

Brilliant!! Thank you.....might bring the fet toy bag too....will be our first time at the venue/day and really looking forward to it.

G & f"

We get lots of first visits at each event so be sure to let reception know if you’d like a tour when you arrive. You’re welcome to explore on your own though if you prefer, but either way, I think you’ll love it

Bromsgrove

G & f

We get lots of first visits at each event so be sure to let reception know if you’d like a tour when you arrive. You’re welcome to explore on your own though if you prefer, but either way, I think you’ll love it "

We’ve only heard good things about the venue from a “friend” (!!!) who went for the first time last Wednesday!

We can’t wait!! If anyone sees a tall chap with a lot of hair and petite inked lady do say hi!

Stockport

G & f

We get lots of first visits at each event so be sure to let reception know if you’d like a tour when you arrive. You’re welcome to explore on your own though if you prefer, but either way, I think you’ll love it

We’ve only heard good things about the venue from a “friend” (!!!) who went for the first time last Wednesday!

We can’t wait!! If anyone sees a tall chap with a lot of hair and petite inked lady do say hi! "

Stockport

Can’t believe we’re 1 week done with already

By *DboxcoupleCouple 9 weeks ago

wigan

Looking forward to this again it’s been a while

Stockport

"Looking forward to this again it’s been a while "

Lovely to hear you’re returning for more fun

By *itnessProtection OP   TV/TS 8 weeks ago

Stockport

In an attempt to reclaim any possible hint of a summer (if you can call what we have at the moment ‘Summer’ lol) weather permitting, there’ll be a BBQ on the terrace on Friday Bi-Day… vegetarian options will also be available

By *rangarCouple 8 weeks ago

Bromsgrove

"In an attempt to reclaim any possible hint of a summer (if you can call what we have at the moment ‘Summer’ lol) weather permitting, there’ll be a BBQ on the terrace on Friday Bi-Day… vegetarian options will also be available "

So looking forward to this!

Stockport

"In an attempt to reclaim any possible hint of a summer (if you can call what we have at the moment ‘Summer’ lol) weather permitting, there’ll be a BBQ on the terrace on Friday Bi-Day… vegetarian options will also be available

So looking forward to this! "

Working on Sangria being thrown in too lol

Bromsgrove

"

Working on Sangria being thrown in too lol "

Can you mull sangria if this weather keeps up???

By *ensualbicockMan 8 weeks ago

Anyone from liverpool going. Be good to have someone to travel there with ....get in touch x

By *isoHorniMan 8 weeks ago

Stockport

Hoping to come along to this, probably after lunch for a couple of hours.

Stockport

"Hoping to come along to this, probably after lunch for a couple of hours."

Hope you’re able to make it

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

First time out on my own, looking forward to this

Stockport

"First time out on my own, looking forward to this "

We’ll make sure you go home with a good report card

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

"First time out on my own, looking forward to this

We’ll make sure you go home with a good report card "

Could do with a lift from liverpool if anyone fancies a chat

By *ubbie300Couple 8 weeks ago

Bawtry

Checking in, wouldn’t miss this

Stockport

"Could do with a lift from liverpool if anyone fancies a chat "

Hopefully someone will get in touch from your posts on the forum but, if it’s any help, the nearest train stations are Greenbank & Northwich

By *HEF 77Man 8 weeks ago

Chester

I will be here xx

If you see me come say hi Chef..

By *ustfun6Man 8 weeks ago

pontefract

Any suggestions on an hotel please? Thanks xx

Stockport

"Any suggestions on an hotel please? Thanks xx"

I’ll drop you a DM as Fab doesn’t like hotel details being posted in forums

Stockport

We’re at the pinnacle, the summit, the point of no return… 2 WEEKS TO GO!

