FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > PANDORA LEEDS - WOULD I BE OF MUCH INTEREST ?

PANDORA LEEDS - WOULD I BE OF MUCH INTEREST ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikki.newcastle OP   TV/TS 27 weeks ago

North East

Thinking of going but don’t want to waste my time. Is there much demand/ interest in TV’s there? I’d love to suck a few cocks and get used like a slag if there is

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

North East

Is it worth me going?

By *hoenix-Nights-EventsCouple 27 weeks ago

where the party takes us

There is a few that do attend pandoras

North East

Any Leeds guys give me those opinions ?

By *iss LovelyWoman 27 weeks ago

Here and There

I think it very much depends on the night you visit as to how much action you’d get. You’d be welcome any time as they’re an inclusive club, but obviously you’ll only want to go if there’ll be people there who want to play.

They have themed nights and party nights, it’s worth searching the Forum for Pandora and seeing what events are on. You’ll likely get a vibe from the forum thread whether it’s worth the trip.

By *UTTERFLY EVENTSWoman 27 weeks ago

Wherever I'm hosting

"Thinking of going but don’t want to waste my time. Is there much demand/ interest in TV’s there? I’d love to suck a few cocks and get used like a slag if there is "

Absolutely there is! Absolutely have a brilliant manager who works very hard to make sure everyone who visits is welcome especially Tv/CD/ts community!-she is even adding a new TV dressing room! You are very welcome at any events at pandora it's so very inclusive if you need any more info please inbox me. Butterfly xx

By *ikki.newcastle OP   TV/TS 25 weeks ago

North East

Thinking of going next weekend

» Add a new message to this topic