FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New to swinging clubs

New to swinging clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imsteCool OP   Woman  over a year ago

bolton

Looking to take the plunge & go to a club with my partner, so just looking for abit of advice.. what to wear, what to expect, do you need to book in advance etc etc, any advice for a newbie would be much appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Hi

I'd check the club reviews page on here to get an idea of which club will suit you both. There are differing facilities across clubs, there will be themed nights, couples only nights, bi nights etc.

Once you've decided what's for you there will be plenty on here that can give you further insight.

Our preferred club is Chams but there are loads in your neck of the woods.

I hope you find a club that suits you and have fun!

Mrs x

By *iercedlotsCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

I can recommend Adam and Eves Manchester (Eccles) if you want a small club to feel your feet. Its very social, has a great little sauna and jacuzzi and you are under absolutely no pressure to do anything.If you decide to play and you don't want an audience there are private rooms down stairs. Its very reasonably priced for couples and no membership fee.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

All clubs are different so you would need to look at the individual websites. Some are dress down, others aren't, the prices are different, the events are different. Basically, there isn't one answer to your questions as the answers would be different for all clubs xx

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Have a look at the club reviews and decide which club sounds like it's what you are after.

Read the website, some you need to join before going, some you join on arrival, some have no membership necessary.

Some are dress down...boxers or towel for gents , and lingerie and towel for ladies. Some club's you stay dressed , but can choose to wear something sexier a little later if you wish.

Some have a licensed bar, other you take your own alcohol.

Check the club's website to find out about it , or contact the club to ask any questions.

Whichever club you go to, there should be absolutely no pressure to join in , or do anything you don't wish to do. No pressure .

Relax , chat to people and take things at your own place. Enjoy

By *ady23Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

"Looking to take the plunge & go to a club with my partner, so just looking for abit of advice.. what to wear, what to expect, do you need to book in advance etc etc, any advice for a newbie would be much appreciated x "

Check out the club websites they are a great help and if still unsure. Call them. They are really helpful

By *rent Bridge SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Each club is different - so it's worth looking at individual websites for dress/opening times/events etc. Purple Mamba also do workshops, one popular one is the Newbie Couple Workshop (the next is in January)

By *imsteCool OP   Woman  over a year ago

bolton

Thankyou everyone, that’s all very helpful xxx

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"All clubs are different so you would need to look at the individual websites. Some are dress down, others aren't, the prices are different, the events are different. Basically, there isn't one answer to your questions as the answers would be different for all clubs xx"

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

As you have already read, every club is different. But the same rules apply! Don’t be worried to say no thank you, and be open to talk to people.

I speak to many couples, singles and it’s the same thing. No one talks to us? But I then ask, well did you try to talk to anyone? And answer is usually. “Well..no” so what do you expect!

Be prepared for the odd “towel zombie” and again, don’t be worried to say “no thanks” there get the hint, if not report them!

The fab world is a liberal one, so be open minded and remember you don’t have to do anything your not comfortable with.

Some clubs are dress down, but females usually wear seductive underwear, unless going into wet areas (hot tub/sauna/steam) most have towels, lockers and are very safe.

Condoms are usually available, so no excuse from males!

Relax and enjoy is the main thing.

Happy fabbing and be safe.

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

I recommend infusions blackpool very nice club sauna and jacuzzi also a large swimming pool which you can swim naked and good playrooms well worth a visit I myself go daytime Friday or Saturday and mike who is on is a great host

» Add a new message to this topic