By *te33wMan 8 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 19/07/24 12:07:54]

By *te33wMan 8 weeks ago

Glasgow

Hoping to visit for my first bi event. Will de down on my own and hoping some lovely people will show me the ropes. If going along and either on your own or able to help out please let me know and looking forward to it. X

Stockport

"Hoping to visit for my first bi event. Will de down on my own and hoping some lovely people will show me the ropes. If going along and either on your own or able to help out please let me know and looking forward to it. X "

I can definitely say that our guests are a very friendly bunch so I’m sure people will make you feel welcome, hopefully beforehand too

By *ubguy2024!Man 8 weeks ago

Mancheser

I might come down to try it out again. I visited last time but only stayed for a couple of hours. Id love to arrange to meet

Stockport

"I might come down to try it out again. I visited last time but only stayed for a couple of hours. Id love to arrange to meet "

You should definitely stay longer. At least you know where it is now

By *eardsandboobsCouple 8 weeks ago

north of lincoln

We may be free to attend this event if anyone can recommend a nearby hotel?

Bromsgrove

"We may be free to attend this event if anyone can recommend a nearby hotel? "

There’s a few travel lodges within about 15 mins drive…don’t think there’s anything within walking distance.

By *ubber donnyMan 8 weeks ago

bawtry

Be great to see you there!

Stockport

I’ll drop you a DM as Fab prefer that details aren’t posted on the forums x

By *ood102Man 8 weeks ago

winsford

Just checking in

By *arkliverpoolMan 8 weeks ago

whiston / the lakes sometimes

Hoping to get along to this one

By *te33wMan 8 weeks ago

Glasgow

Staying in hotel the night before so if youre about and want to get me in the mood for the Friday please just let me know......????

"Staying in hotel the night before so if youre about and want to get me in the mood for the Friday please just let me know......????"

I might take you up on that if you want

By *iable93Man 8 weeks ago

Liverpool

Very tempted to come along to this and explore a bit

Stockport

"Staying in hotel the night before so if youre about and want to get me in the mood for the Friday please just let me know......????

I might take you up on that if you want "

Please reach out to individuals directly if you want to chat, match the details of what they’re looking for & their message filters permit.

As detailed at the top of the forum this is just checking in, to let other people know you’re attending or for questions about the event.

Thanks

Stockport

"Very tempted to come along to this and explore a bit"

There’s definitely plenty to explore

By *othornybiMan 7 weeks ago

Maghull

Just checking in. Hoping to get there and have lots of fun

By *obyn_1812TV/TS 7 weeks ago

Liverpool

I used to go to northwich sauna bi day b4 covid, which was male only back then. It would get busy 12 until 4 then die off.

I was thinking of adventuring back there for bi day.

I assume its male female and everything in between now?

Also is there a best time, or a steady stream all day

By *itnessProtection OP   TV/TS 7 weeks ago

Stockport

"I used to go to northwich sauna bi day b4 covid, which was male only back then. It would get busy 12 until 4 then die off.

I was thinking of adventuring back there for bi day.

I assume its male female and everything in between now?

Also is there a best time, or a steady stream all day"

It must have been another event you’ve attended as we’ll soon be coming up to the 2-year anniversary of Friday Bi-Day so it didn’t take place before the pandemic.

All the details of opening times and who’s welcome to attend are detailed in the header so it is a good mix of all genders plus it’s open until 1am Saturday morning.

Unfortunately it’s impossible to advise a best time when the question is asked as each month can be different and attendance is always subjective to who’s able to attend on the day and what times suit them.

Sure you’ll have fun if you decide to attend though

Stockport

"Just checking in. Hoping to get there and have lots of fun "

I’m pretty sure you’ll have lots of fun

Liverpool

I appreciate you can't predict the future, but theres usually patterns, is it usually more busy in the evening where people go after work.

Or will I get a good fucking early afternoon

?

Stockport

"I appreciate you can't predict the future, but theres usually patterns, is it usually more busy in the evening where people go after work.

Or will I get a good fucking early afternoon

?"

The only pattern is that it’s the busiest event the venue has and it’s busy from opening.

