FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > This weeks sauna times club bacchus

This weeks sauna times club bacchus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hatwedointheshadows OP   Woman 13 weeks ago

back’o’beyond

Tuesday 10am-6pm (mixed sauna)

Wednesday 12pm-5.30 (gay/bi)

Thursday 12pm-8pm (men only)

Friday 12pm-6pm (gay/ bi)

Saturday closed for private day event sorry for the inconvenience

Sunday 12pm-5.30pm (mixed)

We provide a safe clean environment with everything you can need so no need to bring anything with you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thedMan 13 weeks ago

stirling

I'll be there tomorrow for some fun.

Anyone else?

By *ave9by9Man 13 weeks ago

Perth

Is this ever actually 'mixed', or is it just a bunch of guys hoping and praying a woman will turn up?

By *hrisukbishareCouple 13 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Always mixed when I've been.

By *akeheelsTV/TS 13 weeks ago

dalkeith

What's the rules regarding cd/TVs? Can you dress at the sauna and on which days?

back’o’beyond

"What's the rules regarding cd/TVs? Can you dress at the sauna and on which days?"

The mixed days on a Tuesday and sunday are definitely for the cd/tvs community and you can dress how ever you feel most confident and comfortable in or out the sauna we don't have any dress codes other than no football tops at any time in the club x

back’o’beyond

"Is this ever actually 'mixed', or is it just a bunch of guys hoping and praying a woman will turn up?"

I don't have a crystal ball to tell you if women will attend but we do have women/ couples that come along from time to time so it's the case of come in and see who's in on that day some times we are busy sometimes we are not sometimes we have 10 women sometimes we have 1 x

By *onnieandClyde08Couple 12 weeks ago

Stirling

Hey, we’re thinking of attending. What’s the dress code (if any) x

By *berdeenshireMan 12 weeks ago

inverurie

Last time I was there I didn’t wear anything x

By *thedMan 12 weeks ago

stirling

I wore a tiny pair of panties. Nobody cares. Be yourself and have fun.

By *hatwedointheshadows OP   Woman 12 weeks ago

back’o’beyond

"Hey, we’re thinking of attending. What’s the dress code (if any) x"

Dress how u feel most comfortable and confident x

By *asjMan 11 weeks ago

Fraserburgh

Going tomorrow 7th July haven't been 5 weeks been busy with work and car problems had nice time last visit so hopefully will again

By *he cocky nudistMan 10 weeks ago

Dundee

"Going tomorrow 7th July haven't been 5 weeks been busy with work and car problems had nice time last visit so hopefully will again "

Best check it's open. On another forum someone posted that they turned up last week at 3pm to a locked door again

By *hatwedointheshadows OP   Woman 10 weeks ago

back’o’beyond

"Going tomorrow 7th July haven't been 5 weeks been busy with work and car problems had nice time last visit so hopefully will again

Best check it's open. On another forum someone posted that they turned up last week at 3pm to a locked door again"

This was due to my mother almost dien so do forgive the club been closed I had to rush home to fife I don't know what ur problem is but do me a favour and just keep ur crap comments and digs to yourself I bet you haven't even been to the club and it's People like you who is spoiling it for the rest of them

By *ockboy77Man 10 weeks ago

Angus, and Aberdeen area

"Going tomorrow 7th July haven't been 5 weeks been busy with work and car problems had nice time last visit so hopefully will again

Best check it's open. On another forum someone posted that they turned up last week at 3pm to a locked door again

This was due to my mother almost dien so do forgive the club been closed I had to rush home to fife I don't know what ur problem is but do me a favour and just keep ur crap comments and digs to yourself I bet you haven't even been to the club and it's People like you who is spoiling it for the rest of them "

Hope everything is better for your Mum now

Hoping to come along tomorrow if the club is open

C

back’o’beyond

This was due to my mother almost dien so do forgive the club been closed I had to rush home to fife I don't know what ur problem is but do me a favour and just keep ur crap comments and digs to yourself I bet you haven't even been to the club and it's People like you who is spoiling it for the rest of them

Hope everything is better for your Mum now

Hoping to come along tomorrow if the club is open

C"

Thanks she is on the mend and we look forward to seeing you soon

Please note we are understaffed and I do have a life outside the club I have gave 100% since the day I have started 7 days a week even on the Monday when club is closed iam there the club is only ever closed when it's unavoidable after tomorrow there will be a closer which will be on the website this is so we can get things sorted in all areas I am very sorry for the inconveniences caused but like I say this is unavoidable

Dundee

This was due to my mother almost dien so do forgive the club been closed I had to rush home to fife I don't know what ur problem is but do me a favour and just keep ur crap comments and digs to yourself I bet you haven't even been to the club and it's People like you who is spoiling it for the rest of them "

Firstly I hope your mum is ok. However that doesn't excuse your rotten outburst directed at me when all I done was post what had actually been said on fab elsewhere. With attitudes like that it's no wonder folk have stopped coming in their droves. It's actually a disgrace.

back’o’beyond

Firstly I hope your mum is ok. However that doesn't excuse your rotten outburst directed at me when all I done was post what had actually been said on fab elsewhere. With attitudes like that it's no wonder folk have stopped coming in their droves. It's actually a disgrace. "

Direct outburst are you kidding me right now. all you have done is troll my posts with your negative comments along with the wee group of others on other posts else where you can all say what you want but unless you have something productive to say or come at me with all the answers since you know it all. then really just stay off my posts you clearly have a issue with me I have never met you and you hide behide the keyboard I can only assume you are freinds with one of the ex staff or issues with the fact the club is lgbtq+ and not men only anymore either way I'm so sick of you coming at me so please stop this site is for fun not keyboard gangsters again I will be reporting you

Dundee

Firstly I hope your mum is ok. However that doesn't excuse your rotten outburst directed at me when all I done was post what had actually been said on fab elsewhere. With attitudes like that it's no wonder folk have stopped coming in their droves. It's actually a disgrace.

Direct outburst are you kidding me right now. all you have done is troll my posts with your negative comments along with the wee group of others on other posts else where you can all say what you want but unless you have something productive to say or come at me with all the answers since you know it all. then really just stay off my posts you clearly have a issue with me I have never met you and you hide behide the keyboard I can only assume you are freinds with one of the ex staff or issues with the fact the club is lgbtq+ and not men only anymore either way I'm so sick of you coming at me so please stop this site is for fun not keyboard gangsters again I will be reporting you "

You should never make assumptions because most of the time like this one they are wrong. I'm far from being a keyboard gangster. I mentioned someone turned up to a locked door and off you went on your rant. I have actually been in the venue though and I'm not friends or relatives with any of the staff and i have no issues with the place being for everyone and not just lgbtq+. Perhaps you should think before spouting off and direct your energy into your other activities and not at me especially as I was only giving someone guidance.

By *ugby 123Couple 10 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok lets drop it now please.

» Add a new message to this topic