FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Attic Virgin

Attic Virgin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good morning every body! So after a few messages with someone back and forth and a bit of advice I've decided that I will pluck up the courage to go sometime as I've always been curious. Never gone before as I thought I'd just look like an awkward spare part as a single bloke.

My question would anyone be willing to meet me there one weekend and show me around, show me the etiquette if there is one etc? Maybe meet me outside and go inside for a drink first?

Thanks to anyone who replies here or messages me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Tell the staff it's your first time. They will show you around, give you the full guided tour, the do's and don'ts, maybe introduce you to people and answer any questions you have. Honestly they will look after you and set you on the right track. Please listen to their advice and don't be worried to ask questions and squeeze information/advise. Also on a weekend evening its unlikely you'll be the only new one getting the tour. On my first night a few years ago I was getting the tour with a new couple and a new single lady. So it was nice to break the ice with others in the same boat. You can't go wrong with a positive, friendly, respectful attitude and listen to good advise from staff and regulars.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sweet dude thank you so much! I can't really go during the week because of the shifts I work, what nights are there at weekends?

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Sweet dude thank you so much! I can't really go during the week because of the shifts I work, what nights are there at weekends? "
Friday... and Saturday x

» Add a new message to this topic