As for action, we certainly don’t give any guarantees there because that’s entirely down to you but always good to just come along and find out

Liverpool

busy from opening is good I can plan around that and I won't hold it against you if it's not

By *stra194Man 7 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Is this a regular event? Can't make the early August one but would like to attend another.

Stockport

"Is this a regular event? Can't make the early August one but would like to attend another."

It certainly is

The venues usually closed on Fridays but it opens on the first Friday of every month exclusively for this Friday Bi-Day event

By *stra194Man 7 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Thank you. I feel a trip coming on soon.

By *jj 69Man 7 weeks ago

shifnal

I bbthere from 11am till 230ish who else goin b there then

By *jj 69Man 7 weeks ago

shifnal

What the new sauna like people heard not as dark as old one and lots water on the floor

Stockport

"What the new sauna like people heard not as dark as old one and lots water on the floor "

Feedback is good from Bi-Day & other events including the club reviews are about the facilities too.

Always best for people to make their own minds up though.

Stockport

"Thank you. I feel a trip coming on soon."

You should definitely make it

By *ou_ng_manMan 7 weeks ago

here with work for a week again.

I’m looking forward to this event, hope I can make it. Be great to join a lovely couple of one naughty fun.

Stockport

"I’m looking forward to this event, hope I can make it. Be great to join a lovely couple of one naughty fun. "

Hope you’re able to make it

By *asquerading LadyWoman 7 weeks ago

northwich

Cant wait . Looking forward to it . Always a good day xx

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Hello , after missing the last two , we will be at this one

By *HEF 77Man 7 weeks ago

Chester

Can't wait too

If you see me come say hi Chef xx

Stockport

"Hello , after missing the last two , we will be at this one"

Fantastic

Stockport

"Cant wait . Looking forward to it . Always a good day xx"

It’ll be great to see you again

By *ockHardMcrCockMan 7 weeks ago

Manchester

Hi all, slightly nervous newbie, love Bi MFM and love sucking cock & being sucked by a guy. Thinking of attending early evening - is it too late at that time ? Love the idea of being naked amongst loads of horny people ! Rock x

Stockport

"Hi all, slightly nervous newbie, love Bi MFM and love sucking cock & being sucked by a guy. Thinking of attending early evening - is it too late at that time ? Love the idea of being naked amongst loads of horny people ! Rock x "

We welcome lots of first timers to the event each month so, not only are you in very good hands, everyone says that once they’re through the doors they wondered what they were nervous about in the first place lol. So come along, socialise, get to know some other guests and just see what happens.

It’s a 1am finish so early evening isn’t too late at all

By *arkliverpoolMan 7 weeks ago

whiston / the lakes sometimes

Checking in looks good

Manchester

Thanks Jax - hope I'm ok to wear something naughty 8 ?

Stockport

"Thanks Jax - hope I'm ok to wear something naughty 8 ? "

Only requirement is dress down on arrival so it’s not a problem at all

Manchester

dress down ? Means what - naked / underwear / sexy thongs ?

Stockport

"dress down ? Means what - naked / underwear / sexy thongs ? "

Means no outdoor clothes.

So towel (provided), underwear, thong, jock, leather, pvc, even lingerie if you wanted.

Manchester

Mmm might have to wear my wet look thongs with a middle zipper ?

Manchester

I can't wait and look forward to meeting peeps there - if anyone wants to say hi before hand please feel free Xx

By *ichelleTV/TS 7 weeks ago

N Wales… I Travel a lot . Dublin. Cheshire, West Midlands

I will be going to this event .,, its a great day.. loads of cocks there to entertain xxxx

By *asquerade201Couple 7 weeks ago

Cheshire / North West

[Removed by poster at 25/07/24 13:35:55]

By *asquerade201Couple 7 weeks ago

Cheshire / North West

"Cant wait . Looking forward to it . Always a good day xx"

You too xx

By *ark2408Man 7 weeks ago

Harrogate

I will be there! Looking forward to it x

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Hopefully be able to make it, thoroughly looking forward to it!

By *andCCouple 7 weeks ago

Walsall

We will be there x

Stockport

"We will be there x"

Stockport

That’s if folks - this time next week we’ll all be beyond excited lol

1 WEEK TO GO!

By *penbi1Man 7 weeks ago

Crewe

One shall be in attendance too! It’ll be my first time so feeling slightly nervous but more excited. Can’t wait!

Stockport

"One shall be in attendance too! It’ll be my first time so feeling slightly nervous but more excited. Can’t wait! "

I realise that first visits may seem daunting but all of the guests and staff are a welcoming bunch so don’t be nervous. Just take deep breath and go for it… and don’t forget your big boy pants

By *penbi1Man 7 weeks ago

Crewe

Thank you!!

Stockport

"Thank you!! "

You’re welcome

By *panish_couple777Couple 7 weeks ago

Birmingham

Cant wait for this

Stockport

"Cant wait for this "

I can’t either lol

Stockport

6 MORE SLEEPS

By *icklesCouple 7 weeks ago

Blackpool/North wales

Hopefully be able to make it this month x

Stockport

"Hopefully be able to make it this month x"

Be great to see you again if you can

By *i nylonsTV/TS 7 weeks ago

St Helens

I’ll be there in the evening, I haven’t been to Alchemy for a few months.

Stockport

"I’ll be there in the evening, I haven’t been to Alchemy for a few months."

Great to hear you’re heading back

By *asquerading LadyWoman 6 weeks ago

northwich

5 Sleeps

By *ude boy 2017Man 6 weeks ago

Bolton

Have to try this place have to be September though

By *itnessProtection OP   TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Stockport

"5 Sleeps "

By *igballs69Man 6 weeks ago

Nantwich

Will be here from mid afternoon onwards, feel free to message for fun or social.

By *icky PairCouple 6 weeks ago

funky town

We going to attend midafternoon Friday feel free to drop us a message if you there from around 2/3pm

By *eprechaunMan 6 weeks ago

Didsbury

Think another visit is in order as. I feel I have been to good lately anyone wish to help me out DM

By *icklesCouple 6 weeks ago

Blackpool/North wales

"Hopefully be able to make it this month x

Be great to see you again if you can "

Fingers crossed real life doesn't get in the way again. We love this event x

Stockport

4 MORE SLEEPS

By *reamiar6Couple 6 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Planning on being at this one....August 2nd 😁😈

By *cheshiregentMan 6 weeks ago

Northwich

Think this will have to be my first time! X

Stockport

"Planning on being at this one....August 2nd 😁😈"

Fingers crossed you can make it

Stockport

"Think this will have to be my first time! X"

Perfect for a first time

By *oreplayNfuckingMan 6 weeks ago

llandrindod

See you sexy folks on Friday!

Stockport

"See you sexy folks on Friday!"

By *asquerading LadyWoman 6 weeks ago

northwich

"5 Sleeps

"

By *wmarkMan 6 weeks ago

Lancaster

Not had the chance to get over for a few months, planning to be there by 12.00.

Looking forward to seeing freinds old and new.

If you are there, say hi.

Stockport

"Not had the chance to get over for a few months, planning to be there by 12.00.

Looking forward to seeing freinds old and new.

If you are there, say hi. "

Great to hear you’re heading back

By *ornyguynwxMan 6 weeks ago

Chester/North Wales

Mmm planning to visit first timer here x

By *olf1988xMan 6 weeks ago

Manchester

See you all there

Stockport

Wow, from the forum and so many DMs, it’s definitely going to be another busy one lol

3 MORE SLEEPS

By *oDownEasyMan 6 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I'll be heading here on my way home from Anglesey, so I'll have to get up early to be here early! My 1st time at this venue,so hopefully there'll be lots of action to keep me awake!

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Hoping to get to this event , aiming to get there at around 7pm.

Stockport

The lovely Nick was in such high demand for his massages last month that he’s agreed to return for this week’s Friday Bi-Day.

Aside from his speciality Swedish style fully body, back & shoulder treatments he also offers a range of lifting and firming spa type therapies for your face, neck and even one developed just for your booty

Appointments are always subject to availability, but you can either book in on the day or by contacting the venue directly in advance if you fancy treating yourself. He’s also on Fab so I’m sure he’ll say hello on the forum

By *ickMassageMan 6 weeks ago

Timperley

Hello! Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday! Any questions please shout!

By *rangarCouple 6 weeks ago

Bromsgrove

Can I just check if there is a dress code or is it immediate dress down and a towel is fine? The main website says dress down but the club alchemy one says smart etc. Happy with either but want to make sure we are ok.

Stockport

"Can I just check if there is a dress code or is it immediate dress down and a towel is fine? The main website says dress down but the club alchemy one says smart etc. Happy with either but want to make sure we are ok. "

This event is a SaunaSauna event rather than an Alchemy one so it’s dress down on arrival as detailed in the event information at the top of this thread

Bromsgrove

"Can I just check if there is a dress code or is it immediate dress down and a towel is fine? The main website says dress down but the club alchemy one says smart etc. Happy with either but want to make sure we are ok.

This event is a SaunaSauna event rather than an Alchemy one so it’s dress down on arrival as detailed in the event information at the top of this thread "

That’s what we thought!! Just wanted to double check as the event is mentioned on the club alchemy page too. We are very much into bare skin as an outfit! 😏

Stockport

"Can I just check if there is a dress code or is it immediate dress down and a towel is fine? The main website says dress down but the club alchemy one says smart etc. Happy with either but want to make sure we are ok.

This event is a SaunaSauna event rather than an Alchemy one so it’s dress down on arrival as detailed in the event information at the top of this thread

That’s what we thought!! Just wanted to double check as the event is mentioned on the club alchemy page too. We are very much into bare skin as an outfit! 😏"

I know… confusing eh haha

The event forum is all the latest up-to- date information though

Stockport

2 MORE SLEEPS

By *te33wMan 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Getting pretty excited for this.......can't wait!

By *eserves-moreCouple 6 weeks ago

North West

We’ll be there on Friday. Hopefully get there around 3. Feel free to message us if you’re going xx

Huddersfield

"Planning on being at this one....August 2nd 😁😈

Fingers crossed you can make it "

Thank you

Huddersfield

"Getting pretty excited for this.......can't wait! "

Us too. Should be a fun packed session. Early as possible in the evening for us as working in the day 😈

Stockport

Blimey… it’s getting busy on here and there’s still two days left.

Better make “Hump Day” count as a warm up hahaha

By *hesterguy74Man 6 weeks ago

Deeside

Hoping to be there around lunchtime.

Looking to tick a few fantasies off.

Can’t wait

By *oDownEasyMan 6 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"..... We are very much into bare skin as an outfit! 😏"

The best kind of outfit IMHO

By *krs2000Man 6 weeks ago

Winsford

Hi 68 year old will be there on Friday willing tongue and mouth for those that like vintage.

By *eggingCoupleCouple 6 weeks ago

Liverpool

We will be arriving in the evening around 7:30. Hoping to have another great evening 😏

By *upreme_TeamCouple (MM) 6 weeks ago

NW & Mids

Got the day off

Any MF couples planning on getting there there in the morning from 11am?

By *inky-cdTV/TS 6 weeks ago

northampton

Hi I’m going to come to the event couple with a girl friend of mine, looking forward to seeing you all. We have not done this together before but really looking forward to it x

By *ave1963BarnsleyMan 6 weeks ago

Barnsley

I'll be coming along to this.

By *udistbiguy69Man 6 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Wished the last few should here forvthis one and bringing a mate to his first time be gentle with him lol

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Likely to come to this! Msg me if you’re going.

By *ugh JerectionMan 6 weeks ago

Bolton

Hopefully, everything crossed I can attend mid afternoon for my first time.

By *essymae8t8TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Manchester

Forgot to post in here until now.

Me, Katie and lydia will be attending all day and night and causing mischief as per usual.

Can't wait to get naked and naughty again. See you there xx

Stockport

"Forgot to post in here until now.

Me, Katie and lydia will be attending all day and night and causing mischief as per usual.

Can't wait to get naked and naughty again. See you there xx

"

Always lovely to see you doll

Stockport

1 MORE SLEEP

Can we contain our excitement for the next 24-hours? Lol

By *upreme_TeamCouple (MM) 6 weeks ago

NW & Mids

Any MF couples looking to get there in the morning?

By *aughtybutnice.Man 6 weeks ago

Manchester

Hey all Hi I will be attending Northwich from midday Friday say message say hi if you are attending x

Bromsgrove

"Any MF couples looking to get there in the morning? "

We will be there from mid afternoon if that helps!

By *jj 69Man 6 weeks ago

shifnal

I b there from 11am can't wait

By *ood102Man 6 weeks ago

winsford

I can't wait to have some fun

Barnsley

" We are very much into bare skin as an outfit! 😏

The event forum is all the latest up-to- date information though "

I'm very much into bare skin too so is naked ok or do we have to wear a towel minimum?

By *ubber donnyMan 6 weeks ago

bawtry

" We are very much into bare skin as an outfit! 😏

The event forum is all the latest up-to- date information though

I'm very much into bare skin too so is naked ok or do we have to wear a towel minimum?"

Only time towel needed us in social area. The bar/pool room.

By *andDebsCouple 6 weeks ago

Chester

See you guys there Friday xx

Barnsley

"I'm very much into bare skin too so is naked ok or do we have to wear a towel minimum?

Only time towel needed us in social area. The bar/pool room. "

Thanks, that's music to my ears.

By *heshire couple888Couple 6 weeks ago

Northwich

Hopefully there for about 9, looking like another great day x

By *lwayscomeback300Man 6 weeks ago

deeside

Hoping to make this one , mid afternoon to early evening hopefully .

By *WV9715Man 6 weeks ago

Nottingham

Anyone in the East Midlands want to share a car?

By *iagrafallzMan 6 weeks ago

manchester

I’ll be there

By *s-two-75Couple 6 weeks ago

We can’t do this month again, Have a fab one all x

By *panish_couple777Couple 6 weeks ago

Birmingham

Will be there

By *wingbiusMan 6 weeks ago

northwich

See all you horny lot later about 4pm!

By *jj 69Man 6 weeks ago

shifnal

See u lot at 11am so horny

By *mherenow69Man 6 weeks ago

Cheshire

It’s ‘cum’ well the day has ….

By *ock Around The ClockMan 6 weeks ago

WINSFORD

Will be there from about 6 for a couple of hours..very very horny lol

Stockport

NO MORE SLEEPS!

I’m going to post this here now as the event is starting in a few hours and I’m sure Fab will be very appreciative if there isn’t another thread created for the sake of a few more posts so there won’t be another created after this one is filled.

If you’re interested in coming along then please be sure to read the event bio and thread as pretty much every question you may have will have been answered there or in the forum thread.

As it’s a busy day/evening, replies to DMs will also be limited but I’ll do my best to come back to you if I can. You can also contact the venue directly if you’ve got any burning questions but remember that it’s always impossible for anyone to tell you when the busiest or best time to come along is as its all dependent on when our guests decide to visit.

On the basis that you’re comfortable with Bi-play happening around you and as there’s no guest list then why not just come along and join in the fun.

See you all later

By *easingCouple 6 weeks ago

Blackpool

Going early doors

By *icklesCouple 6 weeks ago

Blackpool/North wales

See everyone this evening about 7.30 x